Chapter 3, Dinner

1000 years of sleep

 

“Training” asks Kai, I turn and face him placing one hand on my hip “Of course! You don’t actually think that you can kill them with the level of skill you have right now, do you?” I say cocking an eyebrow. “We happen to be more skilled then you believe” Xui min states while crossing his arms over his chest.

 

 “Oh yah? Then what about your mental state if not physical” I retort nodding my head at Tao who was poking Sehun’s forehead giggling like a child, while Sehun was staring at Tao’s necklace in a trance. I hear a sigh and see Chen face palming himself “Ignore those 2, they’re just idiots” “Hung!” they both shout at the same time.

 

I chuckle then clap my hands together “Regardless, you all will have a special training session with me to raise your powers up to their full potential.” I look them each over as they nod their heads slowly, “Good, so who’s first?” I ask. Immediately both Tao and Sehun raise their hands “ME FIRST!”  They shout in sync, “But I want to go first” I hear D.O rumble, “Then, I’ll go second” says Lay, “But what about me!” Chanyeol whines. 

 

 

“Are they always like this?” I ask Luhan who was smiling while watching them fight “Yep, almost always.” I sigh while mentally face palming myself. “Great” I look at the 5 fighting in the middle over their turn and smirk as an idea pops into my head.

 

Baekhyun looked over to where Rose was standing, he had wanted to go first as well actually, after all he was the one who had found her awake. He sighed and saw an evil grin pop onto Rose’s face; I wonder what she’s thinking he furrowed his eyebrows but found out soon enough.

 

“Ok that’s enough!” I say loud enough for them to hear, all 12 look at me with expectant eyes. “I’ll decide the order” I stated and tried hard to suppressed my giggle as the 5 in middle widen their eyes with shock; it was especially funny in D.O’s case since his eyes were already so big.

 

I clear my throat to make sure they're all listening then begin “First will be Baekhyun” his eyes widen is shock but relax as a happy smile crawls up his face, “Then Xui min, Suho, Kris, Luhan, and Chen” I continue and they each nod their head as their names are mentioned.

 

 “After them will be Kai, Lay, Chanyeol and D.O” D.O wasn’t the least bit happy that he was 3rd last, he looked over at Tao and Sehun who were gasping and started to smirk,  he was content though, that he was before those 2 idiots. “What about us!” Tao wines and I give him a glare “You both will go last, since you can never seem to shut up” I state causing both of them to give me glares.

 

“So when are we going to start?” asks Kris, “Tomorrow, after we eat, I’m hungry” I reply rubbing my stomach. Baekhyun chuckles and grabs my hand “Come on there’s a cafeteria where we can grab something to eat.” He leads the way still holding my hand and the others trail behind us. I look at our hands and a blush makes its way onto my cheeks, I shake my head and look away trying to get rid of my irregular heartbeat.

 

 I sneak a peek at our hands and am stunned at how perfect looking his hands were, they’re beautiful. I wanted to yank my hand away and hide them behind my back because compared to his they were practically ugly. I look up again as we turn left into another part of the castle, I hear a whistle behind me and turn to see Kai smirking.

 

 

 

 

My cheeks flush a darker shade of red as I yank my hand out of Baekhyun’s grasp, he turns to look at me confused “I can walk myself” I declare and move a safe distance away from him. He looked confused for a moment then rubes his neck sheepishly and looks at the ground.

 

 We continue walking in silence and I glance at Baekhyun who was looking ahead, “Kyaa!”  I shriek and stop walking as someone suddenly back hugs me; “Whoa Rose, didn’t know that you were scared that easily” says a deep voice. “I am not, now let go Chanyeol” I say as I look up into his child like face.

 

“Not letting go~” he says in a sing song voice, I sigh and continue walking while he hugs me from behind. It was quite the awkward position as I could feel his body pressed up against mine moving. I could feel my face flushing and I looked down to avoid meeting anyone’s gaze. Little did I know that Baekhyun was staring at Chanyeol with a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

 

I take a few more steps and Chanyeol refuses to let go, unable to stand the closeness any longer I stop walking and he continues causing me to stumble forward a bit. But his tight grip on me prevented me from falling, “Chanyeol let go!” I say putting as much force into my voice as I could muster, which wasn’t a lot considering the close contact had me extremely flustered.

 

“Ah come on Rose, I was barely hugging you for a minute” he wines, but I shake my head taking a deep breath unable to believe that he had held me for less than a minute. “Just let go” I say struggling in his grasp, “Make me” he whispers into my ears and I squeeze my eyes shut as his voice sends shivers down my spine.

 

“Ok ok, that’s enough of teasing Rose” says another voice as someone pulls Chanyeol away. I open my eyes to see Lay looking at me with kind eyes, “Sorry about him. He just likes skin ship” he apologizes for his friend while he ruffles my hair.  We continue walking for a few more minutes, and I was careful that there was enough space between me and the skin ship monster. “Were here” says Suho as he opens a pair of double doors leading into a large room filled with varies tables.

 

I gasp at the amount of food laid out at a table in the center and Suho laughs at my expression, “Come on Rose, I promise that this food is nothing like anything you had back when you were last awake.” He leads me into the cafeteria helping me chose which dishes I should eat first, in the end I decided to get 2 pieces of a triangle shaped thing called pizza, and a bowl of something cold called ice cream.

 

“Pizza and ice cream? Eww, what a weird combination” says Sehun while he scrunches up his nose. “Speak for yourself” says D.O nodding his head at Sehun’s plate which was full with fries with icing covering them and a piece of pie with ketchup on it.

 

 “Looks like you messed up your toppings again” stated Kris with a frown causing Sehun to scowl. “You’re going to get sick” stated Xui min, “Relax hyung, he’s eaten way weirder stuff before” said a sniggering Luhan. Sehun just ignored his hyungs comments and sat down beside Kai eating his dinner.

 

I chuckled as I bit into the pizza and my eyes widened, “What is this?” I ask with a satisfied expression, “Pizza” Baekhyun stated. I raise my arms into the air “I LOVE PIZZA!” I squeal causing everyone to stop what they were doing and stare at me. Baekhyun chuckled at your cute expression as you took another bite out of the glorious food called pizza.

 

Dinner continued in peace and ended soon after, Xui min had lead me to a room in which I would be staying in while I was here. As I stepped into the room my mouth drops, it was spacious with a king sized canopy bed in the middle, and a door way leading onto a balcony. I look around the room and it was furnished with black furniture with the walls painted a red maroon, with décor to match.

 

“What do you think?” asks Xui min while I wandered around my bedroom, “I love it” I say giving Xui Min a large smile. He returns the smile nodding his head “Good, if you need anything just knock on one of the doors in this hallway and one of us will open it.” He leaves with another nod of his head and closes the door behind him.

 

I walk to the bed but turn around and walk to the door to make sure he closed it fully; I look around my room looking for anything suspicious or any cameras. Seeing none I nod my head content and jump into the bed, I wrap the covers around me and fall asleep immediately knowing I’ll need my strength for tomorrow.