He likes you

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Daesung’s POV

--------------------

I woke up at Seunghyun’s chest. What?!!!! At his chest? Me and him in the same bed?  How did this happen. Well we were dressed and all and I am sure we didn’t had . Or did we?

“Good morning Dae” Seunghyun said opening his eyes

“Good morning Seung,how was your night?”

“Good, it was really nice. Yours?”

“The same. Sorry” I said getting up

“For what?”

“I know you don’t like to be very touchy with anyone and sorry for invading your bed like that” I said

“I slept like a baby with you in the bed and I liked your touches. Nothing to worry about “ He said

“How did we get here anyway?”

“Well you said you wanted to spend the day with me here so we watched movies, we cooked together and we drank some wine. You fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie and I carried you to the bed. You hugged me immediately and we both fell asleep. “ He said I was blushing

“I am so so sorry! I didn’t mean to do anything. Excuse me hyung” I said bowing

He got out of bed and ruffled my hair and hugged me.

“Dae, it’s okay. I loved it. Now let’s make some breakfast and get back to the dorm.

I nodded and smiled at him. My heart was racing and I didn’t know what to do. Thanks God that wine exists and makes me sleepy! I was so happy! He really cares about me. Now next step, how do I get him to fell in love with me?

After we prepared breakfast which was delicious, we went back to the dorm. We were both smiling and joking. I think everyone was out because there were no noises. Seungri stormed out of Taeyang room wiping his eyes. He looked at us and smiled brightly and went in his room. I looked at Seunghyun who was confused and we went to the living room and the TV. I hope we won’t fight today.

Taeyang’s POV

------------------------

I guess I should say that I am sorry. I didn’t want to make the maknae cry. I was stupid. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. I guess Ji was still sleeping and Seungri too. Seunghyun and Dae were still at Seung’s apartment. As I finished the coffee the door to Seungri’s room opened and he wanted to come out but he saw me and went back in.

“Seungri wait , come here” I said

“Please forgive me, I am a fool sometimes and I know that” Seungri started apologizing.

“Come with me. And don’t be scared“ I said

We went to my room and we both sat on the bed.

“I am sorry for what I said yesterday. I was angry” I said

“I am sorry too. I am annoying because I want to be the center of attention all the time. If you don’t mind, why were you angry?”

“I was jealous” I said

“Why?” He asked

“You, you always hang out with Ji and still don’t get enough of him. And he likes to hang out with you and that made me angry”

“I am sorry Tae, I really am. I didn’t know it hurt you so bad. I will never do t again! I am really really sorry” He said and started crying

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry” I said to him

He just cried more and more and gave me a hug. I felt bad in a way. I could’ve just lie and tell him some other stuff. I know that now he will avoid Ji again. I made a bad thing and I am not proud about it. Maybe I will hang with Ji more.

He left the room and then I heard some talk in the living room and I decided to find out who it was. It was Daeusng and Seunghyun on the couch watching TV. I walked to them and smiled.

“Hi. I am sorry hyung. “I said

“Apologize accepted “

“I am really really sorry. I didn’t want to react like that” I said

“Taeyang, it’s really okay. It all passed. “ He said smiling at me

I sat down with them and watched TV. Later he went to his room and Dae too and I continued watching a movie.

GD’s POV

-------------------

I heard Seunghyun’s voice and I really want to talk with him. I got out from my room and went to his room. I knocked on the door and he opened it slowly.

“Yes?” He said

“Can I talk to you?”

“Come in” He said and opened the door a little wide.

I walked in and sat on his bed. He sat on the chair beside the bed and looked at me.

“You were right. I am stupid. I don’t know what to do” I said

“Sorry, I said things that I shouldn’t had said”

“But you were right. Why it has to be so complicated?”

“It’s always complicated. Tell one thing Ji”

“Yes hyung”

“You like Seungri ? “

“I-I don’t know. He makes me feel like I never felt before. “

“Let me tell you a secret, he likes you”

“Really?”  My eyes widened and my heart was pumping fast

“Yes, really. He really does like you. “

“W-what should I do then? I at dates” I said

“Just ask him to go to dinner with you. He will surely accept. “

“I will” I said and prepared to leave

“Now!” Seung said and winked at me

“Thanks hyung” I said and left his room

I jumped in the hall and saw Taeyang looking at me confused. I was smiling and I had tears in my eyes. He likes me! He really likes me! I sighed deeply and knocked on his door.

“Yes??” He said opening the door. His eyes were red from all crying.

“I w-what to ask you some-something” I said shyly

“Yes hyung. Anything”

“Do you want to go to dinner with me? Like only the two of us?”

“Are you serious?” He said

“Yes. Never been more serious then that”

“No, I can’t” He said and shut the door. Moments later I heard sobs. Why is he crying? What was all that? I stood in front of his door confused.

I turned and walked back to my room but Taeyang grabbed my hand.

“I am going out. Wanna come?”

“Now?” I asked

“Yes, to dinner or something”

“Okay, let’s go!” I said and we left