New beginning

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

-------------------

My first night in Japan was horrible. I couldn’t sleep so well because I was thinking about Ji all the time. Why it had to be him? And why did he do that? Time to forget about everything. I opened my laptop and checked the news. I saw a title that got my attention.

“Leader G-dragon speaks up about BIGBANG” . I opened the link and read the article.

Today, 28th December, BIGBANG leader G-dragon commented about their possible breakup and Seungri’s disappearance.  

We know nothing about Seungri yet but we’re searching. There’s no need for police help. All I can say about BIGBANG is that for the moment we are in hiatus. Stay tuned for more news.

Here’s all we know for now, we’ll come back for details soon “

I closed the laptop and went to the shower. So they don’t need police? That’s so good. It’s easier to hide from them without the police. I sighed deeply and after my shower I changed my clothes and went to eat something.

I saw a little restaurant near the hotel and I got in there. I was wearing a scarf and glasses so I don’t think someone will recognize me.  I sat at the back and took of my glasses and my scarf. I think I am safe here. The waiter came and smiled at me.

“Seungri, what a pleasure to see you” He said

Oh , he recognized me. Why am I so famous?

“I think you’re confusing me” I said with a strong Japanese accent

“You don’t recognize me don’t you?”

“No…” I said confused

“I’m se7en, singer from Japan. We met a few years ago. That party at YG building”

“No, it doesn’t ring a bell” I said trying to keep my identity

“Come on Seungri, I won’t tell anyone. “

“Okay, it’s me Seungri , and yes I remember you but you changed a lot. “ I said sighing

“I am glad we met. What are you doing here?” He said

“I have some songs to record. Why do you work here? Aren’t you a singer anymore?”

“This is my restaurant and whenever I have free time I come and serve the costumers. I like doing that, it’s my second favorite thing, the first one is of course singing.” He said smiling

“Nice. Can I order now? “ I said

“Yes, in fact I’ll bring you the house specialty. “ He said

“Good” I said smiling

I waited for the order and he came with it in less than 20 minutes. I remember him, he was so nice with me when we met and I really liked him but before I could say something GD took me away from him. He was so jealous back then even though I didn’t liked him or something, I didn’t even dream to be with him. Now the tables had turned , he cheated on me and here I am meeting Se7en. Is this fate?

Seven was a nice guy, he was hot indeed but I sure didn’t wanted a relationship right now. He was cool and I liked his voice. I had an album of his and I listen to his song. He was a great guy. I like the way he promotes himself by serving customers.

He came to the table and smiled

“Here’s your order sir” He said smiling

“Thank you” I said and smiled wide and then he left. It was like he wanted to tell me something, then he just left.

I began eating and it was really delicious. I really liked it. He returned 20 minutes later with a drink.

“I didn’t order one yet” I said

“It’s on the house. Did you enjoy the meal?”

“Yes it was delicious. Thanks” I said smiling and grabbed my wallet

“No, you’re my friend. My gift for you is a free meal” He said

“Thank you very much” I said smiling

“Please visit us again” He said and smiled wide

I think I was burning red by now. I got back to my hotel and locked up in my room. I was so excited and I didn’t knew why. I crashed again on the bed and I fell asleep. I think it’s the best sleep I had in these days.

GD’s POV

----------------

Where the is he? I don’t want police to search for him because I don’t want any major scandals. We already have this on our heads. I sighed deeply and kept searching on the laptop. Where are you Seungri? Why did you left? I know I am a fool and a stupid piece of but I love him. I love him more than everything. I am a mess now, I can’t even think straight. All I want is to see him so I search pictures of him on the internet. Taeyang came beside me and handed me a beer.

“I want to talk to you” He said

“Go ahead”

“I don’t want to lose you as a friend. I know that we were both wrong and I have most of the guilt but it just hurts seeing you like that” He said

“What do you want me to do? Dance? Party? “I said irritated

“Jiyong, calm down, it will all be okay. “ He said and patted my shoulder

“Have you ever loved someone Bae? “

“Yes I did. “

“Then you know how I feel right now. I love him so much and he just left.”  I began crying again

“Everything will be okay. He just needs time for himself now. We’ll find him and everything will be okay” Taeyang said and hugged me

“Thanks.” I said and then went to bed. Seungri wherever you are take care. I love you. 

 

A/N : So Se7en makes his apperance