Good for nothing

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

---------------------

I woke up late in the morning. I slept like a rock, the bed was very comfy and I was tired. I got up and went to the kitchen being shirtless. I got to the kitchen and Ji was making breakfast.

“Good morning hyung” I said and he was looking at me with wide eyes.

“H-hey, I thought you will never wake up. G-get ready and come here, we have to go soon”

“Okay, I said and poured some coffee” He was still staring at me and I smiled.

“Hyung, something is burning in your pan” I said and pointed

“Oh ! “ He cursed and turned to the pan while I was going to take a shower

GD’s POV

----------------

Oh damn! Doesn’t he know that his body is too hot? Why is it showing to me like that? I was cleaning up the mess I made in the kitchen while Seunghyun and Dae came to the kitchen.

“What’s burning?” Dae asked

“I burnt some food. “  I said cleaning

“How come? You’re always careful”  Seung asked

“Seungri was here and we were talking and I forgot”

“Oh, I understand. “ Seung said smirking

Soon Taeyang came looking tired and we all sat at the table. We waited for Seungri to come back and the only seat available at the table was the one next to me. He was completely dressed right now and I thanked God for that. We all ate peacefully and they all complimented my food.  Seungri volunteered to wash everything while we were getting ready. Gosh, why can’t I keep calm around him? Why am I like that?

After we all got dressed up, we rushed to the van which was already waiting. In the van, Seungri stood alone looking at the window, while Seunghyun and Dae were in the back kissing and hugging. I went with Taeyang in the front seat. I kept looking at Seungri who was texting and laughing. He was texting to Se7en probably.

Seungri’s POV

----------------------

We got to the studio and I hugged all the staff members, I really missed them. All the guys were laughing except Ji who had a grim expression on him face.

“Kwon Jiyong and Lee Seunghyun, Mr. Yang is looking for you.” a secretary said and we both looked at each other. We nodded and then we got up to his office. I slowly knocked on the door and went in. GD still didn’t said anything to me, he was very serious.

“You wanted to see us sir?” I asked

Before saying anything Mr. Yang hugged me close. He was rarely doing that. He took us to our seats and he looked at us.

“How’s the couple? Any problems?” He asked

“We’re not a couple” I said immediately surprising GD

“No? “

“No, we’re not a couple anymore. “ GD said being very serious

“Oh, my apologies then. Thank you for coming back Seungri, thank you for rejoining BIGBANG”

“Thank you for accepting me back, I am very sorry for what happened, it won’t happen again”

“I hope it won’t. You’ll have to work hard; I rescheduled some of your performances. You’ll have to perform in 20 and 25th of February. I hope you’ll be ready.”

“We will be ready and I will make sure that Seungri will work hard. “ GD said

“Okay, well, go to work. Thank you for seeing me” Mr. Yang said and we left.

We went back to the practice room in total silence. It was very awkward and I hated it. He was rushing there trying to escape the total awkward moment. I remained behind walking slowly thinking about everything that happened. I arrived at the practice room and everyone was stretching.

“You finally decided to show up?” GD said

“We walked on the same corridor, you arrived here some seconds ago” I said

“You better show a little respect” He said

“Sorry” I mumbled and began stretching.

Okay, that was weird. In a moment he is shutting up and in the next he is arguing with me? What’s his problem? I thought we were over these kind of things. We began dancing and rehearsing for the show and I thought everything was going good. Of course it wasn’t. I bumped into GD by mistake at one of the choreography and he got very angry.

“Can’t you do anything right?”

“Sorry” I said frowning

“That won’t fix anything. Everybody take five, you Seungri go back to dancing, I will watch it closely” He said

The music started again and I was dancing and doing the choreography right. I tripped on my shoelace and fell on the floor hitting my arm

“Just as I thought, good for nothing. You can go back to your boyfriend “ GD said and left.

I got up still holding my arm and Taeyang came to me.

“Don’t worry; you did the choreography just fine. You were good”

“That’s not what he thinks” I said frowning

“Hey, he is just stressed out. He’ll be okay”

I hugged Taeyang and saw GD glancing at me. He had fire in his eyes; I could see that something is wrong.

The rest of the day I kept working hard and I didn’t mess up anything but he didn’t even looked at me. I asked him to give me water but he pretended that he didn’t hear me. I was feeling bad and when the practice was over, I was the first to get out of the room and into the van.  I was staying at my usual seat. GD and Taeyang were laughing in the front while Dae and Seunghyun were snuggling in the back. I was listening to music and looking out the window.

We arrived home and I went to take a shower, then I got my PJ’s and went to my room.

“We are watching a movie, want to join us?” Seung said

“We?”

“Yes, me, Dae, Bae and Ji”

“No thanks” I said and went to my room. I went to bed and decided to call Se7en.

He immediately picked up.

“Yes babe?” He said

“I-I miss you” I said crying

“Why are you crying? Is there something wrong?”

“Everything is wrong! I shouldn’t have come. “

“Don’t be like that, come to Japan this weekend so we can see each other”

“i will”

“I have to go now; I got some things at the studio. Bye, love you” He said

“Love you too. Bye” I said and hung up.

I began crying harder and harder and my door opened. It was Daesung with a cut of tea. He sat down on the bed beside me and patted my back.

“Don’t mind him, he is just stressed out”

“I made a mistake! “ I said still crying.

“Well all make mistakes, relax, calm down. I brought you some tea”

“Thanks Dae , you’re the best hyung”

“You say that to everybody” He said and laughed

I laughed a bit and he stepped out of the room. I rank the tea and went to bed. I hate my life!