New Year , New Seungri

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

-------------------------

I opened my eyes and I was on the same bed with Se7en. I panicked a little when I saw his being so close to me. Our faces were almost touching. I got up from the bed and looked at the time, it was 3PM and I was still tired. I left out a sigh and Se7en opened his eyes.

“Good morning” I said smiling

“Good morning to you too. Happy new year!”

“Happy New Year to you too. I had fun” I said smiling

“That was the goal, you to have fun. I am glad” He sat getting off the bed and stretching.

He made a hand sign which indicated me to follow me and I did. We went to his kitchen and he prepared some coffee.

“There’s no need to do all this for me. I will get back to the hotel anyway” I said

“How’s life in that cheap hotel?” He asked

“It’s okay. And it’s not cheap, it’s affordable. I can’t use any cards, YG will track me down. “ I said

“So you need a job or something?”

“Kind of, don’t you know some places?”

“My restaurant? I pay well and it’s a nice place. And you can work in the kitchen, no one will see you” He said smiling

“Do you want me to work there?” I asked

“Why not? You’re a sweet friend of mine and you need help. It’s a pleasure”

“Good. But I can’t cook that well” I said

“You’ll learn. It’s not that hard. So we have a deal?”

“Yes. When can I start boss?” I said smirking

“Anytime you want” He said grabbing my waist and then hugged me tight.

I blushed feeling so good in his arms. I almost hated myself for that. I can’t blame myself, he is superhot. He brought me the coffee and he made it so good.

“That’s the best coffee ever” I said

“It’s just ordinary coffee” He said

“No it’s not; it must be a secret ingredient”

“Yes it is. Love” He said and we both laughed

“Sure, love makes everything better” I said rolling my eyes

“Sorry if I disturbed you with that. I won’t mention love again” He said

“Don’t worry. I am okay now. “ I said smiling

“Glad to hear that “ He said smiling wide.

We spent another two hours together laughing and joking and I felt quite okay. Then I left his apartment and headed for the hotel again .I arrived in my room and it was lonely. I went to take a shower and then headed straight to bed. I already missed Se7en! What is wrong with me?

GD’s POV

-----------------

It was a nice time yesterday. I really liked it and we partied so hard. Now it was already 2 PM and I woke up first. Everyone was sleeping, Taeyang in an armchair and Daesung on top of Seunghyun . They looked so cute together.

I made coffee for everyone and brought it to the living room. Everyone woke up and smiled at me.

“Happy new Year” Seunghyun said stretching

“Happy new Year to all of you” I said yawning.

We drank the coffee together and we talked.

“So now I know it’s not the best moment to talk but we’re still BIGBANG right?” Seunghyun asked

“Not without Seungri” I said sighing

“I mean , should we start the activities again? “ Seunghyun said

“Yeah, maybe we should” I said

“Then I’ll talk with YG about it. I don’t want the band to disappear.” Seunghyun said

“Me neither” I said drinking from my coffee

Everything was sad. I couldn’t be happy about anything. I loved participating on shows and singing there and having fun but now, everything is gone. The enthusiasm left once Seungri left and I really am sorry for what I done. I would do anything for him to love me again but that’s impossible of course.

After the guys left, there were just me and Taeyang cleaning up.

“It was fun last night” He said

“Yeah, it was okay” I said

“I know it’s hard Ji , but be more enthusiastic. He’ll come back soon, I know that.”

“No he won’t. He ran away for a reason and that reason was me. As long as I am here he won’t be back”

“But he loves you. He loves you very much”

“He doesn’t, he loved me, not anymore.” I said

“Ji, we’ll find a way to make things right. First we got to find him”

“He can be anywhere! I am sure he’s not in Korea anymore. “

“Maybe he’s not but I know you will find him. I can feel it” Taeyang said and hugged me

I smiled at him and tears began running down my face. I miss him so much. I miss his silly voice around the dorm, I miss our sudden little fights and the way we touched and apologized later. I miss his goofy hair in the morning and his voice calling me “ hyung”

I miss him like hell and there’s nothing to do about it.

Seunghyun’s POV

------------------------

Me and Dae arrived to my apartment and sat on the couch together. Daesung seemed lost in toughts.

“Something wrong sweetie?” I asked smiling at him

“Just thinking”

“About?”

“I kind of understand Seungri, I would do the same thing if I caught someone cheating on me”

“Yes, he loved Ji so much.”

“I am sure he loves him so much even now. That’s why he ran away. I feel bad for him”

“I would never do something like that to you. You are my life Dae”

“I love you Seung, I love you with all my heart.”

“I love you Dae, more then you imagine. “ I said and kissed him

 

A/N : a new update coming soon :D