BIGBANG is back

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

--------------------

Performance day!  Yes! I waited for this for so long and I feel that I am ready for everything. I am so happy now! Last night was confusing for me. GD brought me food and his special made hot chocolate and told me really nice words. He can be so nice when he wants but something he is a total .

I happily got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I took a hot shower and then brushed my teeth. I happily went to the kitchen and there was no one there. I prepared the coffee machine and turned it on and decided to make some breakfast for the guys.

I am a good cook but the best thing I cook is breakfast, any type of breakfast. I got my ingredients and I was very focused on what I was doing so I didn’t hear anyone coming.

“I see that GD’s chocolate really is magic. You’re so happy this morning” Taeyang said

“Oh, good morning hyung. It’s not the chocolate, it’s the performance, and I am so excited” I said

“Can I help you out with that?” He asked

“You can set the table and pour coffee into everyone’s cup. I want us to have a happy time together” I said

“You’re so cute when you try to do everything well”

“I am always cute, there’s no doubt” I said and we both laughed

He sat the table and poured coffee into cups. He did an awesome job.

“Let me help you, I don’t like sitting here “ He said coming close to me

“No, I want to do this all by myself” I said

He started tickling me and playing with me and we laughed so hard.

GD’s POV

------------------

I woke up feeling quite good. Maybe things will be okay between me and Seungri and we’ll settle things up somehow. I understand that he has a relationship now and I respect that. I just want to be friends with him, for now.

I got out of my room and went to the kitchen where I heard laugher. Taeyang and Seungri were playing and hugging and laughing and it seemed so romantic. Especially Taeyang being shirtless and all. It made my blood boil again and I faked a couch so they can stop.

“Good morning hyung” Seungri said and smiled a little

“Good morning, I see that you two started quite good” I said a little jealous

“He is so stubborn, when he wants to cook, he wants to cook” Taeyang sat at the table and I sat right near him. I wanted to make sure that he won’t stay next to Seungri.

“I saved you a spot here next to me” I said to Seungri

“Thanks hyung, can you go and wake Seunghyun and Dae?”

“Okay” I said and left to their room.

Practicly waking up Seunghyun is like signing your own death wish but since he is with Dae, he is not like that. I mean he is dark and all but he is quite okay with us. I opened the door and I caught those two in the middle of the action.

“Sorry” I said and closed the door

“I’ll get you for this” Seunghyun shouted

I ran to the kitchen and Taeyang was sitting in my spot near Seungri.

“I believe that’s my spot” I said

“You can sit in mine” Taeyang said

“Did you wake them up?” Seungri said

“Yes, they were already woke up if you know what I mean “ I said blushing and we all laughed

Seunghyun and Dae showed up moments later and Seunghyun sat beside me shooting death glances at me while Dae was giggling and laughing. We all ate the breakfast which was delicious. I only had one problem, why the hell is Tae so close to Seungri ? I tried to keep myself calm and not to explode.

We all ate and I volunteered to wash the dishes along with Seungri. We were both washing in silence and I tried to play with him a bit. I played with the water, I tried to tickle him.

“Stop it hyung. We have work”

“You liked it when Taeyang did it to you. “

“I’m sorry..I ..I”

“Stop wasting your time, get the dishes done and get ready, we’ll be leaving in 2 hours and I don’t want to wait for you”

I left the kitchen and went to my room. I had to calm down so I hit all the pillows trying to get rid of any bad memory. It felt good for now. Later I took a long shower and then I had to prepare to look good. Well I always look good but I want something to impress.

Seungri’s POV

--------------------

Ain’t I allowed to play with my hyungs? Gosh it seems that everything I do it’s a mistake. I just hate it! Well there’s no need to get angry, there’s a performance tonight and I am ready.

We were waiting for the van and I was ready, everyone was ready except GD. The van was here and GD was still in his room. I went to the van and 5 minutes later GD showed up. I rolled my eyes and he saw that and continued listening to music.

We arrived there and there were many VIP’s waiting for us. I read some on the banners and they all said “Welcome back Panda” . We got into the dressing room and then out on the stage. I felt alive, I felt complete! Gosh it went so well and I made sure that the public was entertained. We sang Lies, Beautiful Hangover, Café and Tonight. It was so good.

We went back to the van and somehow GD ended up in the seat with me. I rolled my eyes and didn’t pay attention to him. He was playing something anyway.

“I want to thank you all, especially to you Seungri” He said stopping the game

“To me? Why?”

“Well we all know that BIGBANG will be split up if you didn’t show up”

“I wasn’t planning to, you found me” I said laughing

“We would have found you anyway. “ GD said smirking

“I highly doubt it” I said and smiled

They all laughed and we had a good time and when we arrived at the dorm, a huge cake was in the living room. It was from Mr. Yang and there was a note next to it “Congrats BIGBANG”

We all ate happily and watched a movie afterwards. TOP and Dae were cuddling and kissing and I was stuck between GD who was really into the movie and Taeyang who was very sleepy. I always liked to make GD jealous and after I heard this morning I really want to do it. I snuggled close to Taeyang’s chest and he wrapped his arm around me. GD immediately turned his attention to me and then left without saying anything. Mission accomplished.