No more BIGBANG

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

------------------

I can’t believe the nerve on that guy! Coming here and begging me to come back. He says he loves me? I won’t be stupid twice; I won’t be fooled again by him. It was 7 AM.I woke up and 6AM and booked plane tickets for Japan. I want to get away from everyone. Everyone was sleeping but I was leaving.  I can’t be here anymore. I left a note for mom and I left.

I sighed deep and went straight to the YG office. I know that’s its kind of early but I hope Mr. Yang is there. I want to tell him that I will leave BIGBANG. I really don’t want to see Ji again and especially Tae. I will miss Seung and Dae and I hope they are together by now.

It was 8 AM until I got there and I entered the building. It was almost empty and I went straight to Mr. Yang office. I knocked on the door and entered. Mr. Yang was drinking his coffee and looked surprised when he saw me.

“You sure are early” He said

“Sorry if I have disturbed you.” I said bowing slightly

“Tell me, what bothers you? You seem upset” He said

“The thing is, I want to leave BIGBANG” I said

“What? Now? Why?” he asked concerned

“I don’t get along with the guys. I am not a part of BIGBANG anymore” I said

“What happened?” He asked

“I made huge mistakes like always and me and Ji had a fight. I can’t see him anymore so I am leaving” I said

“I can’t let you leave like that. It’s been 5 years already! You grew so much”

“I am leaving. Bye and thank you for everything Mr. Yang” I said and left

He stood there shocked and called my name but I just left. I left the building not looking back and I went straight to the airport. My flight leaves soon and hopefully I will start thinks over. One thing is sure; I am never coming back to Korea again!

GD’s POV

---------------

My phone was ringing like hell and I barely answered it.

“Hello?” I said

“Ji, its Mr. Yang. YG office all of you now!” He said and hung up

I looked at the phone and I got to wake up Taeyang and get prepared. In the meantime Taeyang called Seunghyun and Dae to get ready too.

After about 30 minutes we were all ready and we met in front of YG building. I sighed and entered the office.

“Good morning boys. “ He said

“Good morning” We all said and bowed

“What happened to Seungri? What have you done to him?”

“Why? Was he here?” I said

“He just left 30 minutes ago. He wanted to leave BIGBANG for good. I demand some explanation”

“I- it’s my fault” I said and began crying

“Why? What did you do with him? “

“I cheated on him” I said and everyone looked at me with big eyes. I had to tell the truth.

“Oh, okay. I don’t want to know. You better fix this soon, find him” He said and we all nodded.

We exited the office and everyone looked at me.

“That was a brave thing to do” Seunghyun said

“It’s the truth” I said and my phone was ringing again. It was Ri’s mom.

“Hello?” I answered

“Jiyong , Seungri left , all his things are gone and he left a note that he won’t come back anymore. I am afraid if something happens to him” She said crying

“Don’t worry Mrs. Lee. He will be all right. I will search for him” I said

“Please find him” She said and hung up.

I was feeling like crap. I couldn’t thing straight anymore. Everything was blurry. Before I could know I was on the ground. The guys came to me and shook me but I couldn’t say anything.

Seunghyun’s POV

-------------------------

Seeing Ji fainting really got me worried. We shook him and sprayed water on him but nothing seemed to help. We brought him back to the dorm and sat him on the couch. Dae brought a glass of water and we tried to wake him up.

He opened his eyes eventually making us all sigh in relief.

“W-what happened?” He asked

“You fainted and we brought you here” I said

“Where’s Seungri? I had a nightmare about him! “

“What are you talking about Ji?” I asked concerned

“It was real wasn’t it? It seemed so unreal” He said

“It is real yeah, calm down Ji. We’ll find him sooner or later” I said

“I am sorry Seung. I was a fool. “

“No need to apologize to me. Yes you were very wrong to do that but now the important thing is to find Seungri. “

“Hey check this out” Taeyang said handing us the laptop

The title was big: “No more BIGBANG? “

We all looked at the article.

Earlier this morning we were informed that the five members band BIGBANG had taken a break from playing canceling all the schedules. The motive must be the disappearing of Seungri, the maknae. Some sources believe that Seungri left the country because of some photos taken at the Incheon airport.

President YG only confirmed the schedule rumor, nothing else. Stay tuned to find more about this. “

We all stood there looking at each other. Ji began crying again and looked at me.

“He left…forever?” He said weakly

“I hope not, Stay strong Ji. We’ll find him”

“He could be anywhere. He left Korea! We won’t find him”

“We will” I said and looked at Dae who seemed concerned.

Seungri’s POV

--------------------

I arrived in Japan and tried my best to cover myself so I can’t be recognized. Now I have to start a new life but how? The only thing I am good at it’s singing, and even singing sometimes. It will be hard and definitely a challenge for me. Well I have to take some risks and I hope this time it will be okay. I checked in at a cheap motel and got in my room. I opened my laptop and everywhere on the internet the rumors were spreading. Some say that I was dead, some say that I went to USA. I am here and I hope they won’t find me. I have to change my identity.