Avoiding each other

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

-----------------

The sun rays hit my eyes and I woke up. I think I slept only 3 hours and I am so tired. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I looked terrible. My dark circles are darker than usual, I am becoming a Panda! I should start eating bamboo.  I took a warm shower and after I got dressed I went to the kitchen. GD was there and he immediately smiled at me, it was a warm smile and I smiled back to him.

“What’s my maknae doing in this lovely morning?” He asked

“I am not yours! “ I protested pouring coffee into a cup

“Yes you are, my favorite maknae” He said and hugged me from behind

“Did you hit your head? “ I asked trying to hide my blush

“Maybe, but you still are my favorite.”

“Let me go” I protested and shook him off me

“Fine, be ready in 20 minutes. We have a photo shoot”

“Okay” I said and ran to my room.

Gosh he is acting strange this morning. Hugging me like that, sweet talking to me. Something is not right!

GD’s POV

-----------------

OUPS! I think I scared him a bit. How do I tell if someone likes you or not? What am I thinking? He is a guy, a perfect normal guy who can have any girl. Why would he choose me? I am not even a girl! He is not gay, or at least I don’t think so.

“Here is the thinker” Bae said waving an arm in front of my eyes

“Yes, sorry. “

“You okay?”

“Yes, are you ready? We have to leave in 5 minutes. “

“Yes, we are all waiting in the living room. “

“I’ll be there soon. Wait for me in the van” I said

“Want to stay with me? “ Bae asked

“Sure”

We got into the van and Daesung was standing with Seunghyun. Seungri was standing alone in his seat looking at the window. Taeyang took my hand and we both went in the back seat. He smiled wide at me and Seungri looked in the back, sighed and turned around. I sighed and couldn’t wait to leave.

Seunghyun’s POV

--------------------------

I am so glad that Dae wanted to stay with me today. Seungri seemed so sad when he saw GD going in the back with Taeyang. GD is a genius in everything but when it comes to love he is just stupid, an idiot. Can’t he see that Ri really likes him? Is he that blind?

Dae was holding my hand and had his head on my shoulder. I always liked Daesung but never had the courage to admit it.

“Daesung, can I ask you something?” I said

“Yes hyung, anything you like”

“What are you doing for Christmas?”

“Maybe visit my family, why?”

“Would you like to spend the holidays with me? I mean, everyone will be leaving”

“Won’t you visit your family?” He asked me

“I will, but only one day, the rest I will come back home.” I said

“Okay, I will spend Christmas with you. It will be awesome”

“Thanks” I said and kissed his head

I was so so happy. Maybe the Christmas atmosphere will make me braver so I can confess to him. We arrived at the studio where we had to take some photos. We got out of the van and walked in.

It was a special thing for Christmas and I was quite happy about it. We dressed up and waited to get out pictures taken. Seungri looked awful, he seemed so sad and lonely, and in fact no one talked with him since GD was too busy playing with Taeyang. I walked to him and gave him a hug.

“Don’t worry, he will eventually find out how much you like him. “

“H-how do you…?” He said confused

“Come on, even a blind person would have seen that. I know it’s hard but you have to try” I said

“Aren’t you mad on me? “ Ri said

“Mad? Because you love someone? Don’t be silly. I am just angry that he doesn’t realize”

“Maybe it’s just not meant to be, it’s wrong anyway”

“Love is never wrong! “ I said and hugged him again

Poor him, I can’t stand seeing him like that. Stupid GD!

GD’s POV

---------------

Arhhh! Every time I wanted to talk to Ri , there was someone in the way. Why is Seunghyun so interested in him? Why does he talk so much with him and why does he hug him? Gosh, am I jealous?

After the photo shoot we headed back home. I entered the van and Seungri was standing alone again and I approached his seat.

“Can I stay with you?” I asked

“No. “He answered

“What did I do again?” I asked

“I just want some space alone. “He said and put his headphones on.

I sighed and went in the back with Taeyang. Why is he like that? He is so confusing.

After we went back home, we all had dinner and then rushed to our rooms. I exited my room and went to Seungri’s. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

“What hyung?”

“Can we talk? Like two grown man? Can we stop avoiding each other like two kids?”

“There’s nothing to talk about. Good night” He said and shut the door in my face

I started crying and went to my room. What will I do with this kid? 

 

A/N : I decided to update before going to school. i hope you like it.