Happy New Year?

Without you....i'm nothing

 

GD’s POV

-----------------

So today it’s New Years Eve and I am in no mood for party. My baby is still out there and I don’t know where the hell he is. The press is always asking us about it and we don’t know what to respond. I am really scared and I wish everything will be fine.

I think it’s time to face the truth, BIGBANG is gone, and so in Seungri. Maybe it’s time to get over it, to stop fighting for him. He doesn’t care anyway. It’s just too hard to think that. I hate it!

Taeyang was in the kitchen cooking and I decided to help. I went there and he was listening to music and stirring something. I got closer to him and pulled out his headphones.

“Can I help?” I said smiling

“You want to help?”

“It will get my mind of things.” I said smiling wide

“I am glad. You know Ji  , I will try and bring him back, I made a mistake , I will solve this. “ Taeyang said

“You don’t have to solve this. It’s my fault “ I said frowning

“It’s our fault. But , maybe that’s the way it should happen. Maybe it’s time to forget about Seungri”

“I don’t know…maybe…”Taeyang said and I pulled him into a hug.

We began cooking and laughing and it was quite nice. He wanted to make a big feast for the party and I helped with everything. It was a great time and he was always hitting on me. I was blushing like crazy and flinching at his sudden touches. After almost 3 hours spent in the kitchen, everything was finished and we were proud of ourselves. It’s really great cooking with him, he is really funny.

Seungri’s POV

--------------------

Since the moment I woke up, until now I was sorting out my clothes. What to wear tonight? I have to make a good impression don’t I? I am sure Se7en will be fancy dressed and y. GOSH I have to snap out of this! I am a mess every time I see him. I can’t help myself not drooling at his body and face and his awesome voice.

While I was trying on clothes a text appeared on my phone. It was from Se7en.

“Hey ^_^ good morning little one. Be here at 8 PM. Take care” I smiled like crazy and texted him back

“I will. Thanks for inviting me. I AM NOT LITTLE. Hehe” I texted and put my phone away. I decided to take a break and browse things around my laptop. I found some old pictures of me and Jiyong when we were getting along very well. It was even before I realized I like him so much. We were just fooling around and I felt so good watching those. I miss them, I spend every New Years Eve with them and now, I am running away from them. I sighed and opened a folder called “me and Ji”

There were videos of us when we were already together. I began tearing up and closed my laptop. I miss him, I miss him so freaking much and even though I try to get over it, I can’t I just can’t. I miss everyone. I wish I could send them something. Actually I can, but I don’t know how they’ll react.

 I recorded a video and I wanted to send it. But how? They are smart enough to track the IP address and I don’t want that. I really want them to see it. I searched the whole internet for that and I finally found a way to hide my IP address. After I figured everything out, I finally was ready to send that e-mail. The only addresses I know are Seunghyun’s and Jiyong’s. I will send it on Seunghyun’s e-mail because Ji rarely checks the e-mail. After I sent it I went back to my clothes choosing.

Seunghyun’s POV

---------------------------

Me and Daesung were in the living room and he was acting very naughty today. He climbed on me and started kissing me and biting my neck.

“The angel had become a little devil?” I asked

“Yes and this devil wants you very very much”

“We don’t have time; we have to be at the dorm”

“But it can wait” He said and touched me everywhere

I started kissing him until I was on top of him. I got up and went to the bathroom.

“Be ready in half an hour babe” I said from the bathroom

“Teaser!” He screamed

We arrived at the dorm and both Ji and Taeyang were smiling when they saw us. The table was filled with goods and it was almost no place for our food that we brought. We started partying but something was missing. Ri was missing, he was always the party animal who was cheering everybody up. Anyway, we’re going to have fun!

Seungri’s POV

------------------

I arrived at the address and Se7en opened the door. He smiled when he saw me and opened the door.

“I brought the promised champagne” I said smiling

“Thanks go to the living room” He said and I went there. His apartment was awesome and huge! I looked all around it and it was amazing. I loved it! His living room was big and he had a huge TV and a Karaoke system. He came after some minutes with trays full of food and bottles of juice.

“Wow, so much food” I said

“It’s not that much. We’re two grown man “ He said smiling and winking

“You’re right” I said laughing

The party was awesome, even though we were alone, we had so much fun together singing Karaoke and dancing and fooling around. It was almost 12:00 AM when we stepped out, on his balcony and waited for the fireworks.

“When the first fireworks fires, make a wish, it always cames true” I nodded and waited

I did as he told me and made a wish.

I wish I can be happy

Se7en popped the champagne open and we both drank looking into each other’s eyes. He was so awesome; I hope I won’t fall too much for him.

GD’s POV

--------------------

“It’s almost 12! Make a wish when we hit 0” Daesung said smiling wide

“10…9...8...7...6...5…4...3…2…1…Happy New Year!!!!” We all cheered and hugged each other. I looked at the fireworks and made a wish

Seungri , I wish I have a sign from you! Please tell me you’re okay.

We partied until the early hours of the morning and I felt good. It was a great time and I think Seunghyun for the idea. I loved it!

 

A/N : Sorry it's a bit short :D