Can it be ?

Without you....i'm nothing

 

GD’s POV

----------------

Last night was horrible, my heart was quite broken. Seungri never yelled at me the way he did last night, I could see the anger in his eyes and I didn’t understand why. Why is he like that with me? I care about him so much but he keeps avoiding me. I really have to talk with him; I really want what is happening to him.

 I got to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My eyes were all red and the circles under the eyes were worse than Seungri’s . I sighed and took a shower. A simple question kept running through my mind, WHY? WHY is he like that?

I got out of my long shower and went straight to the kitchen. Seungri was there eating and drinking his coffee. I was a little shocked that he is there. I poured myself a coffee and sat at the table.

“Feeling better maknae?” I asked

“Yes” He said but didn’t lift his face from the plate

“How was your night?”

“Good. Yours?”

“Not so good. I was thinking about your problems. I don’t want them to affect our friendship”

He got up and put the plate in the sink and took his coat preparing to leave. I grabbed his hand and pulled him violently near me.

“Why are you like that?” I got angry losing patience

“Hyung, you’re hurting me” He said trying to escape

“Tell me now Seungri! What did I do to you? Why are you like that?”

“You were a complete ! Now let the maknae go” Seunghyun’s deep voice startled me and I let him go. Seungri left with tears in his eyes and I stood there looking at Seunghyun who looked angry

I sighed and got to my room and shut the door. I was wrong, like I always am and now I hurt him. Seunghyun is right, I am an . My room door opened and Seunghyun stepped in casual as always.

“I know I am an , you don’t have to say it again”

“I should punch the hell out of you .What’s with you?” He asked

“i…don’t..know. I guess I want to find out what is wrong with panda”

“That’s not the way you act!”

“I know…I lost my patience. He always avoids me. “

“You can’t see it can’t you?”

“What?” I asked confused

“Ji, it’s time to see the truth”

“What truth?What are you talking about?”

“Just think for a bit. A bit more then writing your lyrics. You’ll see it” He said and left

He left me there confused and alone. Tears ran down my face and my mind was going crazy. What was Seunghyun saying? I shook my head and cleaned my tears and decided to watch TV in the living room. 

When I got out of my room, Dae and Seunghyun went out so it seemed that only me and YoungBae are here. He was watching TV too and smiled wide when he saw me.

“What’s up bro” He asked

“Nothing, just bored. You?”

“Same. Wanna play something got some new games on my play station” He said

“Okay. Let’ do it”

He brought the games while I prepared some snacks. Then we started playing. It was a fierce battle of wills between us. We both wanted to win and it turned out to be a good competition and a good laugh starter. After 3 hours of gaming Taeyang won. I pouted and started annoying him

“You cheated” I said

“No, you’re just not good at it. You ”

“You didn’t say that” I said

“Yes I did. You ” Taeyang said being very proud

I jumped on him and we started friendly fighting and rolling to the floor. We both laughed so hard having fun like little kids. We played like this until he collapsed on me exhausted.

Seungri’s POV

---------------------

I took a deep breath and relaxed. I knew that he didn’t want to hurt me like that in the morning. I think I am okay now, I got over it. He doesn’t like me, maybe he likes Taeyang . I should deal with that, it was a foolish thing I have done and I won’t do it again.

I unlocked the front door and took of my shoes. I walked to the living room where my mouth dropped. Taeyang was on Ji and they were both sweating like crazy. Taeyang was on top of him and GD was keeping his eyes shut and he had a wide smile on. All the feelings that I thought that disappeared, reappeared again and it was worse. Tears poured from my eyes and I tried to hide them.

“Seungri?” Ji spoke looking at me

“Next time when you two decide to have . Get a room” I said with an angry tone and got to my room.

As soon as I closed the door I started crying like crazy again. Why out of all people, I had to fall in love with a bastard?  I just can’t understand why I feel something for him even though it’s clear that he likes Taeyang.

I sighed deeply and got to bed. I hate my life!

GD’s POV

------------------

“Did he just say ?” Taeyang said getting off me

“Yes!” I said a little embarrassed

“Oh gosh! Sorry Ji” Taeyang said

“For what? He was just joking”

We both laughed and cleaned everything. To be honest the thought of me having with Taeyang . I would never tell Bae of course and he will never agree. Arhh Seungri why did you have to say that? Was it jealousy?

I walked to his door and wanted to knock but I stopped when I heard sobbing from inside. That’s what Seunghyun was trying to tell me? It can’t be! Can it? 

 

A/N : i told you it's coming soon :D i lovve you guys :D ^_^ and wow another arrow up :D i love you more