No reason to live!

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

---------------------

A week passed and me and Se7en are getting along quite well. It’s so nice being with him in the apartment and we both enjoy it. He will get back to work in a few days and I will get back to working to the restaurant. We were now watching TV in the living room but he was looking at me more.

“It that I have to begin the work again.” He said

“Well, I’ll be here and you will have always a reason to smile when you come home” I said laughing loud

“That is true. You always make me smile” He said winking at me and I melted

“I know, I am fabulous”

“Well I have to get back on Monday so we still have the weekend free. What do you want to do?”

“Well we can do anything you like.”

“We can go somewhere, I know a nice place.”

“You forgot something…You’re a star here and paparazzi are following you. I can’t risk it, if they photograph me, everyone will know and our both reputation will be ruined.”

“I want to risk that and nobody will see. I promise that”

“How?”

“Well, it’s my spa and no one will be there”

“You have a spa?”

“Yes, and the spa it’s connected to a ski resort and everything is mine. “

“You’re freaking rich” I said laughing

“I brought it long ago. I wanted it to sell it last year but I changed my mind.”

“So when do we leave?” I asked eagerly

“Tomorrow morning. “

I smiled and jumped around. I just couldn’t help it. I was freaking happy about this and without thinking I jumped in Se7en’s arms and kissed his neck.

“What was that for?” He said half

“This is a teaser of what I am going to do with you there” I said winking and went to my room

I really want him! Even if it’s just for the weekend. I really do. I have to release this and he could be more than that. I like him, maybe not in that way but I really want to try it. I guess it’s nothing wrong with that, Ji cheated on me and I am sure he is Bae’s by now. So I am allowed to have some fun.

GD’s POV

----------------

No one talks to me, it’s like I don’t exist. Taeyang is always out and Seunghyun doesn’t answer my calls. I feel miserable, I didn’t eat in 3 days but I am not hungry. I just want to die already, I made enough mistakes, I don’t deserve to live.

I got out of my room, which had become a prison of memories and went to the bathroom. I look horrible, just as I should look.  I opened up the medical cupboard and looked at the medicines. Should I? That’s the easiest way I can be happy again.

I didn’t care about anyone because I know that no one is caring about me. I took every medicine that I had and swallowed it. I took a last look in the mirror before my vision got foggy.

“I love you Seungri…” I said to myself before losing control. The last thing I remember was my head banging to the sink. ..Goodbye

Taeyang’s POV

----------------------

I think Ji already learned his lesson; I don’t want to be too harsh with him. I just got home when I saw the bathroom door opened and the light on. I figured he is in there so I went to say hi. I saw him on the floor, probably unconscious, blood dripping from its head. I didn’t know what to do. I was scared and quickly shook him.

“Ji…Ji!” I was screaming but he didn’t answer. I sat him on the couch and called the ambulance.  I was scared out of my mind and I didn’t know what to do. I tried anything to wake him up. I saw that the bathroom floor was full of medicine so he must’ve drank those! Stupid him! What was he thinking?

The ambulance shortly arrived and they were shocked when they found out that Ji did this. They were quick and transported up to the hospital very fast. I hope paparazzi don’t find about this, we’ll be ruined!

They took GD to the E.R to examine him and I stood on the hall waiting for them. I decided to call Seunghyun .

“Hello?” He answered

“C-come to the hospital” I said

“What happened?”

“Ji” I said and he immediately hung up

He came 20 minutes later . Him and Dae were both shocked and confused.

“What the happened?” He asked

“I just came home and I saw him in the bathroom . He drank medicine and probably fell on the floor hitting his head. I called the ambulance and now we’re here”

“But…how..why?” Dae asked slowly

“I guess he felt bad that we didn’t talk to him anymore! Well he deserved it, but doing that, what was he thinking?” Seunghyun said

“I feel bad right now. I don’t want him to die” I said and started crying

“He’ll be okay” Seunghyun said hugging me

Please Ji don’t die! Not from something that stupid! Not from that. Seungri will be back and everything will be okay. I can feel that!

A nurse passed by and looked at us.

“Are you BIGBANG?”

“Yes” I answered

“Jiyong is being examined right now. It doesn’t look good” She said

“Please do anything to make it okay! “ I said crying

“I will try”

“And one more thing. Can you please don’t tell anything to the paparazzi? We already had too much scandal around.”

“Okay. I’ll keep in touch with you. “ She said and left.

I sighed deeply and sat back on the chair. I hate waiting! Ji! Be okay!

 

A/N : More tomorrow :D