Comeback or breakup ?

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

-------------------

Another week passed by and Se7en still wants me to live with him. Don’t get me wrong I would love to live with him but I will make his life twice as difficult as before. Not only he has a guy with him in the apartment, but that guy ran away from Korea and from his band because his boyfriend cheated on him.

I miss them, I miss BIGBANG. I heard some news that they’ll be live at some show on SBS this week and I can’t wait to see it. Of course I have to go to Seven because my freaking TV doesn’t have that channel on.

I got to the restaurant and Se7en greeted me as always with a warm smiled and a slight hug. I changed and went straight to the kitchen. He came to me after some minutes and hugged me from behind like he always did.

“BIGBANG will be Saturday on SBS. It’s the first appearance after the hiatus. Will you watch?”

“I wish. My freaking TV from the hotel room doesn’t have SBS”

“Come at my apartment. It’s Saturday night and I have SBS HD.”

“Are you sure?” I asked

“Gosh yeah! Seungri, why are you so shy?”

“You’re so nice to me; I don’t want to take advantage of you”

“You can’t take advantage of me. I want you to be there “ He said smiling wide

“I will be there then” I said and he hugged me again

He is so hot! Although my body would do anything to get him even closer, my mind still thinks that this is cheating towards GD. But we’re not together anymore! Why is he in my mind all the time? I still love him? I am sure he already has his way with Taeyang! I am just so confused and I hate the situation! I want to forget about him!

GD’s POV

--------------------

Today we’re back at the studio. I really don’t want to go, I don’t feel it but we have to. BIGBANG is not BIGBANG without Ri. We have to figure out who’ll sing his parts and maybe try another choreography. We are having a show Saturday night and they insisted that we sing so I chose the best songs that match my emotions now: Haru Haru and Love Song.

I got out of my bed and went to the kitchen where breakfast was already made by Taeyang. He was not there at the moment so I figured out he must be showering or something. I started eating and he came back a few moments after already dressed.

“Thanks for the breakfast” I said and smiled

“You welcome” he said coldly. I know he is still upset by the thing that I said. I know I was wrong but it’s so hard and my mind is so confused.

After we both ate, I went to take a short shower and then got dressed up and the YG van had shortly come after us. We went at Dae and Seunghyun and after that we went towards the studio. In the van the atmosphere was weird. Taeyang didn’t talk with me and Daesung and Seughyun were too busy with each other’s mouths.

We arrived and we went straight in the practice room. We started warming up and the music was already loud. A trainer told me that YG wants to see me so I rushed to his office. I slowly knocked on the door and entered

“Good morning” I said

“Is it? Please come in and take a seat” He said not even turning

I did as he told and waited for him to face me. We stood in silence for about 3 minutes, and then he finally spoke.

“Jiyong, what’s your opinion about what happened?” He asked

“I think we both did wrong. And now BIGBANG has to suffer”

“You’re right. So what do you propose?”

“Continue as BIGBANG I guess” I said

“Yes, we can do that but I don’t think it’s worth it. I think you are better of solo or a duet. I think BIGBANG will never be like it was again”

“You’re right” I said

“So, until the end of March try to find and bring Seungri back. If you don’t succeed, I am sorry but BIGBANG is over. “

“We will try. “ I said and bowed

I left the office and tears ran down on me. How can I tell the boys that? How will we bring Ri back? Where is Ri anyway?

I went back to the practice room where the boys were dancing but they stopped when they saw me crying.

“What up?” Seunghyun asked

“We-we have t-to fi-find Ri until March or else…” I said sobbing

“Or else what?” Taeyang asked

“BIGBANG will be disbanded, forever!” I said still crying

They all looked at me and were scared.

“The hardest part is to find Seungri” Daesung said

“No, the hardest part is to convince him to come back” I said still crying and Taeyang brought me a water bottle.

We stood for a minute in silence thinking of what we do.

“We’ll find Ri! I will find him if it’s the last thing I do! “ I said

“We’ll help and never give up” Taeyang said

We all group hugged and began dancing.

After a couple hours of dancing we decided to work on the lyrics

“Who’s going to play Seungri’s part?” Daesung asked

“Me” I answered

“Are you sure?” Seunghyun asked

“Yes. I am sure. “

I began recording the part and it sounded awful. Every time I wanted to sing, something blocked me and tears ran down on my face. I had to calm down. I spent 4 hours in the studio recording and I finally got everything done. Everyone left already and I left too.

It was 12 AM and I looked up at the sky. Seungri, please be okay. I love you more than anything else! You’re my everything. Without you, I am nothing! I tried writing lyrics and composing music but I can’t! I just think of you!

I love you!