Being shy

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Taeyang’s POV

---------------------

Poor GD, last night after the show he just couldn’t speak anymore. He was just crying and crying. After he fled the scene, I went after him and tried to calm him down but it didn’t work. I am really worried about him. I brought him home last night and put him in bed. He fell asleep eventually and I stood all night beside him to make sure he was okay. He held on to my shirt and we both fell asleep.

Now, he is sleeping curled up in a ball and let go of me. I got up and went to the kitchen. Gosh I want this mess to end and everything to get together. I like Ji and I want to see him happy. I don’t mind if I am not that, I just want to see his smile. I am tired of all the tears and cries. I prepared him a hot tea to calm down and some rice with meat. He needs a healthy meal. I put everything on the tray and walked back to the room. I put the tray on the nightstand and prepared to leave when his hand grabbed mine.

“Stay…” It was the single word he said

I nodded and grabbed the cut of tea and handed it to him. He took it and smiled at me, then he drank a bit.

 “Thanks”

“You’re welcome. Now, eat something” I said smiling

“I am not hungry” He said

“You must eat something, it’s important. “

“Okay mom” He said chuckling a bit and I smiled at him

I didn’t leave until I was sure he wasn’t hungry anymore. I took the tray and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. He came to the kitchen and hugged me from behind. I turned and hugged him back.

“Thanks for everything. I know you stood beside me last night”

“There was nothing much I could do. You hanged on my shirt”

“I am sorry”

“It’s no problem, I never slept that well” I said smiling

“You’re the only one I have right now” He said

“Don’t be silly, you have Dae and Seunghyun too. Dae texted me 50 times last night to see your condition. We were really worried.

“I just couldn’t sing. I know I disappointed the fans”

“You didn’t, let’s read the news”

We went to the couch and he was now sitting on my lap hugging me. It was so nice and I couldn’t help blushing. Don’t do anything stupid Taeyang! I opened the laptop and checked some news. Everyone was talking about it and they were all cheering for us. GD smiled when he saw the news and looked at me.

“Do you thing Seungri watched this?”

“I am sure!” I said

“How do you know?” He asked

“He loves you very much, he wouldn’t miss it. I think he cried with you” I said comforting him

He kissed my cheek and hugged me like there’s no tomorrow. I started singing to him; he always liked hearing me sing his songs so I sang a bit of everything. Be happy Ji, that’s all I wish. And you silly Seungri come back already!

Seungri’s POV

----------------------

I woke up in a big bright room. I looked around and it didn’t feel familiar. It sure felt good; the big bed was so comfy. I looked at my left and there was a tray full of food, a cup of coffee and a note. I picked up the note “I had to go to the studio, see you in a bit. Please don’t leave. Se7en”

Oh right! I was at Se7en. I took the cup of coffee which was still hot and began drinking from it. I swear he makes a hell of a coffee. I took the tray to the kitchen and I ate there, I didn’t want to mess up his bed. I ate peacefully, and then I put everything in the sink.

Last night was strange. Poor guys, maybe I should get back to them. GD seems so messed up but after he did, he deserves a little punishment. They have until the end of the march to find me and convince me to come back. I really don’t know what to do. I grabbed my stuff and prepared to leave . All I had to do was to write Se7en a thank you note. When I finally found a pen, the front door opened and he stepped in.

“Good morning “ He said smiling at me

“Good morning” I said

“Going somewhere?”

“Home” I said

“Korea?” He was surprised

“No, to the hotel” I said

“You can stay more you know”

“Yes I know but I already slept at your place. By the way thank you very much for not getting mad”

“Getting mad? You can’t believe how cute you were sleeping in my arms”

“Oh my god, I slept in your arms? Sorry!”

“No problem and you just slept in my arms until I brought you to the bed. I didn’t take advantage of you”

“Thank you for everything, the breakfast was delicious. See you on Monday” I said quickly and prepared to leave being very embarrassed.

“Oh you shy boy! It’s nothing” He said and hugged me

I melted under his touch and blushed hard. Then I rushed out the door before he could even say a thing. When I got to the hotel I had one new message on my phone.

“Sorry if I made everything awkward. “

I smiled but didn’t texted him back. Maybe I should move with Se7en. He is so nice and I really like him. Arhh I don’t know what to do!