Is this love ?

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

--------------------

A blush appeared again on my face when leader Ji hugged me. I never felt it before but now all the touches so bad. I just wanted to have him for me. I really don’t know why, I am straight right? I can’t like him right?

Now we were inside of our common apartment. All the members were gone, only I and he were around. I was enjoying time with him, but it became awkward. Every time we would watch sometimes, he was hugging me or touching me and I instantly blushed and sweat like hell.

“Are you okay maknae?” He said looking at me

“Y-yeah, why?”

“Your face is so red, are you sick or something?”

“N-no, I am not sick. It’s just hot in here” I said smiling at him

“Be careful, it’s cold outside. “ He said and hugged me again

“Gosh Jiyong hyung! I already told you I am hot. I am going to take a walk” I said and grabbed my coat form the hanger

He looked at me with confused puppy eyes and waved at me. I walked out the door and into the cold of a December night. Yes it was December, my favorite month of the year, because of my birthday. Two weeks left and I will be 22. I just can’t wait.

GD’s POV

-------------------

Maknae is acting strange again. He really is strange, but he was never like that. It all started last month when we were filming a commercial for some drink. It was quite an awkward moment then; we were fooling around and Seungyun pushed Ri into my arms and our bodies touched so much that I could feel his abs tensing up. I looked to his eyes but he closed them. We parted and we both blushed really hard.

It was nothing from my side, but it seemed to affect him more than it was expected. Maybe I am just hallucinating or something,

I went to my room and looked at a picture with us that I had on my desk, we were so happy. Laughs from the living room were heard, sign that the boys were back. I exited the room and went to the living room.

Taeyang was on the armchair and Daesung and TOP were occupying the whole sofa.

“Where do I sit?” I said smiling at them

“On the floor “ Seunghyun said laughing

“You can sit here” Taeyang said patting a small spot near him on the armchair

I laughed and went to that spot which was way too small and I ended up on Taeyang’s lap.

“This is better” I said sitting comfortably in his lap

“You’re killing my legs” He said laughing

“You wanted it!”

“Who wants cocoa?” Daesung asked

We all raised our hands and Dae went to the kitchen. We waited for him but I still was in Taeyang’s lap even though there was enough space on the couch. It just felt nice. Dae came holding 4 big cups of cocoa and we all started drinking.

“Where is Seungri?” Seunghyun asked

“Out. He said he was too hot in here and went for a walk”

“It’s freaking -20 degrees. He will get flu” Dae said

“I know , I won’t take care of him” I said rolling my eyes

“Yes you will. You always take care of him” Taeyang said

“Shut up!” I said laughing

“How about his party? Are we still doing it?” Seunghyun asked

“Yes! We have too” I said immediately

“I have the decorations ready!” Daesung said

“I talked with a baker about the cake, strawberry filling since it’s his favorite”  I said

“I’ll get the drinks” Seunghyun said

“And what do I do?” Taeyang asked

“Keep him away on that day.”

Before we could say anything Seungri was at the door and we all shut up. He came into the living room smiling and cheerful but all of a sudden his looks changed.

“Oh, hey Ri. Do you want some cocoa?”

“No thanks” He said and stormed into his room.

We all looked at each other a little confused and then we started talking again like nothing happened. I was still thinking, what got into him?

Seungri’s POV

--------------------

Sitting on Taeyang’s lap like that, it really made me angry but why? Am I jealous? I can’t be! I don’t like him! I am..i am damn jealous. I just wanted him to sit on my lap, not Taeyang. I get that Taeyang is his best friend but I think we have something more special. Who am I kidding? He doesn’t care about me!

A nock on the door interrupted me from my thoughts.

“Why are you sitting with your light closed?” Ji said opening the door

“I was enjoying the window view” I said trying to lie

“You have your curtains on the window. Liar! Something wrong?”  He asked

“Nothing is wrong and I just wanted to open the curtains” I said going to the window

“Whatever. What do you want for dinner? Dae and Taeyang is cooking”

“I don’t want anything. Now please leave me alone hyung”

“Are you sure you’re okay?

“Yes” I said

He closed the door and I collapsed on the bed. Why do I act like that?

I got my laptop and decided to play some games while listening to music. I sighed deeply while hearing GD’s voice. Why do I have only his songs on my playlist? The music stopped and Wedding dress from Taeyang started playing.

I closed my laptop and threw it away! ARH! Snap out of it Seungri! 

 

A/N : so here it is! the first chapter :D Tell me what you think :D ^_^ thinks for the first subscribers :D i love you