Be strong baby

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

---------------------

I opened his bedroom door and I the lights. I just couldn’t believe my eyes. Not one, not two but 3 girls were in his bed. He was ing one while the others two seemed by the scene.

I looked shocked, the girls were all screaming and they quickly left the room. Se7en looked at me with a guilty expression, he came towards me.

“I-I can explain” He said

“Really? You can explain? Let me hear you” I said being very angry

“I missed you” He said and tried to hug me but I pushed him away

“You missed me? That’s why you were ing that girl? I thought you loved me” I said crying

“I love you! Believe me” He said

“Do you evendare saying that? I missed you to but I didn’t ed GD or anyone! I guess I should have since you had that much fun without me here! “ I said and wanted to leave

“Please stay, forgive me” He begged

“I forgave too much, TOP was right, you are a . Thank you for doing that to me”

“How do I know you didn’t ed GD while you were there?” He said almost accusing me.

“How do you even dare? I loved you! I freaking cared about you! “ I said and left

How could he? Why everyone sees me like the bad guy? I trusted him with all my heart and I believed that he is special. That’s why he wanted me to go back, to have his way with es. I just can’t take it anymore. I lose everything I have!  I really don’t believe how he could do something like that! He is not even sorry, he just used me for , and I was just a toy, his stupid and naïve toy.

I went back to the airport; I just wanted to forget about Japan. I was just in time for the next flight. I checked in and then got in the place. I just wanted to forget about him! I want to forget about everything!  I was shocked, I just couldn’t think straight. For some reason I just wanted to see GD and hug him, I don’t know why, I felt like that.

GD’s POV

-------------------

This day was quite lonely, I missed Seungri around here being cute and all. I missed those times when he would just sit on the couch and I would pinch his cheek because he was just too cute. I was on the couch now eating some popcorn and trying to watch a movie, yes trying because I would rather jump in a plane and go after Ri .

“Why are you so tense?” Taeyang asked

“Ri didn’t call yet”

“He will call, he promised, maybe he’s just saying hello to Se7en” Seunghyun said

“I don’t want to imagine this” I said and they all laughed

The movie was so boring for me, even though it was a comedy I found it really boring. I went to the kitchen and made myself some coffee.

“Coffee? At this hour?” Dae asked

“Yes, I am planning to write some new songs” I said

“Oh, what kind of songs?” Dae asked

“Love songs” I said

“So you already miss Ri. You two just need to be locked in a room with a bed and figure everything out” He said laughing

“Since when had you become so dirty? You were innocent as an angel. What did Seunghyun did to you?”

“Magic,hyung, magic” He said laughing and I laughed too. He is so funny sometimes.

The movie was finished and they all went into his room. I could already hear giggles and laugher for Seunghyun’s room and I figured that soon I will hear pleasure moans. I put my headphones on and got my lyrics notebook right beside me.  I began writing some lyrics but something didn’t really click.

I love you too much,

I just want your touch

You make me go insane

Right out of my brain

I just wasn’t in the mood for lyrics .I just had to do something to get my mind of Seungri. I was watching my phone nonstop thinking if I should text Seungri or not.  I decided to do something better, I called him. Maybe he would hate me interrupting his love making but I am worried.  I called him but his phone was off, right, just like always. Smart Jiyong! Very smart!

I sighed deeply and went outside with the cup of coffee. It was a nice night with clear sky and it relaxed me. I was in PJ’s but I wasn’t cold, it was just fine. I lit a cigarette, since Ri is gone I began smoking more than I used too. I have only two left in my pack. I sighed and inhaled the smoke which called me down.

I was looking at the road, not really paying attention to anything. Suddenly I got distracted by some bright lights. I looked at the road and there was a cab stopping in front of the dorm. I didn’t give it much importance but when I saw who is getting out of it, I was stunned. Seungri, my baby, why is he here?

I waited until the cab left and then I walked to him; well more like ran to him.

“Ri, you’re back” I said and looked to his face, he was crying

“What happened? Are you okay? How come you’re back? Did something happened in Japan?” I was storming him with question and he was just there crying.

He hugged me tight and whispered “Se7en….”

At first I believed that something bad happened with Se7en and I was shocked. I didn’t say anything and took his bag. We walked back in the dorm, and I got his bag to his room. He followed me and sat on the bed, I gave him tissues and he wiped his tears. I smiled and went to make him some tea.

When I came back he was crawled in a ball on the bed. He changed his clothes so now he only had his PJ on.

“I brought you some tea, it will calm you “

“Thanks” He said and got up

“What happened with Se7en?” I asked

“He…I caught him with 3 girls in his bed, he was ing them!” he said and began crying

I was shocked! Seunghyun was right, Se7en is like that. 

“Ri…I’m sorry”

“Don’t be, I deserved it. “

“No you didn’t! He is a freaking and you don’t deserve him” I said hugging Seungri close to me

How could he cheat on Ri? Wait...I did the same! Arhh I hate myself for doing that!  I kept hugging Ri and he was staying close to my chest and sobbing quietly. I kept hugging him and kissing the top of his head. He fell asleep after some time and I turned off the lamp beside his bed. I wanted to leave but he was clinging to my arm and I stayed with him.

I pulled the bed covers and I just snuggled close to him. He was sleeping so peacefully now but still tears were falling from his eyes. I kissed his cheek and I saw him smiling.

“Why are you so adorable?” I said and then closed my eyes. Be strong baby.