You don't care

Without you....i'm nothing

 

GD’s POV

-----------------

I am out of my mind! I can’t control myself! Every time I see Ri my hearts stars jumping and turning and pounding and it freaking hurts seeing my Ri avoiding me. Yesterday when he said to Mr. Yang that we’re not in a relationship I got angrier and angrier. Well he told the truth but that remained me that I am to blame for everything! Why am I so stupid?

At practice I got out of my mind and said some nasty things to him even though he was trying really really hard. I could see him sweating and asking for water but I pretended that I didn’t hear him. I feel horrible now.

Its morning and I slept too much. I fell asleep around 2 AM when the headache and the heartache were gone. I cried so much that my pillows are filled with tears. I got out of the bed and went to the kitchen, there was everyone eating their breakfast.

“Good morning everyone” I said smiling

“Good morning” They all said

I poured a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. The only seat available was next to Seungri so I stood there. I smiled at Seungri and he stood up and left the kitchen. He didn’t even finish the breakfast. I sighed deeply and ate a bit. The food was delicious, but my appetite was really gone.

After the breakfast, I took a quick shower, got dressed and the van was here to take us to the studio. I wasn’t in the mood for anything, especially work. I didn’t get in the front with Taeyang, I wanted to sit with Seungri. I sat right beside Seungri who didn’t even notice me.

“Seungri, can we talk?” I said patting his shoulder

He looked at me, sighed deeply, and then went to sit with Tae. My blood was boiling and I just wanted to kill everybody who even touches him. Taeyang and he had such a good time laughing and joking all the way to the studio. We got there and we began stretching. He looked so hurt and he rarely smiled. Even though Seunghyun was all about fun and games today, he didn’t join; he preferred to sit on the bench or exercise.

We began dancing and that made me forget about all the stupid things that ran through my mind. I tried to concentrate hard and I managed to do it. Seungri was perfect; he didn’t make any mistake or anything. His dancing today was perfect.

We took a break and that was my chance to talk to Seungri.

“Hey, I know you try to ignore me. You were super good today” I said

“Yeah, I guess I am good for something”

“You know I didn’t mean it. I am sorry”

“I am sick of you apologizing. Like that’s gonna solve anything”

“But I am sorry, I really am. I am an I know that”

“It’s good that you know, now, leave me alone” He said

“You can’t run from me every day for the rest of your life”

“No, but I can ignore you. So out of my way”

“I demand some respect Seungri” I said with a loud tone

“Out of my way, hyung” He said with a mocking tone

“Fine, if that’s how you want it to be” I said

“I want it to be that way? You began all this mess and I really don’t understand why. That’s my welcome back gift? If it is, I don’t really want it! Don’t try to act innocent because you’re not” Seungri said and left.

I collapsed on the floor and started crying. I am a mess! I am a total ! 

Seungri’s POV

---------------------

Who does he think he is? He made me suffer so much and now that I am back he treats me the same way. What did he expect? To just drop in his arms like a lost lover? No, I moved on so he should too because I don’t think that it will be anything between us soon. I still feel for him and he should know that!

“Ri, where are you?” I heard Seunghyun’s voice

“Here” I said from the bathroom

He came to me and hugged me tight.

“Don’t mind him”

“It’s not that easy you know”

“I know, you have to try. He doesn’t say it in a bad way. I think he is just jealous”

“Jealous of what? Me coming back?”

“No, you being with Se7en, I think that pisses him off really bad and he suffers.”

“He is not the only one who suffers “I said cleaning my tears.

“Come on, let’s finish everything, we got a show tomorrow”

“I can’t wait to perform again” I said and we went back to the practice room.

We practiced without any incidents and then we got home. On the road I was standing at my usually seat and GD came to me like he did in the morning. He took my hand and I looked at him surprised.

“I don’t care if you punch me right now. I just want you to forgive me”

“Do you think I am a toy so you can fool around with me whenever is possible?”

“No, I didn’t mean that baby”

“Baby? I thought I was very clear about something, don’t call me like that”

“Just listen to me, it was freaking hard without you and I suffered a lot”

“Yes you did, and it’s all about you. I am a robot without feelings? Do you even care about all those night that I spent crying because I wasn’t sure if you like me or not? No you don’t. Do you care about all the days and nights when I cried because you decided to with everybody? No you don’t. Leave me alone!” I said and put on my headphones.

He just looked at me and cried, he cried all the way to the dorm but I didn’t care. I don’t care how much he said he suffered.

GD’s POV

-------------------

He was right, I am too selfish. I always think about myself. We arrived at the dorm and we were not happy at all. Daesung with Taeyang prepared lunch while I was watching TV with Seunghyun. I just stood there thinking about my Ri. He is sure in his room crying or something.

Daesung called everyone to dinner but Ri didn’t show up. Daesung wanted Ri to eat too so he put food on a plate and wanted to take it to Ri’s room but I stopped him.

“Wait, I will take it” I said

“Are you sure?” Dae said

“Yes, I am”

I also made my special hot chocolate for everyone. It was a nice way to end this ing up day. I put the plate and the chocolate on a tray and took it to Ri’s room. I didn’t bother to knock because he would sure say that he doesn’t need any food.

“I brought you some food and my special hot chocolate”

“I don’t need anything”

“You need strength so you must eat. Please, I know you’re mad on me but please eat. “ I said and wanted to get out of the room but he grabbed my hand.

“Thanks hyung. “ He said and smiled at me.

“You’re welcome maknae”

I went to my room and I collapsed on the bed. I have to repair this situation, but how? 

 

A/N : Chapter 60!  Firstly i want to say that i love you guys! Thx to everyone :D  Secondly, i am trying to make the story longer without getting too boring but i think there's only a couple of chapters left, 15 or something :D Don't hate me :D i am beging another story after this and it's going to be a fun one. Promise :D