The show...

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

--------------------

Saturday…I will now see BIGBANG on TV. I wonder how they are. I am so curious and I can’t wait. Part of my eagerness was from Se7en. I will spend the night with him. Why does the show have to be at 11PM? I hope the night will be okay. I miss them so much and I want to see them so bad.

“Earth to Seungri” Se7en said and woke me from my day dreaming

“S-sorry” I said

“No problem. Just be careful, you had the knife in your hand” He said and pinched my cheeks

“Yeah” I said and we both laughed

“We’ll close at 8 today. I will fix things up here and maybe finish at 10. I will pick you up after and come to my apartment. Is it okay?” He asked

“Yeah, perfect” I said and went back to work. I was sure now! I can’t wait to go at Se7en!

GD’s POV

-----------------

“Are you ready Ji?” Taeyang screamed from the kitchen

“Yes! Be there in a minute” I said from the bathroom

I looked in the mirror. All the make-up in the world can’t hide the sadness in my eyes. I feel like I can’t do it! I don’t want to go there without Seungri. We’re not BIGBANG without him. We’re not complete, something is missing and that’s visible. I sighed and looked in the mirror once again. Can I do this? Can I pretend everything is okay? Yes, I can pretend, but it will never be!

I walked back to the kitchen and there was Taeyang smiling at me.

“How are you?” He asked

“Fine.” I answered

“You don’t want to do this huh?”

“Wow Captain Obvious. How did you figured this out?” I said laughing

“I got my secrets” He said and hugged me

I was surprised at the sudden touch but hugged him tight. It’s not like I want to have him, I was wrong towards him and I want to make it up to him and I know that he likes me. We released the hug and smiled at each other

“I know you can do it baby…Ji” He said blushing

“Baby huh? I will forgive you now but next time, maybe I won’t be that good” I said laughing

“Yah! I messed up! Sorry”

“No problem, let’s go. The van is here”

We went into the van and Daesung and Seunghyun were all over each other. They were kissing like crazy! It but made me sad at the same time. I wanted to kiss Seungri like that but now I also wanted to kiss the person who was standing beside me, Taeyang.

“Get a room! Or a house!” I said laughing

“Sorry, we just realized we won’t kiss for another four hours. I wanted to make sure it is enough” Seunghyun said

“You love birds! I love you! “ I said and hugged both of them

“Are you ready? Prepared?” Dae asked

“I will never be ready to talk about him leaving. It will be hard.”

“Stay strong. We’re here for you” Taeyang said grabbing my shoulder.

I smiled at him and relaxed in my chair. We shortly arrived at the studio and there were paparazzi everywhere. We got out of the van and rushed to the studio. I sighed as I got in; this is going to be a challenge.

Seungri’s POV

--------------------

It was 10:15 PM and Se7en just texted me that he is in the front of the hotel. I quickly got down and went to his car. I got in and saw him smiling. He started the car and the CD player started too. It was Beautiful Hangover, I loved the song and I remember that Ji loved it too. Without thinking I closed the player.

“S-sorry” I said realizing my sudden action

“No problem!” He said and he drove faster, probably he wanted to escape the awkward situation

We arrived at his apartment and he was sweet with me.

“You can go to the living room and turn on the TV. I will follow you in a second”

“Okay” I said and went to the living room. I the TV and it was already on SBS. The show wasn’t on yet and I waited for Se7en. He came after some minutes with two big bowls of popcorn and other snacks. He also brought beers and juices and sat on the couch beside me.

“You didn’t have to! So nice of you”

“You’re my guest and possible roommate so I have to make you feel welcomed”

“I haven’t decided yet” I said smiling

“I know. You have time”

The show started and my heart was pounding.

Nobody’s POV

----------------------

MC: “Give a warm welcome to BIGBANG”

The guys entered the stage and they began singing “Haru Haru” . Everyone was staring at them and some of the audience girls were crying. The members seemed okay but GD was not. GD started crying during the performance but didn’t stop until it was done. After the song finished, the boys followed the MC to the couch.

MC:  I saw you crying , this hiatus affected you?”

Ji : Yes, as the leader it affected me the most. Everyone is stressed now.

MC: What really happened with Seungri? There are rumors about all kinds of stuff. We need to find the truth

Ji : Seungri and I…had a fight. It seemed to have affected him more then it affected me, so the next day he just left leaving us a note

MC: When did this happen?

Ji : 25th of December. Then we figured out that he went to his parents and on the 26th we went there. He was there but didn’t want to talk to me and we had an even bigger fight -Ji started crying- .

Taeyang: Can I continue?

MC:Yes

Taeyang: On the next day he went to YG office and told Mr. YG that he wants to leave. Mr. Yang called us after Seungri left and told us everything. We began searching for him but nothing, not even a trace. Now on the New Years Eve we received an email from him containing a video where he tells us that he is sorry but he will never come back.

MC: That’s sad. I hope he will change his mind.

TOP: We hope that too. Mr. Yang said that if he doesn’t come until the end of March, BIGBANG will disappear.

MC: Oh no! Seungri please come back. Maybe he is watching right now, tell him something

Ji: Maknae, Panda. I hope you see this and realize that I love you! We all love you and we want you back. Here’s where you belong, with us. We’re a family, don’t leave us. Come back soon.

MC: Thank you for sharing the time with us. I hope everything will be alright.

The all bowed and they started singing “Love song” . Everything was fine until Ji had to sing Seungri’s part. He just dropped the microphone and left the stage crying like crazy. It was a painful moment to watch.

Seungri’s POV

--------------------

I cried the whole show. First I cried because I saw them and then I saw the sadness in Ji’s eyes and I cried harder. Ji’s words were nice and when he said I love you, my eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. But I know he doesn’t love me anymore.

Se7en was holding me tight and trying to stop my crying.

“Shhh , calm down Ri. Everything will be okay”

“I-I hope so” I said still sobbing

He hugged me until I fell asleep on his shoulder. I thought seeing them will make me happy, but instead it brought more sorrow then happiness. I felt a kiss on my cheek and I smiled on my dream. Was it Se7en?

 

A/N : chapter 35 :D and 45 subscribers :D Yey! i love you guys!  More will come :D i will try to write more and more and update as fast as i can