Finished

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seunghyun’s POV

--------------------------

Valentine’s Day is coming and I want this to be perfect. I know that me and Daesung are seeing each other for less than two months but he is my soul mate and I will do anything for him.

“Seunghyun, can you please concentrate?” GD said

“Oh, yeah, sure. “ I said snapping out of my dreams.

We practiced the moves and I kept watching Dae, he was so hot moving like that and I just wanted to kiss him and hug him and be with him 24/7. Nothing is enough for me, he is the best.

I did my best to concentrate and the dance was quite okay. I am not made for dancing and everyone knows that but I did my best now.

“You were really good today” GD said

“Thanks, I do my best”

“I hope so, remember we have the first performance on 13 February so I hope you’ll be in good shape”

“I will” I said smiling

We practiced so much today and we were all getting tired.

“Okay guys, we finished everything for today. See you tomorrow” GD said smiling

I sighed happy that it’s finally over and I was preparing to leave. Daesung was waiting for me happy and smiling.

“Oh, I forgot I have some business to take care of. GD can take you home” I said and kissed him

“But I can come with you” He said

“No, there’s no need to. Go home and rest” I said

“But….” He pouted

“Please Dae, I’ll be home soon” I said and he nodded. He left, not before giving me a goodbye kiss.

I waited until GD left and then I went to the car. I got in and drove to a jewelry shop. The shop was big and owned by a childhood friend of mine.  I entered and there was my friend. He smiled when he saw me and gave me a hug.

“Seunghyun, long time no see. What drags you here?”

“Yes it’s been a long time Jae Rim . I actually am here for buying something”

“Wow, nice. What would interest you?”

“Couple rings. For men” I said

“Who’s the lucky one?”

“Someone special” I said smiling

“We got a fine collection but they’re quite expensive”

“Money is not a problem for me, show me”

He showed me many types but I only liked one. It had diamonds on it and it looked awesome. It was the best ever. I fell in love with it at the first glance, just like I did with Dae…

“I want that one” I said pointing at the ring

“That’s almost 300 American dollars

“I don’t care” I said smirking

“You must really love the person” He said and tapped my shoulder.

“ I really do” I said and blushed

After 30 minutes of chatting and remembering the things from the childhood I left the shop. I headed home immediately; I think Dae is a little sad that I didn’t take him with me. I got home and he was on the couch watching TV. He smiled when he saw me and turned off the TV.

“So? What was the important business?” He asked

“You’ll see soon” I said

“Why do you keep secrets from me? Are you seeing someone?” He said

“Gosh, you’re jumping to conclusion too early. There is no one in my life, no one beside you my baby”

“Then, what’s the secret?”

“It’s a secret, I won’t tell” I said and kissed him

I went to take a shower, but before that I hid the box somewhere where he never looks, my underwear drawer. This is going to be great!

Seungri’s POV

----------------------

We were in the studio again and Se7en was recording just now. His voice was great and it was a pleasure listening to it. I simply loved it. Gosh he was good at this! He came out of the booth and saw me that I was star struck.

“What do you think?” He asked

“You were saying about in the booth? “ I asked biting my lip

“Was it y?”

“No! your voice is freaking y! It made me ”

“Well after last night, I don’t think I have the strength”

“Was I that good?” I asked looking innocent

“Oh yeah! You were the best!” He said winking

All the day we were recoding and it was so tiring. The good part was that we were quite finished with everything. It turned out good and I loved the way it was.

“So it’s finished?”

“Mostly yes.” He said

“Yes!!!” I jumped up and down from excitement “When are going to release it?” I asked

“Well, since it’s a love song, on Valentine’s Day” Se7en said

“Nice. I can’t wait!”

“Me neither, this is going to be a top breaker for sure. You’re a genius Ri”

“You too. You worked so hard. I loved spending time here with you”

“Me too. You can come here any time you like”

“I will” I said and kissed him

“Shall we go? I’ll buy you dinner”

“Sounds great! Let’s go!”

GD’s POV

------------------

Taeyang and I were sitting on the living room couch both with our laptops in the hand. Taeyang was sitting normally while I put my legs on his lap. I was checking news and what fans said about Seungri and I .

“Se7en is going to release a new song called trap of love” Taeyang said

“Nice, he always releases good songs and the title to this song seems interesting” I said

“But this time someone joins him. Some guy named Mystery”

“This is going to be something. I can’t wait. When is it going to release?”

“Valentine’s Day”

“We should visit him after he makes his comeback”

“Yes we should, maybe he saw Seungri or something, and I miss him” Taeyang said

“I miss him too”

I wonder if he knows about Ri , I am also curious about his new song. He rarely joins other artist so this Mystery guy must be really talented. I never heard of him though. I hope that song can bring joy to the worst holiday of them all. I hate Valentine’s Day because I am alone all the time! Maybe miracles happen and I can find Ri ! I really hope so!

 

A/N : Chapter 50! And 54 subscribers!!! Thank you very much :D 

Keep ready and don't hate me because of the pairings. i am a big GRI shipper too but i like to picture them love sick [ strange i know ] :D