Fun...

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

-----------------------

The night was a living hell! I just couldn’t fell asleep after picturing GD in the hands of Taeyang. Why Taeyang? Why not me? What am I thinking? He could never love me or anything; he is just hugging me for fan service. He doesn’t like me and I am much too silly for him. I am a stupid boy who is confused by some feelings.

It was 7 A.M and I decided to get up. There’s no use rolling around in bed without any reason. I took a shower which relaxed me a bit and then I went to the kitchen. No one was awake now and I didn’t want to wake them up. I also want to surprise them so I will cook breakfast.

I made coffee and then began preparing something for breakfast. I always wanted to make some pancakes so I did. It was fun cooking alone with no one to disturb you. I made scrambled eggs and bacon also in case the hyungs are very hungry in this morning. I heard a noise and when I turned around I saw GD yawning looking at me. He came to me and wanted to hug me but I rejected him.

“Where’s my morning hug?”

“Maybe in Taeyang’s arms” I said with a bitter voice

“What?” He said

“I got to go. Photo shoot. Enjoy your breakfast.” I said and left

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back

“You don’t have any schedule today. We’re all free”

“Well I have. Bye” I said and left. I took my coat and got out of the dorm. Maybe I was a little too harsh or desperate but I just felt like telling that to him. I wandered on the lonely streets of Seoul, feeling cold already. Why does it have to be like that?

GD’s POV

----------------

What got into him? What was with that thing about Tae? I shook my head; I was too sleepy to understand anything. The others woke up too and they came to the kitchen.

“Wow, you did this leader?” Daesung said

“No, Seungri did” I said and sat at the table.

“Where is he?” Seughyun asked

“He stormed out. He just left. He said he has some schedule” I said grabbing a plate

“We all are free today. We were planning to leave for a park adventure right?” Taeyang said

“Yeah, well we’ll call him after breakfast. Come and eat. He’ll get sad if we don’t eat” I said

We ate and it was delicious, Panda was always a good chef. While the others were changing and Daesung was washing the dishes, I decided to call Seungri.  I called him once, twice and he didn’t answer. Strange for him, he always answers his phone. He really acts strange these days, one moment he is hugging me, the other he storms out the door saying bitter words to me.

I got changed also and then we headed to the park. I wanted to do something special with all the guys but it seems he doesn’t want my presence right now. When I was ready, we all left for the fun park. I can’t wait to have some fun.

Seunghyun’s POV

------------------------

What’s up with Seungri? He and Ji were always close and I heard them this morning. It was something about Taeyang but I couldn’t really tell what they were saying. I sighed and a hand touched my shoulder.

“Are you upset hyung?” Daesung said

“No , at least not before you smiling to me” I said trying to flirt a bit.

Yes guilty. I like Daesung and I know there’s nothing I can do about it so I just flirt like a crazy teenager now. He doesn’t seem to mind though. At least he makes me smile every day.

“You’re so sweet hyung. “ He said and kissed my cheek

“I know. I am like a huge chocolate bar, you can’t get enough of me” I said laughing

He bit my cheek I flinched at the feeling

“What was that for?” I said a little irritated

“I just wanted to know if you’re really made from chocolate” Dae said cutely

“And? Did you find out? “ I said smirking

“No, only aftershave and some perfume. “ Dae said and I laughed so well.

I could see that Ji was standing in the back looking at his phone, maybe calling Seungri 1000 times. Taeyang was standing near him listening to music. We arrived and it was fun time. It was amazing! All the rides made me giggle and I couldn’t wait to try them all .

“Let’s try the haunted house “ I suggested

“I am scared of it” Dae said

“I will protect you. “ I said hugging him

“Me and Taeyang are going on the rollercoaster, see you soon then “ Ji said smiling at me

I smiled bright; I loved spending time with Dae and only Dae. We got in and Dae was terrified. It was scary but no one scares TOP. I blushed hard several times when he was hugging me so tight. I love this ride. He was so relieved when we got out.

“Whew, that’s better” He sighed in relief

“Let’s go to buy some popcorn and cotton candy”  I suggested and he nodded taking my hand .

Yes Yes Yes!!! I was so happy!

Seungri’s POV

-----------------------

20 Missed calls from Jiyong, I guess I am in trouble. I sighed and opened the door to dorm. It was empty, where is everyone? Are they hiding so they can jump on me and kill me afterwards? I hope not.

I the switch and I saw a note on the living room table.

“We are at the fun park. Call us if you need anything. And FIX YOUR DAMN PHONE. Love Jiyong”

I smiled at the note and went to take a hot shower. I was freezing. I wandered all day long not wanting to get back here. Maybe it’s better to leave, or maybe not.