...friends...

Without you....i'm nothing

 

GD’s POV

-------------------

He really likes to piss me off and I hate it that he succeeds. I really want thing to be okay so I will try to be less tempered when he is around. I want us to get along, not play TOM&JERRY all the time. I am already sick of it. I played games, but now it’s time to get serious.  

I went to the kitchen and saw Dae cooking while Seunghyun was sitting at the table. I went to them and I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat at the table.

“Good morning guys” I said yawning

“Good morning “both of them said

I sipped from the coffee and saw Seunghyun looking at me.

“What’s the deal between you and Ri? Can’t you be friends?”

“I try, but he seems to not care”

“Maybe you don’t try hard enough”

“I try to give him space because he will say that I am all over him. I don’t know what I can do anymore”

“Don’t give up; he’ll be okay one day. You’ll be friends in no time”

“Yeah…friends” I said sighing

Seungri stepped in the kitchen and had a big smile on his face.

“Good morning Ri” I said immediately

“Good morning hyungs” He said and poured himself some coffee.

He stood right beside me and that surprised me.

“How was your night maknae?” I asked

“Good, yours?”

“Good, did you like the performance from yesterday?”

“Yes, but I could get better you know” He said

“You were just perfect” I said and I saw that he blushed

Taeyang showed up and we all began eating. Seungri kept looking at me with strange eyes but I didn’t care so much. I was just happy that I made him blush. The food was delicious and I loved it. I always liked Dae’s cooking and I missed it so much while he was staying with Seunghyun. We all ate and Seungri remained to wash the dishes like always. I went back to the kitchen to grab my phone from the table and I saw him singing and washing the dishes. He looked so cute and I went and hugged him from behind. I don’t know what came over me, I just did.

“H-hyung what’s up?” I heard him breathing hard already.

“I just wanted to hug my favorite maknae”

“Uhmm correct me if I am wrong but yesterday we were at each other’s throats and now you’re hugging me. Talk about some change of attitude” He said

“Yes, but now I want to hug you. I missed you too much. And we still didn’t talk” I said smiling

“It’s hard to talk about anything, give me some time. The truth is I don’t want to fight with you anymore”

“I don’t want that either” I said frowning.

“Friends?” He said smiling

“Yes…friends” we shook hands and I sighed deeply.

I want to be more than that! I want him to be mine, only mine. My baby, my lover, my panda, my sweet cute awesome boyfriend.

The van had arrived and we all went in. I sat beside Seungri surprising everyone including him. I just wanted to sit beside him and to be with him. I took his hand in mine but he took it away and looked at me awkwardly. Okay, maybe I have to take it slow! I at being just a friend!

Seungri’s POV

-----------------------

Ji! I said that I wanted to be friends! Just friends, well at least for now. Don’t take my hand like that. It’s damn hard to deal with it and I don’t want us to fight again and again. We arrived at the studio and we began stretching and exercising. We have another performance in some days and then we have free time until the beginning of March. I want to visit Se7en, I miss him so much and I want to kiss him so bad.

We began dancing and everything turned out good, GD was proud of us. We worked hard and I tried to give my best. Even though it was the lunch break, I didn’t want to eat, I only practiced.

“Go and eat something” GD said

“Why don’t you go hyung?” I said

“I will go in a few minutes with Taeyang. Want to come with us?”

“No” I said and turned to practice

Seughyun came to me and smiled.

“Come with us” Seunghyun said

“But I have to practice”

“You have to eat, now come” He said and I couldn’t refuse him.

I went out immediately and saw that GD had a sad expression on his face, maybe he wanted me to go with him. I went to eat with Dae and Seunghyun and we laughed so much. I forgot about any types of problems and anything. They are so good and making you laugh.

When the practice was over, we went home and GD was no longer staying with me .I was all alone but felt good. We arrived home and I cooked dinner. I decided to make some pork chops and fried rice and it all turned out great.

“Wow, so good. Is it a new recipe?” GD said

“Yeah, it’s from Se7en, he taught me” I said and GD was chewing forcefully now.

“It’s very good, good job” Taeyang said and smiled kindly.

We returned to our room and I took a nice warm shower. I went to the bed and my laptop and called Se7en via Skype. He was so happy to see me.

“I miss you” He said

“I miss ya too. I’ll come over next weekend”

“I can’t wait!” He said and kissed his webcam. He was so cute and we both laughed.

After I closed my laptop I turned off the light and sat on the bed, I didn’t want to fell asleep. I was just thinking and remembering every moment spent with Se7en and that made me feel good. The door to my room opened ad someone entered.

“Are you sleeping?” GD’s voice

“No, just thinking”

“I just came to say good night” He said and wanted to leave

“Wait, I want to talk to you. You wanted to talk to me right?”

“Yes I did but…”

“Come here, let’s talk” I said and he came to the bed standing beside me.