The video

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seunghyun’s POV

--------------------------

It’s been a week since the New Year party and starting next week, we’re beginning our schedule. We rescheduled every show and now I hope everything will be okay. Well Seungri is still not here so nothing is quite okay but we try to be optimistic. GD, well he is a little messed up but I hope he will be okay.

I was in the living room on my laptop and Daesung were near me. We were checking out articles about us and reading the news. Everyone talked about Seungri and us. Everyone waited to see if we really break-up. I read some nasty things fans said and it really broke my heart.

I decided to check my e-mail. I entered my ID and password and I had 3 e-mails. I looked in the first too and it was from the YG agency. The last one had a funny name: [email protected]

I laughed a bit at the name and opened it. There was just a video attached to it.

“Should I download it?” I asked Dae

“Yeah, maybe it’s important” He said

I downloaded it and prepared to play it when Dae stopped me.

“Wait! What if it’s a fan showing you her body”

“I don’t care about her body. I love you”

“But if she’s hot? Big s or something?”

“Stop being paranoiac babe” I said laughing and opened the video

Our jaws dropped! It was Seungri crying. We listed carefully at what he said.

“Hello hyungs, long time no see right? The reason of the video is that I freaking miss you. I just watched some of our photos and I realized I love you guys. It’s New Years Eve so it’s time to say I am sorry I ran away. You all know the reason. Please stop searching for me, I will never come back. I am doing great now. Seunghyun take care of Dae if you are together. If not, get together, you’re meant for each other. Jiyong be a good leader like always and you Taeyang, don’t cause him too much back pains. Rough hurts. Anyway, I love you guys and you’re always in my heart, well some of you. Bye”

We were shocked; especially Dae who didn’t knew what to do. To laugh at his dirty jokes and mocking or to cry because he said he is never coming back. We didn’t think for a second and we went straight at the dorm. We knocked and rang the bell and finally Taeyang appered.

“What’s the rush?” He said surprised

“Ri” I said and we got in.

GD came out of his room rubbing his eyes.

“What’s up guys, it’s only 10 AM”

“It’s Seungri” Dae said and his eyes widened

“Did you find him?”

“No, he sent us a video”

We all sat on the couch and I played them the video. GD’s expression changed when he saw him. He saw the person who loved and his face enlightened. The expression changed soon and he began crying when he heard that he will never come back. He was crying so much, sobbing on Dae’s arm. I felt bed for showing him that but he had to know. The video stopped and GD’s sobs could be the only thing heard in the room.

“I am sorry” I softly said

“He-He is never coming back …lost forever” Gd only said before crying harder

We all hugged him and patted his back.

“He will come back” I said

“My baby…” He said still crying

It took almost an hour to make him stop crying. He looked at the video one more time and wiped his tears.

“Can I send him a mail?” GD asked

I nodded and he tried to but he couldn’t. It seemed like it was blocked or something. He got mad and I could see that he is quite devastated about this.

“We can track his IP” Taeyang said

“Good, how do we do that?”

“I leaned that in school. Let me try” He said and I let him try

He tried for about 30 minutes and he gave up.

“He is smart; he blocked his e-mail and everything. I can’t trace it”

“Of course, my baby is always smart” GD said laughing a little

We all sighed deeply and GD went to his room. He even locked the door. It was bad and I hope he can recover from this.

GD’s POV

----------------

I can’t believe it! Seungri…my baby...I lost him forever…I just can’t take it anymore. It’s clear that he is confused right now. At least my wish became true, he is okay, or he says so. I must get over it soon but I can’t! I really can’t!

Seungri’s POV

---------------------

Today, it’s my interview for the job at Se7en’s restaurant. I insisted for him to give me an interview just to see how good I am. I presented there and it was only Se7en.

“Where are the clients?” I asked

“Oh, we’re closed today. I want to examine you” he said and that sounded so dirty

“Okay. What should I prepare then?” I said

“Anything you like. Just wear the apron I brought you. You don’t want those clothes to be dirty.”

I nodded and took the apron. For some reasons, that I knew, the apron said “kiss the chef” . I smiled at his sweetness and began cooking. After about an hour I made a three course meal. I brought them to him and he ate while I was waiting nervously. I was at the bar sitting on a chair and drinking a tea trying to calm down when he came to me smiling.

“Congrats, you’re hired. Your food is awesome”

“Thanks” I said and jumping around

“And…” Se7en said

“And?” I said

He came to me and placed a kiss on my cheeks.

“Kiss the chef, right?”

“Y-yeah” I said blushing

“I will be here tomorrow at 7” I said smiling

“Okay. See you then” He said and I left.

I was happy! Very happy. And that kiss he gave me, those soft lips on my cheek. I couldn’t stop thinking at the taste of them. He is such a tease and he makes me fall in love with him! I don’t want that! But I can tease too!

 

A/N : Here's the promised third chapter! i love you guys! Next updates tomorrow :D