Not coming back!

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

--------------------

“Baby?” GD said with the biggest smile ever.  I was stunned; I didn’t know what to say.

“W-what are you doing here?” I said in shock before everyone hugged me.

“We finally found you!” Seunghyun said smiling

“I’m not coming back” I said immediately

“Babe, I am sorry, I am sorry for everything! I love you! I love you very much!” GD said to me.

“Yeah, you love me so much…cut the crap” I said with a harsh tone

Se7en came at the door and grabbed me by the waist.

“Come on in guys, let’s have a talk” Se7en said and they all nodded.

I was in shock and I couldn’t say anything, I just went in the living room where they all were sitting down. There was a free spot on the couch between Se7en and GD so I sat there. My breathing was hard and I was sweating already. GD touched my hand but I quickly pushed it away and hugged Se7en.

“So? Why are you here?” I asked

“Isn’t it obvious? We came for you sweet maknae” GD said

“Well, you made a mistake, not coming back”

“But why? We love you! We love you very much. You can’t believe how much GD suffered” Taeyang said

“Yeah sure he did! ing with you! That’s what I call suffering” I said shooting a death glare at Tae

“But I love you, you’re my panda, my baby” GD said

“Firstly I am not an object! And secondly, you don’t love me! You never did! I was just a toy to you! “

“But I love you! Trust me” GD said crying already

“I can’t! Not after you did! I wondered so many times why did you do that! You just like to play with people’s feeling. Well, here’s some news for you: this toy doesn’t want that anymore! I hate you!” I said and tears rolled down my cheeks

GD just cried and didn’t say anything. He was just looking at me and crying. He seemed so hurt, but he deserves it! Seunghyun was carefully looking at us and sighed deeply.

“So Se7en is your boyfriend now? Interesting how you run away from a player and end up with another one. Smart move maknae” Seunghyun said and now I was angry!

“Just because you ed him once doesn’t mean that you can talk with him like that! Se7en is the sweetest guy and he would never do that!  “

“Once? He was practically my ! I don’t know what he told you but I am telling the truth” Seunghyun said yelling at me!

“Get out! I don’t want to see you ever again! “ I yelled and pointed at the door.

They all got up and prepared to leave.

“Hey GD” I said and GD turned around. When he did I glued my lips with Se7en’s in a hot seamy kiss. Then I broke the kiss and looked at him suffering. I waved at him and they went out.

After they went out, tears were running down my face. Se7en hugged me tight and carried me to my room. Stupid GD! Stupid Everything!

GD’s POV

----------------

My baby, my panda, my sweetie. I don’t know what to say no more. This can’t be happening! I am dreaming aren’t I? I cried so much that I made Taeyang’s shirt all wet. I lost him forever!

All kinds of stupid things happened before I came here! It was all to slow me down so that I can’t see my baby. Why did I come here? He doesn’t care about me anymore, he doesn’t care about anything! Even though he was angry and all I could see that he didn’t mean all those things. I just couldn’t stop crying.

“It will be okay Ji , things will work out somehow” Taeyang kept saying hugging me

“I’d rather die” I said sobbing

“He still loves you. You can see it in his eyes. He was just mad” Seunghyun said

“He hates me! “

“No he doesn’t! He will come back, you’ll see”

We went back to the hotel and they carried me to the room since I was in no condition to talk, walk or concentrate. Taeyang stood beside me while Daesung and Seunghyun went to their room.

“I’m sorry” was the only thing I could say.

Seunghyun’s POV

------------------------------

GD is really messed up. I knew something like this would have happen. I knew that Seungri will be like that. Se7en told him about him and me and that made me even more angry.  Dae was upset too and he didn’t smile at all. We both went into the room and I sat on the bed. I hoped Dae will come near me but instead he went to sit on the couch.

“Something wrong? Besides the obvious”

“You never told me about Se7en.”

“It was in the past, it’s not important”

“So? I told you everything. I told you about all my ex and about everything.”

“Babe, I told you everything too. Se7en was just an adventure, it was a mistake”

“Yes, you told me everything and I keep finding new things. You don’t trust me; maybe I’m just your like Se7en was.” Dae said and I think it’s the first time I saw him angry

“Babe, I love you! I never loved Se7en, he just wanted me for and I did too! I never told you about him because it’s not important. I am not going to tell you about my every relationship! That’s stupid!”

“Yeah, it is. This relationship is stupid too; I think you should’ve taught more before giving me the ring. I don’t want everything. “He said and gave me the ring. I just couldn’t stop crying. I left the room leaving him there; I didn’t want to say anything that might have hurt him.

It was night already and I went to Ji’s room. Taeyang was there and he seemed really tired. I put my hand on his shoulder and he lifter his head and smiled at me.

“Go to sleep. I’ll stay with Ji” I said

He just nodded and left. Ji was now sleeping and I covered him with a blanket. I sat on a chair near the bed and cried all the night. Dae… you don’t know how much I love you!

Seungri’s POV

-----------------------

I was in my room standing on the bed. It was dark already. I am tired of crying, I don’t want to cry anymore. I just want to be happy. Why did I react like this? I was angry and I just didn’t think at all. I guess everything is over right now.

The door opened and Se7en came to my bed. He climbed in the bed with me and hugged me tight.

“How are you?” He asked

“Better, you?”

“I am fine. I am sorry I have lied to you. “ He said

“It’s no problem; I don’t care about the past”

“I thought of something, you should go back. You belong there”

“No, I won’t go back there; I don’t belong in that place. Not anymore”

“Seungri, they love you. They love you so much. Ji is going to die without you there. “

“They hate me! “ I said crying

“Babe, just try and talk to them calmly. Plase, for me”

“But what will happen with us?”

“We’ll figure it out later. Just please, go to them and talk. “Se7en said and kissed me

I just nodded and cleaned my tears. Maybe I should go and talk to them. Maybe it’s the best solution.

 

A/N : And now you can start hating me. But don't hate me too much :D