Just a toy...

Without you....i'm nothing

 

GD’s POV

----------------

I woke up and Taeyang was not near me. He wasn’t here last night. Is he avoiding me? What’s with him? I got out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom. After all my morning routine I went to the kitchen. I made coffee and I was sitting on the counter while drinking it.

“You know we have a table and chairs” Taeyang said smiling

“I like to drink it that way. I missed you last night, why didn’t you come to cuddle with me?”

“I was tired, I wanted sleep” He said pouring his coffee

“I wanted sleep too. I wanted to cuddle with you” I said getting off the counter.

I stepped closer to his and kissed him. Not only that he didn’t respond the kiss, he even pushed me back. I looked at him confused and pouted.

“We have to talk” He said with a harsh voice and sat down at the table

“Go ahead” I said sitting at the table as well

“I want you to answer as sincerely as you can”

“Okay”

“Do you want something serious with me or just used me for to forget about Seungri?”

“I…I….you see the thing is….” I just couldn’t speak

“I figured it out. Don’t ever dare to touch me again! I’m not your personal toy” He said and left

Tears began to form at my eyes. He was right; I just used him because I missed Seungri so bad. Now I lost him too and that really . I am breaking up this group and I should unite it. I cleaned my tears and looked for Taeyang who was already gone. I got dressed and went to the studio; at least there I can release some of my stress. I freaking hate myself now. How can I be like that? So stupid to use somebody just for ? Do I miss Seungri so bad or I just miss him touching me? I am such a mess and I really don’t know what to do.

Seungri’s POV

--------------------

Last night was crazy. I didn’t sleep, I kept thinking at Se7en and how will it be to kiss his lips. He made me so happy in these weeks. I really like him but I don’t want a relationship. I really didn’t figure out things with Ji yet and I don’t have the courage to do it. I ran away from my problems like always. I was a coward, that’s why I am not going back. I just don’t want to face that!

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I heard noises from the kitchen and I figured out that Se7en was there. After my routine in the bathroom I went to the kitchen where I found a happy Se7en drinking his coffee.

“Good morning sunshine” He said

“Good morning to you too” I said yawning

“How did you sleep?”

“Not so good” I said

“Did something bother you?”

“Sorry for what I did last night. It was stupid of me” I said frowning

“You mean the kiss? Don’t worry. I am not getting wrong ideas”

“Sorry anyway. “ I said frowning

He looked at me and came near me. He hugged me and kissed me on the neck. The kiss sent shivers of pure pleasure on my spine and I moaned loud.

“There, we’re even. “ He said and winked

I just couldn’t believe it. I rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The spot was still there and it looked so nice. I touched it and again it sent shivers on my spine.  I really like it; he is an expert in already. He is really determined and knows what to do. I like it!

I went back to the kitchen and Se7en brought the breakfast. We ate peacefully joking around and we had fun. It was nice that the atmosphere was not awkward at all. After we both got dressed, we went to work. He was smiling wide and singing along the songs on the radio and I laughed so hard.

We arrived at the work and he kept messing with me. He was always teasing me and kissing my cheek and I was going crazy. He really knows how to flirt with somebody. To be honest, I loved it but I didn’t want him to see that so I kept whining and push him away. He was such a sweetie.

I wonder how Ji is doing…

GD’s POV

----------------

I was practicing the dances and choreography where the music stopped. I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was Seunghyun. He got closer to me and handed me a towel.

“I heard you ed things up again”

“Don’t I always?” I said frowning

“Yes you do. You’re a spoiled brat who thinks he is the leader”

“If you came here to mock me you can leave. I know I am, don’t need to hear it twice”

“So what’s your plan? Throwing us away? Making us fight with each other?”

“I have no intention Seunghyun, I just made a mistake”

“A mistake? No Ji, you made plenty of them, playing with Seungri that stupid ‘I love you’ game, being Taeyang’s and then throwing him like a useless junk. You have problems Ji.”

“What’s your point Seunghyun? I know what I done! I am sorry for all those things and if you really want to know it torments me every second. It kills me that Seungri left! You have no idea how hard this is for me. I loved him!”

“No, you did not! You just wanted to try something new! You never loved him, but he did, he had that spark in his eyes and every time he looked at you. You saw it right? That was love! You’ll never find something like that again!”

“You’re right! I was stupid, I was a fool! “ I said crying my soul out. His words really touched me

“And Taeyang…Taeyang is the nicest person and he wanted to help you with everything! He was nice to you and yes, you just wanted his body. I can’t believe how selfish you are. “

I was just crying, not saying a word. He is right about anything.

“What should I do? Kill myself now?” I shouted crying

He headed for the door.

“No, don’t bother. You’re already dead to me!”

He left and I collapsed on the floor crying. I want you back Seungri! I want you back! Maybe I didn’t love you like you loved me but with you, it was so easy. Not a care in the world and every time I looked into your eyes, I believed I can fly and do anything. You gave me strength, now, I am nothing.

I went back to the dorm and saw that Taeyang was not there yet. I took a shower and collapsed in the bed. Every time I tried to close my eyes Seungri appeared in front of me. I can’t take it anymore. I have to find him!

 

A/N : Chapter 40! and Holy mother of God  51 Subscribers!! wow thank you! ^_^ i love ya guys! keep reading and commenting and subscribing [ if you unsubscribe i am going to kill ya hehe]