You're my life

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

----------------------

Finally, the last day of practicing. These days were awkward as hell. I just couldn’t wait to get out of there. I always loved practice, but now with Jiyong touching me and joking with me, it’s just plain awkward. Tomorrow it’s the show and then I am out of here, I want to see Se7en so bad.

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I took a look in the mirror and I had to close my eyes. Gosh, my hair was everywhere, it was just not cool. I took a shower and then I tried fixing my hair but something doesn’t quite work. I sighed deeply, and then I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen where everyone was.

“Good morning hyungs” I said smiling wide, faking smiles was my specialty

“Hey baby panda, how are you?” Taeyang said immediately and Jiyong shot a glare at both of us

“I am fine, but my hair has a mind of its own today” I said sitting next to him

Jiyong was across the table with his face buried in the plate

“You look good anyway”  Taeyang said and again Jiyong was looking at me again throwing imaginary daggers into my chest

We began eating and the atmosphere was quite good. Jiyong finished last and he had to wash the dishes. Being a good little brother, I wanted to help him.

“Can I help you?”

“I can wash the dishes myself”

“Come on hyung, we don’t have to avoid each other”

“You don’t have to flirt with YoungBae either but you do it. Leave me alone”

“He is just being nice, obviously you don’t know that term” I said rolling my eyes

“Don’t talk to me like that! Show some respect for God’s sake”

“I always respect you, you don’t even care about me! “ I said and my tears were rolling on my eyes

“I care about you more than anything! You’re just stupid and you don’t see it. “He said cleaning his hands. “You can continue the washing, you made me sick” He continued looking at me with disgust and then walked away to his room.

I sighed deeply and continued washing the dishes. He is like that every day, I hate it! After the dishes were finished, I went to change quickly. I don’t want to be late because I will get scolded again.

GD’s POV

--------------

Why am I so stupid? Why this ego of mine is twice as big as me? Okay, I got mad because Taeyang was nice to him; it sure looked like flirting to me. Maybe I should apologize, but every time I try to he avoids and we fight. I am sick of everything.

 The van was here to take us to the studio and everyone was ready. We got into the van and Seungri stood alone like always. When we got to the studio, we changed and we began practicing. My head was pounding and I didn’t felt like dancing but we had to do this.

We were dancing for some minutes and everything was going great so we took a little break. Seunghyun came to me handing me a water bottle.

“How are things between you and Ri?”

“Didn’t you hear the fight from this morning?”

“No, did you fight?”

“Yes, we were in the kitchen, he wanted to help me and of course I, the biggest , pushed him off and we got on each other’s nerves. Why am I like this?”

“Did something upset you again?”

“No, I mean yes. Taeyang is so nice with him and they are flirting and I can’t stand it”

“They are not flirting, Taeyang is just nice. He always makes compliments to Dae but you don’t see me jump on his throat” Seunghyun said

“But I simply can’t stand it. “ I said

“Calm down, let’s get the practice over with”

I nodded and we got back to practice. Seungri kept making mistakes and we had to stop all the time because of him. I didn’t say anything, because I didn’t wanted to fight again. He just couldn’t concentrate and I saw it on his face. Time was passing but he just couldn’t I stopped the music and went straight to him.

“What the hell is wrong with you?”

“I can’t get it right. I’m sorry hyung” He said and frowned

“Concentrate” I said and he nodded

I the music again and he was the same, lost in his world. I got man and pushed him. He fell on the floor and began crying. Taeyang took my hands and carried me away.

“What the hell dude? “ He asked being very angry

“It’s not my fault that he is dumb”

“It is your fault! You’re just stupid! Just who do you think you are Ji? “

“I love him! I love him with all my heart, I want him to be mine already”

“Really? That’s how you treat someone you love? I don’t think so”

I began crying and I saw Ri was crying too! I am a mess! I just want both of us to be happy.

Seungri’s POV

---------------------

THAT’S IT! I had it with him! What am I? His toy? I was really feeling bad for not concentrating and I was ready to give up on anything. I was even thinking to break up with Se7en to be with Ji again! But no! No! No! it! I don’t need him anymore! Never ever!

Seunghyun was patting my back while Dae was hugging me tight. Taeyang came to be and handed me a bottle of water.

“Jiyong is sorry. He is just a dumb ”

“I don’t care how sorry he is. I am sick of his apologies. “

“But he loves you, you know that”

“So the new trend is to treat someone you love like ? “

“He is just over emotional”

“I don’t care how he is! I had it with him!”

I wiped my tears and went to Ji who was lying on the floor sobbing. I looked at him with disgust in my eyes and walked away. I had it with practice, I am going home. I went home and locked myself in the room. Maybe I made a mistake leaving Se7en. He was so nice with him while Ji is treating me like nothing. Soft knocks were heard on my room’s door.

“I don’t need anyone! Go away”

“You don’t need to open the door. Just listen to me. I love you Seungri and there’s nothing you can do about it. Every day I love you even more and I can’t take it anymore. I am freaking jealous that you managed to move on. I did a lot of mistakes and I seem to do them every day! I don’t ask for forgiveness, I just want us to get along. You’re my life Seungri and I already lost you twice, I don’t want to lose you again!” Ji said sobbing and crying while I was standing near the door listening and crying too.

Why is love so complicated?