I still...

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

----------------------

GD walked to my bed and sat down. He looked at me and he was about to cry. I sighed deeply and asked him

“What do you want to talk about?”

“Nothing, I should leave” He said and wanted to leave

“Please Jiyong, you said you wanted to talk”

“It will only make things awkward”

“Things are already awkward, just say it. “

“I missed you so much, I am nothing without you. It was so hard without you here, without hearing your voice. I sometimes listen to your voice the entire night and cry. I did a mistake, a huge horrible mistake; I am not asking for forgiveness because I know it’s hard. I just want to know if you forgot me” Ji said from the door and I knew that he was crying

“Jiyong, I missed you too. It was hard there without you and I don’t want to leave again. Things change Jiyong and I forgave you for the things you done. The thing is, I moved on, so should you. Why can’t we be just two normal friends? “

“Because, we have feelings for each other Seungri , and you can deny it but I am sure that you feel the same way for me as I do for you.  I still love you Ri ,  I can’t move on, I’ll never move on. You’re the first who made me feel complete and I blew it up. “

“Jiyong…i…” I tried to speak but I began crying

“Don’t cry Ri , you’re the one who’s happy. Let’s try to be friends, distant friends. Let’s not try to make each other jealous and let’s try being like brothers” He said and left the room

I was crying again, it seems that it became a routine. I feel so bad now, he still loves me, he still cares about me and I … I feel the same way? I love Se7en, he is perfect but Ji…Ji is something else, Ji is the one that got away and a part of me wants him to suffer more, but a part of me tells me that he suffered enough.

I pulled the bed covers over my head and tried to get some sleep. I hate myself for being like this!

GD’s POV

---------------------

There, I told him! I told him how exactly I feel about him and why don’t I feel relieved? I love him and that’s that, I can’t change the feelings I have. I tried with Taeyang but it didn’t work at all. Why do I feel like I made a huge mistake?

I guess I should try to move on, because as long as he has Se7en he won’t come back to me. But I can’t freaking move on! He is mine, why can’t he understand that he belongs to me?

I got to my room and crashed into the bed. Couldn’t sleep all night, I was watching pictures of me and Seungri even if it killed me. I enjoyed seeing how happy we both were.

The next morning I woke up and my bed was a mess. There were tissues everywhere from the last night crying session and my laptop and phone were somewhere between my mattress and the bed.

I didn’t want to get out of the room , I didn’t even open the window or something. I preferred darkness, I felt good in total darkness. A knock on the door interrupted me from my thoughts.

“Who is it?” I asked

“Us” a husky voice said and entered the room. It was Seunghyun and Dae.

Seunghyun was holding a tray full of food while Dae was shocked by the mess in the room.

“Who died here?” Seunghyun asked putting the tray on my desk.

“Me” I said wiping my tears.

“Seungri told me what happened. We were worried about you. “ Dae said opening the window letting fresh air in

“Thanks guys. I’ll deal with it myself”

“No, we’ll help you. It’s our day off and we’re gonna help. First step, you go and take a shower”

“But…” I tried to say something but Seughyun was already dragging me to the shower.

The shower really relaxed me and I felt really good while in there. I think I stood at least 45 minutes in there. I loved it. I looked at myself in the mirror, damn I was a mess, I wonder how it isn’t breaking. I immediately took care of myself and in about 30 minutes I looked fresh, my eyes were still very red and puffy but it was okay.

I came back to the room and I was surprised. My bed was made, the room was clean and Seunghyun and Dae were kissing on my bed, Seunghyun was on top of Daesung and there were enjoying the moment.

“Thanks for cleaning, no need to have in my bed, I can take care of that” I said and laughed

“Glad you’re feeling better, here, eat something” Seunghyun said and handed me the tray.

I had such a nice time with them and they really made me laugh.

“Where is Bae and Ri?” I asked

“Shopping I think. We told Taeyang to keep Ri busy today. “ Seunghyun said

“Oh, okay. You didn’t have to. I was not going to kill Seungri or something”

“Yes, but you to would avoid each other and that would kill us. I so wish you two can be together again.“ Daesung said

“I wish that too, we’ll see how things work with him and Se7en” I said

“Se7en is cheating on him with some , I am sure of that” Seunghyun said

“I don’t know…he loves Ri” I said

“I know him” Seung said

We spent the whole day together and in the night we were watching a movie when Taeyang and Ri appeared home. Seungri was all happy and jumping around showing off with the new clothes and accessories he brought. We were really avoiding each other and except for “HI” we didn’t said anything else.

Seungri’s POV

-------------------

This day was awesome. Taeyang hyung took me shopping and he paid for most of the stuff. I didn’t know he is like that. He would always take care of his money but today we were both spending like crazy. It was a nice time to forget about Ji and with Taeyang you can’t get bored. We went to the arcade, we went to the cinema and then took a long walk on the riverside.

He kept teasing me and we were laughing like crazy. When we got home, everything changed. The guys were watching a movie when we arrived and I was all jumping of joy because of the new clothes and accessories. GD didn’t even came to look at them, he was still watching the movie. I went to him and waved playfully.

“Hi hyung”

“Hi” He said

“How was your day? What did you do?

“Nothing” He said still watching the movie

He wasn’t feeling like talking so I didn’t push it. I went to my room and unpacked everything. So, Ji wants to avoid me like that? Doesn’t he care that I suffer too? Gosh, this boy is nothing but trouble.