Home at last

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

-------------------

I was packing my bags and Se7en came to my room. He handed me a cup of coffee and smiled to me. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me tenderly.

“At what time do you have the flight?”

“1 PM” I said

“I will take you there”

“You don’t have to. I can do it” I said smiling

“Don’t act independent in front of me. I will take you” Se7en said pinching my cheek

He helped me with the packing and we had tons of fun. After I finished my bags, I carried them to the living room and I was almost ready to go. I turned to Se7en and wrapped my arms around him.

“Thank you for making me smile again” I said to him

“My pleasure. Thank you for everything “ He said and kissed me.

I took all of my things and went out the door. Se7en helped me with everything and we went to his car. He drove me to the airport and I was feeling a bit sad that I will leave him. He kept smiling at me and always making jokes. We arrived and he parked the car. I wanted to get out but he stopped me.

“One last goodbye kiss?” He said

I smiled and kissed him. We kissed and it was so passionate. I just loved it. Both our eyes were full of tears and he hugged for some minutes. We cleaned our tears and we went in.

“You have to rush to check in” Se7en said

“I’ll call you tonight” I said

“Thank you for everything” He said

“I should be the one thank you! Bye” I said and waved at him. I went to check in, and then I went inside the plane.

My heart was pounding; honestly I couldn’t wait to be in Korea again. A couple of girls came to me and asked if I am Seungri. I gladly smiled at them and gave them my autograph.

“Are you coming back to BIGBANG?”

“Yes, I am. “

“We love you no matter what Oppa” They said and left.

My heart was filled with Joy seeing that fans don’t hate me for what I have done. I hope the members will forgive me too and I hope everything will be okay soon. I will work twice as hard to be the best. The plane has taken off and I already was overjoyed. The plane ride was a nice one and it arrived quite shortly.

I arrived at the airport and felt like home.  I felt good, really really good. I took a cab to the dorm and the taxi driver was quite surprised to see me.  I took my bags and paid the driver. I got to the door and rang the door bell. I waited a bit and the door opened and a sleepy Jiyong was looking at me. His eyes widened but didn’t say anything. He let me in and then jumped on me and hugged me tight.

“I am so happy you are back” He said crying

“I am happy too” I said smiling

“I prepared your room, I cleaned it last night” Jiyong said smiling

“Thank you, you shouldn’t have. “

I walked to my room and saw it was spotless. Jiyong really made this all by itself? I put my bags there and changed my clothes, then went to the kitchen where Jiyong was preparing coffee.

“Where are the others?” I asked

“Daesung and Seunghyun are on their way here and Taeyang is off to the supermarket. I was just too sleepy to go somewhere” He said smiling

“I am sorry; you can punish me and make me work twice as hard. I promise I will do anything to catch up with you guys”

“You don’t have to say you’re sorry. I am sure you’ll work very hard, I am so happy you’re back” He said and hugged me again

“I am happy too. We have to talk for a bit” I said

“I know. Let’s wait, it’s plenty of time” He said frowning

Before I could say anything Taeyang came from the supermarket and I rushed to help him with the bags.

“Thanks Ji…” He said not looking at me

“You’re welcome hyung” I said laughing

“Ri! You’re back” He said and hugged me tight. I was really happy to see him too.

“Yes I am. “ I said smiling.

Jiyong and I helped Taeyang with everything and then we started talking about everything. It was nice to catch up with the guys and I sure had fun. Things were still a bit awkward between me and Ji but we were talking and laughing feely so there was not a big problem. Daesung and Seunghyun entered the dorm and I waved at them.

“Ri!!!!” Dae screamed and hugged me tight.

“You’re back maknae” Seugnhyun said hugging me tight

Dae rapidly went to the fridge and said that he will cook lunch. I wanted to help him but he didn’t let me. We all stood at the table and smiled and talked and had a good time. Ji was sitting near me and Seunghyun kept glancing at him. He moved away from me and I laughed a bit.

“How was everything there? Where did you stay?”

“Well when first arrived there, I found the cheapest hotel since all my credit cards were blocked. It was two star hotel but I didn’t mind, it was good for some nights. One day I went to eat at a restaurant near there and Se7en was the owner of it. He recognized me from the start and we began talking and talking. He offered me to stay at his place and I refused him until we got together” I said and I noticed that Ji was already leaving.  I frowned a bit but relaxed when I saw that he was coming back.

Daesung came with the food and we all ate happily like a family. I liked it very much and I felt so good being with them. They were really my family. After we ate I insisted to wash the dishes and Ji wanted to help me. He was all over me since I came back and I found it amusing. He was sweet in a way.

The night had come and it was time for me to hit the bed. I was really tired and I just wanted to sleep. I took a hot shower and crashed into bed but before I was turned off the lights a knock disturbed the silence.

“Enter” I said

“Did I wake you?” Ji said

“No, what’s the problem?”

“Do you want to talk now? I am free” He said

“It’s almost 12 AM and I am tired. Can we just do it tomorrow?”

“Okay” He said and turned around

“Good night hyung” I said

“Good night maknae” He said and went out the door.

Before I went to bed I called Se7en and assured him that I was okay. Then, I got in the bed and fell asleep immediately .