Gone...

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Daesung’s POV

------------------------

25th December

I arrived at Seunghyun’s apartment some minutes after 1 PM and Seunghyun was already waiting for me .I hugged him and smiled at him and he walked me back to his living room. There was a huge table with tons of food and drinks.

“Wow, you really prepared for my visit” I said smiling

“Yes, I want everything to be perfect. “ He said

Firstly I got him a small present, it was that toy that he loved very much but in a small keychain version. When he opened the gift, he was amazed.

“Wow Dae, this must have cost a fortune. Is this limited edition?” He asked

“It wasn’t that much, and yes they are special edition. Only 15 in the world and I got you one” I said smiling

“You’re the best” He said and hugged me.

“I know” I said laughing

“I will give your gift later” Seunghyun said and sat on the couch. I sat beside him and he hugged me. It was awesome. I loved it so much! I snuggled close to his and we both looked at each other.

“S-should we eat?” Seunghyun asked shyly

“Y-yes” I said and we both went to the table. Like I said the table was full of good food and we both enjoyed the meal. It was a little bit too much for me. After the meal, I was rubbing my stomach and he went to the kitchen.

He came back minutes later with a huge gift box. My eyes widened at the size of the box. He placed it on the floor and smiled at me.

“Open it. You’ll find something interesting” He said

I nodded and started unwrapping the gift box. I opened the box and there were tons of bubble wraps inside. I started laughing and searched more. At the bottom I found a small case and a note attached to it.

“Come on, open it”

I opened it and I was surprise to find a silver bracelet. I smiled at it and turned to him.

“You didn’t had to buy me such an expensive gift” I said

“Shut up and read the note” He said smiling at me

I picked up the note and started reading it.

Daesung,

First of all I want to thank you for being such a great friend. I appreciate it very much .It will be hard to tell you this but I have to man up. From the first day I saw you, you triggered something in me. I don’t know what that was but it was something good.

I should get right to the point right? The thing is, as you may have observed, I like you. I like you very much and not in the brotherly way, I think I fell in love with you. It’s okay if you don’t share the feelings. I just wanted to tell you that.

Dae, smiling angel all I want for Christmas is you. So please tell me yes or no

P.S. I am waiting behind you with mistletoe in my hand.

I turned and saw Seunghyun holding the mistletoe up. Before he could say something I crashed my lips in his and kissed him with passion. It was a hot kiss and we ended up on the couch with me on top of him kissing hungrily.

“So that means?” He asked

“Yes! I share the same feelings for you. You made me the happiest man on earth”

“No, you just made me the happiest man on earth”

We spent the day together fooling around, drinking wine, watching movies and kissing, kissing and kissing. I couldn’t get enough of his kisses. When the night came, we didn’t wanted to part for so long so we both slept together. No, we didn’t do anything, just cuddling.

It was the best Christmas ever

26th December

Seunghyun’s phone was ringing like hell and he was still sleeping. I looked at the caller ID and it was Jiyong. I answered the phone unsure of what he’ll say

“Hello?” I answered

“Oh, Dae. Can you come to the dorm? We have an emergency” Jiyong said and seemed to be crying

“Are you okay?” I asked loud enough for Seunghyun to wake up

“Just come here” He said and hung up.

Seunghyun looked at me with big eyes

“What is it?” He asked

“I don’t really know, emergency at the dorm” I said

“Can it wait?” He said

“I am afraid not, jiyong seemed like crying” I said

“Something happened with Ri. Let’s go” He said and we both got ready.

GD’s POV

---------------

The morning started weird and it was about to get weirder. I woke up with a huge headache and a sheer back pain. I looked to my right hoping to see Seungri but instead Taeyang!!!! Taeyang? What is he doing here? ! Wait, I am too. Did we have ?

I closed my eyes for a few second trying to remember everything and yes, I remembered. Gosh what have I done? Is Seungri home? He can’t see me like that. I cheated on him on Christmas! How stupid can I get? And with my best friend! Gosh!

Taeyang woke up and looked at me with confused eyes.

“Yes, we had , don’t be confused” I said

“I know we did, I wasn’t as drunk as you. I am sorry, I shouldn’t do this” Taeyang said getting out of the bed.

“Well you did and you have to find a pretty good explication for Seungri. Good luck” I said

“I have? What about you? You’re the one who jumped on me and wanted me to you” Taeyang said getting angry

“You ed me? You stole my ity! !” I yelled getting my clothes

“I am the now? Well Jiyong, if I am the , you’re the ! “ Taeyang said and left the room. I got dressed when I heard Tae from the living room

“You might want to check the living room table” He said

I rushed there and saw a note and a case. I opened the case and saw a ring, just like Seungri’s and I panicked. He saw us, he saw everything.  I looked at the note and Taeyang came to the living room too.

Hyung,

I always deep inside of me thought that I am nothing but your play doll, that eventually you’ll get rid of me but I never thought you’ll do it on Christmas. Okay, I understand now, I was just a fool who fell in love with you. You could have said “no” from the start to avoid all this nonsense.

I want to thank you for making me see how people can get. You know I really thought you loved me, but it seems you’re a better actor than I am. Please don’t bother looking for me and don’t worry I won’t commit suicide, like’s too short to die because of you.

Send my regards to Daesung and Seunghyun . Taeyang hyung , I want you to keep ing Ji because you seemed to like it very much.

Bye-Bye

My hands were shaking and my tears were pouring like a waterfall. My panda, my Seungri left…I couldn’t believe it. I did a horrible thing! I won’t ever forgive myself for that.

After I called Daesung and Seunghyun , I crashed on the couch crying. Taeyang brought me a glass of water and sat down beside me. Yes it was my fault that I did it but Taeyang could have said no!

Daesung and Seunghyun stormed in the next moment and they looked confused.

“What happened?” Seunghyun said calmly and I handed him the note

Both he and Dae read it and after that I was pinned to the wall with a hand on my throat.

“You ing ! How could you do that? What the was in your mind?” Seunghyun yelled

“I-I didn’t want to. I was drunk” I said crying

He let go of me and looked at me with a disappointment glare. He turned to Taeyang and punched him until he was bleeding. Taeyang didn’t do anything. Me and Dae broke them apart.

“Look, I am sorry Seunghyun! It was all my fault!” I said

“It was both of you. “ He said still in Dae’s arms

After we calmed down and we helped Taeyang with his wound, we sat and talked. We have to look for him and we have to find him. First stop, his parents house.