Was that him

Without you....i'm nothing

 

GD’s POV

---------------

Last Night…that call…was it Seungri? He didn’t say anything, he began crying. I am sure it was him, it was too familiar, I was near him when he cried so many times and I know him. I just opened my eyes and Dae with Seung were sleeping near me. They were so cute cuddled there and they seemed so peaceful.

Seunghyun opened his eyes and smiled at me.

“Good morning” He said whispering

“Good morning”

Dae opened his eyes and stretched looking tired as well.

“How was your sleep?” Dae asked me

“Good”

“Did someone call you last night? I thought I heard you talking on the phone” Seunghyun asked

“Uhmm, Seungri…” I said

“Wow! Really?”  Dae said

“I think so…I mean he didn’t say anything and the caller ID was hidden but his crying and sobs were very much alike. I know the maknae when he cries. “ I said frowning

“He really cares about you, maybe he found out something” Daesung said while Seunghyun checked the news.

“Of course he did, it’s all over the news” Seung said and showed me the news.

I smiled a bit thinking that he wanted to make sure I was okay. Why doesn’t he come back? Why isn’t he here with me? Well he is stubborn as hell and his ego is bigger than mine so I don’t expect anything anymore.

“That was sweet of him” Daesung said

“It would be sweeter if he would came back” Seung said

“Well, don’t expect too much, I don’t think he’ll come back” I said frowning

“We have to believe that he’ll come one day. Have faith Ji. T will be okay” Dae said hugged me

“And if he won’t, we’ll drag him here “ Seunghyun said laughing

“Thanks guys, you’re the best”

Seungri’s POV

-----------------------

I woke up at Se7en’s chest. It was 6:59 AM and there was one minutes before the alarm clock started ringing.  Se7en rushed to stop the alarm and we both looked at each other. We shared a kiss that turned into a game.

“We have to go babe” I said

“But I want to stay with you”

“Me too but I have to get to the studio and you have to get to work.”

We shared one last kiss before we started preparing for everything. I didn’t let it show but that news last night really messed me up. What did he do? I knew he tried to do something and I don’t like it. I just want to see him but I don’t want to go back.

After I got all dressed up, I wanted for Se7en who wanted to look good for his first day.

“You’re going to be late” I said

“I still have time. Just five minutes”

“I swear that you and GD are the same. Fashion freaks”

“We like to look good”

“I look good and I don’t spend 3 hours picking up my pants”

“Well you are cute; you don’t have to prepare that much”

“You are hot! What’s your excuse?” I said laughing

He just laughed and then he came dressed super classy. I rolled my eyes and he captured my lips into a hungry kiss. He drove me to the restaurant and then he went to the studio. It was boring at work without him even though everyone was so nice to me. We didn’t have so much to do and I got bored.

It was just 4 in the afternoon and I was yawning like hell. I didn’t slept that well last night. I wanted to call GD again and tell him that I am sorry but I just couldn’t! Two hands covered my eyes .

“Guess who?” Se7en said with a husky voice

“I don’t know” I said and we both laughed

I turned to him and hugged him, making all in the kitchen looking at us.

“You’re here? How come?”


“The first day is always lazy so I decided to come here. I didn’t felt like recording anything today. I just practice my moves. “

“Nice” I said smiling at him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss that melded my legs.

“We better stop before your employees faint” I said laughing

“They are used to me. “

“Oh, so you’re always hooking up boys in the kitchen. I see”

“That’s not what I meant”

“Yeah, sure” I said laughing

After the shift was over, we got home. I was tired but I still didn’t want to sleep. I the TV and Se7en joined me.  He hugged me tight as we were watching TV.

“Do you want to go back?” He asked

“Where?”

“Korea. I mean after GD”

“No. I said I will never go back there again”

“Maybe you should go and see if he is alright. “

“He is okay. He can live without me too. “

“You’re so stubborn Ri”

“I know. He deserves it. “

“Maybe he does, but he loves you and he won’t stop searching for you”

“He already stopped, I am sure of that.”

Se7en cuddled with me and kissed me. I felt good in his arms and maybe he is right, maybe he is still looking for me. Or maybe he is now in the arms of Taeyang kissing him and ing him.

I fell asleep in Se7en’s arms dreaming of Ji.