Kissing you

Without you....i'm nothing

 

GD’s POV

----------------

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I slept so good last night and I dreamt all the night that I was hugging kissing and having fun with Seungri. Maybe that’s why my pillow was all wet this morning .I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom for my usual morning things.

After my shower and my teeth brushing, I went to the kitchen and poured some coffee into a cup. Luckily that the boys left not so long ago so it was still hot. I looked around, damn they didn’t let any breakfast for us! I pouted and looked through the fridge which was almost empty.

“Good morning hyung” I heard Seungri

“Hey. How was your night bab..maknae?”

“It was good. Yours?” He said smiling pouring some coffee

“It was nice. The fridge is empty so I will take a trip to the Supermarket and then we can have breakfast.” I said

“Okay, I’ll be in the shower, call if you need some help” he said and smiled wide

I got my coat and the money and went to the supermarket. I have to buy a lot of things.

Seungri’s POV

------------------

I took my shower and got dressed in some nice clothes. I wanted Ji to see how cute I looked in them. Why do I try to impress Ji so much?  I went back to the kitchen to drink my coffee when the door bell rang. I thought it was Ji being back from the supermarket so I rushed to open it .

I opened the door and it was not Ji. Se7en was there and he had a weird grin on his face.

“What are you doing here?” I said scared trying to close the door

He came in and slammed me to the wall. He had his hand on my throat and I had trouble breathing.

“What…do...you want?” I asked with shortness of breath trying to push him away

“I want you to understand that it was a mistake! Now come back to me or I’ll make you” Se7en said being close to my lips.

He pressed his lips against mine and I rejected him.

“So you don’t like me anymore huh? ” He said and punched me. I fell on the floor and started crying and then the door opened revealing a shocked Ji.

GD’s POV

---------------

It was so fun at the supermarket but I think I brought a bit too much things. There were sales everywhere so I couldn’t help. I tried to call Ri to help me with the bags but he wasn’t answering his phone. Maybe he is still showering.

I opened the door and I saw Ri on the floor crying. What happened? I turned my head and I saw Se7en getting close to him.

“Stop right there!” I yelled immediately

“I see the boyfriend is back. You’re here to defend your little ?” He said and I slammed him to the floor throwing punches at his face. I couldn’t stop; I just hated him for what he had done to Ri.

When I saw that he was bleeding I stopped and got off him. He got up looking at me with fiery eyes.

“He’ll run away again and sleep with someone else. He is nothing more than a ”

“Go before I kill you with my own hands” I said

He left and I rushed to Seungri. He was still crying on the floor probably too shocked to do anything.

“It’s okay, I’m here, nothing is going to happen to you. “

“Thanks” He said silently and I carried him to his room.

I sat on the bed beside him and hugged him close. He was crying so hard and kept saying that he is not a .

“Forgive me for running away Ji” He said still crying

“I already did baby. Wait here “ I said

I went to the kitchen and made him a tea. It will calm him down a bit until I finish the breakfast. He was still crying when I came back and he was curled up in a ball. He looked so sad and I hated it! Why the Se7en would be here?

I handed him the tea and he smiled at me.

“What do you want for breakfast?”

“I am not hungry” He said still sobbing

“You have to eat something. You have to be strong baby” I said smiling

“Anything you want then. It’s okay” He said

I ran to the kitchen and I tried to be very fast. I made some sandwiches for him and me. I carried them on the tray along with two glasses with milk into his room. He was now on the bed, but stopped crying which made me happy. I put the tray on the nightstand and took the plate with sandwiches near us on the bed.

We ate happily and I was glad that he enjoyed it. They were quite good; I always like to make sophisticated sandwiches.

“Do you want some milk?”I asked

“Yes please” He said smiling. That warmed my heart; his smile was so warm that it can melt the icebergs from Antarctica.

We spend all the day together and I was trying to cheer him up. He was very disturbed by what happened this morning but he had fun with me. He always has fun with me.

The others came back a little exhausted. Seungri was in his room and I was preparing dinner.

“You won’t guess what happened” I said

“What?” Seunghyun asked confused

“Se7en was here, he even punched Seungri. “ I said

“How’s Ri? Is he okay? How did this happen?” Bae said while Dae ran into Ri’s room

“I was at the supermarket and when I came back Seungri was on the floor and Se7en was near him. I threw punches and kicks at Se7en and he left. I hope he won’t come back” I said

“Don’t mind him, I hope Seungri is okay” Seunghyun said

“He is, I cheered him up a bit” I said

Seungri’s POV

------------------

Dae stormed into my room and began hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, I am. Ji cheered me up” I said smiling

“He kissed you?”

“No, not like that. He was nice with me today”

“I am glad. I heard what happened. I hope it won’t happen again”

“I hope that too”

The others came and hugged me tight and we began laughing like crazy. It was so nice. I loved it.

It was already late and I was preparing to sleep. I tried to erase the Se7en thing out of my head. My door slowly opened and a head popped in.

“Are you sleeping?” Ji’s voice sounded

“Not yet”

He came to my bed and looked at me. He hugged me tight and smiled wide.

“Good night” He said and wanted to leave.

“Hyung wait, I want to give you something” I said getting up

“What?” He asked

“This” I answered and I kissed him. He was surprised but he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. I deepened the kiss and we made out until we ran out of breath.

“Seungri…are you sure?” He asked

“I love you!” I said and hugged him tight

I am sure now, he loves me and I love him.

GD’s POV

----------------

OH MY GOD! He kissed me! He kissed! He said that he loves me! My baby…I knew I would get him back

“I love you too Seungri! I love you more than anything!”