Japan, here i come

Without you....i'm nothing

 

GD’s POV

------------------

All the night I kept watching TV, well I mostly cried. I fell asleep on the couch eventually. I just want to get away from everything! I just want everything to be over! I would rather die then lose my Seungri again.

“Are you okay? Have you slept here?” a soft voice woke me up

“Yes, I did sleep here.” I said to Taeyang

“You’re going to catch a cold. Please don’t do that again”

“I want to die!” I said to him and he hugged me close.

“Everything is going to be fine, trust me”

“How do you know?” I asked him

“I just know it. You’ll see”

I went to take a shower and get ready. I was looking horrible and felt the same too. Why can’t happiness be like in the movies? Why can’t it be that simple? Why do I have to suffer like this?

After my shower and my make up session I walked to the kitchen and everyone was there. Taeyang was still cooking so everyone was having coffee.

“Hello everyone, ready for today?” I asked

“Yes” they all said

Seungri looked at me and smiled.

“Can I talk to you?” Seungri said and I nodded. We went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

“What’s the problem maknae?”

“I was thinking about going to Japan tonight to visit Se7en , I wanted to make sure that you are okay with it. I don’t want to mess up our schedule”

“When will you come back?”

“On 1st of March.” he said

“Okay, it’s just fine. We don’t have any important schedule. Have fun”

“Thanks hyung” He said and left the living room

Why did he told me that? Was he trying to make me jealous? I don’t think so. Maybe he was just trying to make sure he will not get in trouble. Anyway what’s he doing there such a long time? Can’t he just see him and come back?  I laughed at my own jealous thoughts.

I came back to the kitchen and everyone looked at me with surprised eyes. I think they got used to me yelling and fighting with Ri. I just got sick of that, I don’t want to fight with him anymore.

After we ate, we had to get ready for the show. I was so damn tired.

Seungri’s POV

-------------------

Wow, no yelling, no insults, no bad words, who is this and what did you do with Ji? I was more than happy that he accepted my request. I’ll see my boyfriend! I’ll see my boyfriend!!! I was jumping in my room and packing the bag. I had to hurry because I didn’t have time. The show begins at 14:00 and we’re going to be there until 17:30. I booked tickets for the 19:30 flight and I hope I can make it there in time.  

The van was here and took us to the show. We were now in the dressing room getting ready for the performance.

“Are you ready?” Taeyang asked me

“Yes!” I said

“That’s the spirit!” He said and gave me a big hug

“Will you take me to the airport after this? I need to catch the flight”

“Sure, count on me”

We got up on stage and we began singing. Everyone was singing with us and dancing and I felt amazing. During my solo part I rocked the stage thinking at nothing else then the music . It really made me feel awesome.

After the show we got home to the dorm and it was already 17:45!! I am going to be late. I picked up my bag and went to the living room.

“Leaving now?” GD asked

“Yes, where is Taeyang?”

“Why? “

“He is supposed to take me there”

“He left a moment ago; he told me he is going to see a friend”

“I can’t believe he forgot! “ I said pouting

“I can take you” He said

“No, I don’t want to bother you. I’ll take a cab” I said picking up my phone to search for a cab number

“Come on,  I can do that. I am bored here. Everyone left” He said and didn’t give me any reply time. He took my bag and we went to his car. He put my bag in the trunk and I climbed in the front seat.  I put on my seatbelt and he came in too and started the car. The car CD player started and there was my song “Strong Baby” playing.  I looked surprised and GD blushed a bit.

I began singing it loud and before I knew it we were both singing and laughing to my song. I felt so good with him and I wished the car ride should never stop.  Unfortunately we arrived at the airport and he parked his car. Despite my protests he stayed with me until the plane took off.

“I’m gonna miss you” He said while I was going at the check in

“Me too” I said and turned quickly because I blushed so hard.

I got into the plane and waited for the take off. Finally I am going to see Se7en! Gosh I am going to kiss him non-stop.

GD’s POV

------------------

Seungri, you’re so naïve. Taeyang never left home, I just wanted to take you to the airport. You just believe everything I say. That’s so so cute. I arrived home and I had that victory smirk on my face. Everyone turned at me when I opened the front door.

“Have you seen Ri? I have to take him to the airport”

“I took him. He was in a hurry but couldn’t find you”

“I was just taking a shower, sorry.”

“No problem, I took him. It was nice” I said blushing

“What did you do? You look like a teenager who had its first date” Seunghyun said

“We got along very well” I said

“Thanks God!” Daesung said and laughed taking Seunghyun’s hand and walked into their room.

I went to my room and practically jumped on the bed. I was really really happy. Maybe we will get along quite good.

Seungri’s POV

-----------------------

I arrived in Japan! From the airport I took a cab right to Se7en’s apartment. I got into the apartment building and went to his door. I checked the door and it was open. Strange, he always does close his door.  I sighed and walked in trying not to make noises. My ears were filled with some strange noises coming from its bedroom.  I got closer and opened the door….