Happy Valentine's Day ( Part 1 )

Without you....i'm nothing

 

GD’s POV

-------------

It was 13 of February and we had to perform at some show. I was quite excited about this and we decided to sing a bit of our solos too. I came up with the idea because we all knew what happened last time when I tried to sing Seungri’s part. I hope it won’t happen again.

We were now in the van close to the studio and waiting to arrive. We were all focused and happy and we were quite a team.

“So? What are the songs that we’re gonna sing?” I asked once again

“I am singing Prayer”  Taeyang said

“I’m going to go with Lunatic” Daesung said

“High high or Knock-Out?” Seunghyun asked me

“Knock out” I said

“And for your solo?” Seunghyun asked

“Heartbreaker” I said smiling

We all got out of the van and I was really nervous. What if nothing goes right? What if the feelings take over me and I start crying like I did before? What if I won’t be able to perform anything anymore?

The rest of the guys were relaxed playing games and Daesung and Seunghyun secretly touching each other. They were inseparable and I loved them so much. I wish I could have Ri by my side now and kiss him and touch him. I swear I would give everything to be with him again. I love him so much!

I got on the stage first singing my song and tears were already forming in my eyes. When the first chorus came I almost lost my voice but I kept it cool and managed to sing. After my song was done TOP came on the stage and we both sang Knock-Out. The people were running wild and screaming and I cheered up. TOP really was a fool on the stage doing all kinds of silly things. Next Daesung had his powerful solo and we were amazed by him. He was just great, more than great, he was really awesome. Taeyang was next with his fantastic dance moves and everything. The crowd was going crazy as he finished the song, then we all went on the stage and we performed Last Farewell. The song made me a bit sad but it turned out to be a great performance.

“Thank you all!” I shouted to the crowd

“We love you” They replied and my heart was warm. I was glad that they don’t have us with all the drama we’ve been through.

We went back to the van and back to the dorm.

“Great performance guys” I said to them

“You too. You didn’t cried this time” Seunghyun said

“Oh heartbreaker I did” I said

Without any words they all hugged me tight. They were so sweet and they were true friends. I only wish for one more person beside me!

Seungri’s POV

------------------

Se7en had some important business to take care at the studio so he left me here at work. The place was rather empty and we closed early. It was only 9 and I was rushing home. Oh my freaking god! It’s 13 February! Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and I haven’t bought him anything! I am the worst!!! I hope some shops are still open.

I put on my hat and scarf so no one would recognize me and went browsing through all the open shops searching for some decent Valentine gift. It was hard and it almost took me two hours but I finally managed to buy him something.

I took a cab home and quickly got in. I just hoped he is showering or something. I opened the door and slowly closed it. I went to my room as quick as I could and I hit the present in the wardrobe as quick as I could.

“You’re late” He said

“Someone didn’t pick me up. Aparently he was too busy” I said teasing him

“You didn’t call me!” He said aproching me and hugging me

“I am a grown man, I can handle everything” I said

“Gosh, you are cold, take a shower and change into something warm. I’ll be in the living room. “He said and then kissed me

I did as he told me and I went for a shower. It was so good and after the night I had, it was the best! Then I changed into PJ and went to the living room.

“You’re just in time” He said

“For what?”

“The countdown, 30 minutes left”

“Oh, yeah, the song. I can’t wait” I said and went to cuddle with him.

He brought me some tea and I was checking out the latest news.

“There was a performance a few hours ago” I said

“BIGBANG?” He asked

“Yeah”

“Play it. I want to see it” He said and I did.

When I saw GD on the stage, my heartbeat increased. I just love how he transforms when he’s on stage, he is another person there! He began singing heartbreaker and I knew that was dedicated for me. I was just stunned at the performance and I saw that he had tears in his eyes. Next were TOP and him and boy those two were such fools on stage. It was so funny that me and Se7en both laughed so hard. Daesung was next and I cried during his performance, he gave so much soul into it and he was just amazing like always. Taeyang came to the stage and with his dance and moves hypnotized everybody. I already forgave him for what he had done; he didn’t have any guilt in all this. He was just a puppet. Finally they were all there and GD was again singing my lines. He did it perfect this time and everyone cheered for them. A tear appeared on my eye while I closed the laptop. I missed them so much!

“That was awesome” Se7en said

“It really was.”

“Go back to them, be with them again. You belong there”

“Not anymore” I said and sighed deeply.

He pulled me into a deep kiss and then hugged me close. It was 23:55 and we were preparing for the launch of the song.

“I hope everyone will enjoy it” I said

“Me too, well the song it’s awesome, you have to be deaf to hate it” Se7en said laughing

“You’re too modest” I said laughing

At 00:00 we released the song and I felt happy. I hope this will be a record breaker!

“Our first song together” I said

“I am waiting for many more” He said and kissed my neck

“Happy Valentine’s Day sweetie” I said

“Happy Valentine’s Day to you too babe”

We listen to the song once again and smiled. It was quite good. 

 

A/N : Here you are, a late chapter for you. Sorry i didn't update sooner!  i love ya guys <3 and your comments mean a lot to me so please comment