Day one- Awesome!

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

-----------------------

“Wake up , it’s time to go” Se7en softly said

“Five minutes”

“No, now! We have a long drive!”

“Fine!”

I got out of the bed and I had only my pants on. I was hot last night and I didn’t wear my shirt. I saw Se7en looking and smirked.

“It’s not polite to watch” I said laughing

He turned away and left the room. I giggled and got ready. After about 10 minutes he was waiting for me in the kitchen.

“Ready?” He asked

“No breakfast?” I asked

“I packed sandwiches” He said smiling

I nodded and then we left. It was 5 in the morning and I was feeling weird. I was sittling all wrapped up in the passenger seat and Se7en laughed at my way to curl in the seat. I felt very weird, like something was about to happen or it already happened, something not good at all.

“Earth to Seungri!”

“Yes” I woke up from my day dreaming

“Are you okay? You seem puzzled”

“I’m okay, just a little tired”

“Sorry I woke you up now. When we’ll get there you can sleep. The master bedroom is awesome” He said

“Okay. I can’t wait to see it.” I said smiling

“There is one problem though and I brought my inflatable mattress just in case. There is just one big bed. You can choose sleeping with me on the bed or I’ll sleep on the mattress .”

“Are you kidding me? I will sleep on the mattress” I said

“You’re my guest, I have to be polite”

“Well I don’t mind sleeping with you…I mean sleeping in the same bed with you” I said blushing

“Good, I hate sleeping on the mattress” He said laughing

I laughed and looked out the window. It was beautiful. Jiyong would like this kind of places, he always thought that snow covered forest are awesome and peaceful. I just can’t get the feeling out of my brain, it’s like someone really close is dead or close to dying. Snap out of it Seungri!

After some hours of talking, laughing and flirting we arrived at the Spa. It was amazing! It was huge! My eyes widened and I was shocked. Se7en took my hand and we walked inside and I was stunned. It was all modern and it was awesome.

He talked with the caretakers and then we went to his private bedroom upstairs. When I entered I was stunned! It was all red and black and it was y.

“Wow!” I said

“You like it?”

“I love it!”

At this time, only naughty thoughts went through my head. I only thought about lying on the bed beside him and I was already hot.

“So? A swim and then a Sauna?”

“Yes!” I screamed and got ready immediately.

We went down stairs and he took me to his private part of the spa. He had a big heart shaped pool and I was stunned. I got in immediately and then he followed me. The water was nice and hot and the atmosphere was amazing.

“So? What do you think until now?”

“I love your bedroom and I love this pool”

“I always used to relax here, now I come very rarely. I always was alone and it ”

“Now you got me” I said smiling

He came to me and faced me, the pushed me slowly to the edge of the pool and looked at me. We were touching and looking at each other and I knew something is going to happen. He leaned closer to me and just when I thought he was going to kiss me, he kissed my neck instead. Then he went back to his place, not saying a word

“What was that for?” I asked

“Payback” He said laughing

I splashed him a bit, and then we started a real water fight. We had to calm down because we were splashing all the water out. Then he exited and made a sign to me that suggested following so I did. He took me to the Sauna and I was in heaven!

The Sauna looked awesome and I was completely lost. I just couldn’t say anything anymore. We went in, we just had towels on and we both sat on a bench.

“Can I ask you something?” He said

“Sure”

“Are over Jiyong?”

“I don’t know, I want to be but something is not letting me. Why?”

“Just asking” He said and he seemed a little hurt. Maybe he was expecting another answer.

“Se7en…can I ask you something?”

“Yes” He said smiling

“All those flirting things we do. Are you serious?”

“I don’t want to mess up with your feelings. It’s fun doing it with you. I am not doing it, just because I want you to like me. “

“So you wouldn’t mind going further?”

“Are you suggesting something?”

“Yes, you’re completely killing me with that teasing”

“You kill me too!” He said and we both laughed.

After we got out of the sauna we took a shower and then he invited me to eat. We ate food prepared by a famous chef and then we went to our room. I was already tired and very sleepy. I looked at the window and saw the beautiful mountains that surrounded this spa. It was awesome. I felt his hands around my waist and he hugged me.

“Come to bed, it’s late” He said

I turned and we both walked to the bed.

“Good night Se7en” I said

“Good night Seungri” He said and turned off the lights.

He the lights again and looked at me.

“I forgot something” He said

“What?” I asked curious

He leaned closer and kissed me. It was a slow passionate kiss that blew my mind. Then he winked and turned and turned off the lights. I was surprised by his cute ways and I giggled. I fell asleep minutes after, with the sweet taste of him on my lips. I loved it.

Taeyang’s POV

------------------------

It was freaking morning already and the doctors gave us nothing! I was just running out of patience. I was pacing the hall ways walking back and forth trying to keep calm. Seunghyun hugged Dae who was sleeping in his arms. We were all devastated.

The doctor came out for the examination room and came towards us.

“Are you friends of Kwon Jiyong?”

“Yes” I said

“I have some news for you….”

 

A/N : I just had to do one more chapter and to make your waiting worth. So you'll find out tomorow what happens and i hope you like the chapter . i love you <3