Vacation time?

Without you....i'm nothing

 

Seungri’s POV

---------------------

Did I made a mistake last night? Is Ji going to ignore me again? I wonder what would’ve happened if I had kissed him last night. ARHH I just want to feel his lips against mine, I dreamt about this all the night. I just don’t want to do something stupid! I don’t even know if I am attracted to Ji, or I am doing this because I want to forget about Se7en. I looked at my phone and I had 30 missed calls from Se7en. I sighed deeply, why doesn’t he just leave me alone? I don’t want to see him anymore.

I got out of the bed and went straight to take a shower and to brush my teeth. After my morning routine was done, I went to the kitchen where I found everyone at the table chatting and laughing.

“Hey hyungs, good morning” I said pouring some coffee

“Hey Ri, how was your night?” Ji asked

“Good, I slept like a rock” I said smiling

Jiyong patted the seat next to him. I sat down and smiled at everyone.

“So as I was saying, when should we leave?” Seunghyun said

“Leave?” I asked confused

“Yes, well we thought that it’s been so much drama around here lately and we need a vacation. We already talked to Mr. Yang and he accepted. We are going to Jeju Island. “ Ji said smiling at me

“Wow that came unexpected. When do we leave?” I asked

“We were thinking about this weekend but we have some photo shootings. Maybe we can reschedule them. “ Bae said

“I’ll call them” Ji said and we all nodded.

Wow, we’re going to Jeju Island, I’ve been there only once so this is going to be awesome. I was so happy.

“You really surprised me, I’m going to cook you breakfast” I said smiling wide

“I’ll help “ Dae said

We both went to the fridge and got out the ingredients. I was so happy that we’re going to have a real vacation . We really need it.

“Can I ask you something?” Dae said

“Sure” I said

“What happened to you and Ji? “

“Why are you asking?”

“I saw him storming out of your room tonight. He seemed very upset. I asked him why but he didn’t answer me. Did you two have a fight?”

“No, we were watching a movie and we got closer and closer to each other. We were about to kiss but I backed down. We began to drift apart then, and he left my room when I wanted to sleep. “

“Oh you two are just hopeless. Do you want to be with him again?”

“I don’t know, I think I am just doing this to prove that I am over Se7en. “ I said

“Do you still love Se7en?” Dae asked a bit confused

“I don’t think I ever loved him. I am such a mess”

“You must think carefully if you want a serious relationship. I don’t want you to suffer”

“Thanks Dae, I hope things are going good between you and Seunghyun”

“Oh, they are. We’re perfect” Dae said hugging me

Me and Dae made the best breakfast ever and the boys agreed. I was now sitting on the couch watching some movie while GD was washing the dishes.

“Seungri, come here” He called me and I went to him

“Yes, hyung”

“Can you please continue this for me? The manager called and I have to meet with someone to talk about the schedules”

“Are you sure you’re not trying to skip the job? “ I said raising an eyebrow trying to look serious

“I am serious Ri , can you do it or I should call Bae?”

“I’ll do it” I said smiling

“You’re the best” He said and kissed my cheek being close to the mouth. I think I instantly got red and I felt my heart doing loops.

GD’s POV

--------------

WOW, that was unexpected. I just couldn’t control myself and I kissed his cheek. I kissed him so close to his mouth. Next time I will have a better aim. My heart was jumping and I just couldn’t concentrate on anything. I went to my room and jumped of joy. It was such a good feeling even though it was just a friendly kiss. My whole body was shaking. After I relaxed a bit, I got to the car and drove to the meeting place.

“Hello, sorry for being late” I said entering the office

“No problems Mr. Jiyong . I heard that you want to reschedule everything. Is that right?”

“Yes, we’re going on a trip and we want to leave this Friday and it collides with out photo shooting”

“Okay, so I can put you up tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. But you’re going to be separated”

“No problem. Seunghyun, YoungBae and Daesung can go tomorrow and I with Seungri can go the next day. Is it okay?” I asked

“Perfect”

I got out of the office and headed home. It all goes as planned. I just wanted to be alone with Seungri to make him laugh all the time. I am so happy!

I got home and entered the door. The guys were laughing, probably watching TV. I went to the living room and they all turned their heads to me.

“So?” Bae asked

“I managed to reschedule everything. Tomorrow Bae, Seunghyun and Dae are going to have their shooting and then the next day it will be me and Seungri.” I said and Seungri looked surprised

“Awesome” Bae said

After we all had dinner, the guys went to their rooms. I was still on the couch watching some movie when Seungri came out of his room. He came to the couch and covered us both with a blanket.

“Why did you want the shooting in the same day as me?” He asked

“To be sure that you are smiling and having fun all the time. I don’t want to see you sad anymore”

“I don’t believe you” Seungri said playfully

“The truth is that I want a day with you alone. I want to spend time with you”

“I want that too hyung. I am glad that you did that. “ He said snuggling close to me

We watched TV until he fell asleep. Gosh he was the sweetest thing when he was asleep. I carried him to his room and then went out.

“Sleep well baby” I said and went to my room.

I sat on the bed and couldn’t help smiling. I want to be with him so bad!