Back to life?

Not Allowed

Junhyung P.O.V

I'm so glad. Finally Yoseob got up and out. I know that he wasn't the most cheeriest person like he used to be, but at least this is progress. I love him like a brother so when Seungri died it was very hard to see Yoseob breaking down. Back then i thought i knew him and i was pretty sure that he could handle it pretty well. Of course i knew he would be sad and cry for days, like he did. But i wasn't expecting this. About three months ago i promised myself to cheer Yoseob up and get to know him better. And that's what i'm gonna do!

I woke from my thoughts when i heard my phone rang. 'Seungie' i read from the screen. I smiled to myself when i answered to my best friend maybe bit too happily: "Hey Seungie!" "Junhyung, please don't yell to my ear. And hey."

I chuckled little. Seung has been my best friend few years now. It all started when I broke up with my ex-girlfriend. She was a total . Cheating on me, lying to me and only playing with everyone. 

Anyway Seung found me crying from rooftop at school (awkward if i think it now...). Seung has his own 4D world and he made me laugh again. I don't mean that he's stupid or something. He is adorable. And pretty. He would kill me if he'd hear that. He hates it when i say that to him. Or if anyone says that to him.

"JUNHYUNG!" I almost dropped my phone when Seung shouted. "Sorry, what were you saying?" i asked embarrassed. "Are you even listening to me?" Seung sighed.

"I wasn't... I'm sorry. Could you say again?" i pleaded. I bet i heard Seung chuckling but didn't have a chance to ask him. I admit it. I can be little bit childish..

"Only this time. How's Yoseob doing? I was thinking that maybe you and I should invite him to dinner. At my place?" Seung suggested. "I think that's a good idea. I'll fetch you and we'll go to his place. See ya soon, Seung." i said and closed the phone.

 

Yoseob P.O.V

I'm feeling tired. Or maybe i just want to believe so. Yesterday Junnie hyung took me out with him and some guy Doojoon. I really didn't get to know him very well but it's fine. I know Junhyung maybe thought i wasn't enjoying myself but actually.. It was nice to get some fresh air.

Today i have cleaned my whole house and did the grocery shopping. BY MYSELF. Before Junnie hyung did it or Kiki. My best friend.

I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to door and opened it.

"Hey Yoseobie!" i got one 4D pretty boy cling to my neck. "Hey Yoseob." Junhyung greeted.

"S-Seung hyung...! Can't breathe, can't breathe..!" I waved my hands. "Oh, sorry." Seung hyung let me go and smiled little. "What are you guys doing here? Come in." i let the two guys in.

We all walked to livingroom and me and Seungie hyung sat down, while Junnie hyung stood. "Yoseobie.. What do you think about coming to eat at my place with me and Junhyung tomorrow?"

I blinked twice. It was clear that Seungie hyung was little bit afraid how I might react. "Yoseob? Have you cleaned up in here? AND did your own shopping?!" Junhyung suddenly shouted.

"Yeea..?" i REALLY wanted to laugh at Junnie hyung when he was standing at living room's door mouth wide open and finger furiously waving and pointing at fridge in kitchen. But nothing came out.

"Well now you have to come. You are moving on Yoseob. It's good." Seung hyung said smiling little bit. Moving on? No.. No i'm not. "No. I'm not moving on. Okay?" even i heard the cold tone of my voice.

Both of them sighed. "If you say so. But please come." Seung pleaded. I looked at him. "No. I'm not coming. Now, please could you get out of my house and let me be alone?" God, i was so mean.

They left without saying anything and i kinda felt bad. What's gone into me? Usually i would not hurt my BEST friends like this. I was being really mean.

                                                       On Monday - the next day

School . The whole day was just one big torture to me. First all those school bullies who are homophobic pick on me + all day i felt like a . I can't get Seung's sad eyes and Junnie hyung's disappointed look out of my head. Am I really THAT mean? Yea, i am..

It's already four o'clock. I'm lying in my bed shaped like X. Also.. I can't get one thing out of my mind.. What if Seung hyung is right? What if i'm finally moving on? It feels... Kinda sad. I don't want to forget him. He means so much to me. Am i doing wrong when i'm moving on? 

God, with these tears. I have cried myself to sleep every night nearly five months now. Can't they just stop rolling down on my cheeks?

BUT. What if he actually wanted me to move on? I mean.. He always wanted the best for me. And i don't actually see anything 'best' in crying and being mean to my friends. I... I need to go!

After 15 minutes - at Hyunseung's apartment

I knocked on the door. It took about a minute for it to open. The one who opened door was Seung hyung and behind him stood Junhyung. "Hey.. and sorry!" i apologised. "Yoseobie.." hyung started but i interrupted him. "No. Let me finish. I was wrong. I'm really sorry i was being that mean yesterday. You did nothing wrong. Absolutely nothing." 

"It's okay Seob." Seung said smiling. "I'm not over him.. I'm not over Seungri." I said taking deep breath. Both guys looked me worriedly probably waiting for me to snap out again. So i continued: "But. I am moving on. He'd want me to, right?" both nodded in agreement.

"Then.. Can i still have dinner with you guys? Pretty please?" i said and made my best puppy eyes ever. Seung hyung smiled widely and Junnie hyung chuckled. "Of course! Come in!"

                                                                                                                                     

Aaagh, it came out short again >-< ! I'm really sorry.. TT~TT I'll try harder! 

Then i want to thank all you readers <3 ^^ And thanks for nice comments:3 They encourages me to keep going:) Please tell me is it going on too slow, too fast or is it good?

ps. tomorrow i might not get a chance to update cause i have a test in school on Thursday (8.11.2012).

~Kusukusu~