Meeting

Not Allowed

Yoseob P.O.V

"Breathe, breathe..." i have some serious troubles with keeping my mind controlled. I still can't believe i promised to Jaehyo that I'd introduce him to my friends. Still, now i'm on my way to meeting them all.

"Seobiiee!" Kiki rushed to me and hugged me tight. "Hey Kiki." i smiled and hugged him back. We walked together to the table where all my friends were sitting already. Well, except Jaehyo. 

"Hey everyone." i greeted them and got few hugs. "Soo.. Who are we gonna meet?" Junhyung asked. "Yeah Seob, who are we gonna meet? Who is it?" Kiki blinked. 

"Guys ! Don't push him. He'll tell us." Doojoon was the only one on my side calming the others down. "His name is Jaehyo and.." i was about to tell them little bit more, when Jaehyo suddenly appeared from behind me. 

"Heyy Seobieh!" he hugged me. "Jaehyo-ah." i smiled to him and asked him to sit down beside me. 

At first there was awkward silence between all of us. I saw how Junnie hyung and Seungie hyung exchanged glances. Same did Kiki and Woonie. 

"My name is Ahn Jaehyo, it's nice to meet you." Jaehyo saved the situation by starting the convo. "Nice to meet you, Jaehyo-ah. My name is Lee Kikwang." Kiki was the second one introducing himself with a big eyesmile on his face. 

One after another they introduced themselves until Jaehyo knew how those guys met me. "But what about you? How did you meet our little Seobie?" Dongwoon asked smiling, like always.

"Eh? How i met him? In the library. I saw him sitting alone and thought that it would be nice to meet some new people." Jaehyo half lied.

I was pretty happy he did. I didn't want the others to know the real reason why Jaehyo actually talked to me in the first place.

"Are you new in town or something?" Hyunseung asked sipping his coffee. "Oh, no im not. I've lived here always."

"Just like me." i smiled and finally took part in the conversation. "Finally you're speaking. I thought you wouldn't say anything." Jaehyo chuckled.

"I just wanted to see how you guys get along."

"I see you two have close friendship. Is there something more to it..?" Junnie hyung 'surprisingly' asked. "JUNHYUNG!" everyone of my friends shouted.

"Whaat? I thought that's the thing we wanted to know!" he spitted out. All of them went silence and i was more embarrassed than ever.

Jaehyo only laughed and shook his head a little. "No guys. There is no more to it." I felt a wave of relief inside me. Somehow i guess i just was afraid that Jaehyo thinks we are more than friends.

I looked around the table and all of them seemed surprised. "Guys? Is something wrong?" i asked.

"No, no... We just thought.. The movie and all.." Kiki whispered mostly to himself. "The movie? You saw us?" now was my turn to be surprised.

Junnie hyung nodded. "Why didn't you say anything?" "Because you told us you were alone." Seung said qiuckly. It was true.

"I didn't want to tell you because you'd thought we'd been dating.. Like you did." i defended. Only Doojoon had been silent for all the time, but now he spoke:

"So it's one big misunderstading, right?" he smiled slightly. First everyone just looked at each other expressionless but then we all bursted into laugh. 

"We're sorry Seobie..." Dongwoon apologised but i just smiled. "It's fine. Now let's order something to eat!" 

 Hyungseung P.O.V 

It's been almost a week now since Junnie suggested his solution. For now it have worked very well.. But im feeling quilty. 

If we get caught i'm the homewrecker. I love Junnie, but i don't want to risk everything because of him. I want to protect everyone.

This way i could actually save our friendship at least. I could save Junnie's and Goo's relationship. 

*rrr rrr rrr*

"Heyy Seung."  

"Oh, Junnie.. Heyh." 

"Everything alright? You sound odd?" 

"Yeah i'm fine. Maybe i'm having cold. But what's up?" 

"Nothing much. Just wanted to call you if i could come to your house. Sleepover or something?" 

"..... Sure. 8 o'clock?" 

"Okay. I'll be there! See ya!" 

"AAAAAH! Why did i say yes?!" i threw my phone on the couch and ran around the livingroom, Jyung following me. "PABOO!" 

Doojoon P.O.V

So Seobie isn't dating Jaehyo after all. So he didn't cheat on anyone. So i'm safe. That's good then..

Now i'm only terrified of next week. Then it's been 6 years from my father's death. It'll be hard to keep myself up in front of everyone.

"Joonie? Are you thinking of something?" i heard Seob asking. "Oh, yes. Just something about school. So should we go to bed? It's late already."

Seob seemed to think of something for awhile before answering. "Sounds good, but do you mind sleeping with me? I'd want to have someone next to me.." he smiled shyly.

I chuckled. "Okay, let's go then." i took his hand and we walked to the bedroom. Togehter we slipped under the covers and Seob snuggled closer to me.

"Nights Joonie.."

"Nights Seobie.."


I'm so sorryy TT~TT

It's short and crappy chappie.. But i just wanted to update

for YOSEOBIE'S BIRTHDAY ! 

Happy birthday to our lovely Yoseobie <3 !! 

Now i want to ask for something.. Could someone of my lovely readers count how long time it's been from Seungri's death and what month was it? I'm so busy that i'd wish some of you to 
do it.. please? *o* I can write then oneshot of you (who counts how long has it been) and someone of BEAST(:

About three weeks ago i knew what month was it and how long time ago, but now i've forgotten.. I need these details for this fic. So i beg you, someone please count it.. Send me a private message about it, pweaase .. !

 

  


New Poll Guys !!