August 1

Not Allowed

"Yoseob P.O.V

I took a deep breath before opening the door to my - well Changjo's - house. It was already past four in the afternoon and I had spent the whole day at Doojoon's - well technically at my - apartment. 

On top of it all I had forgot my phone on silent and Changjo had tried to call me at least thousand times - well six. 

"Yoseob?" I heard Changjo's voice coming from the kitchen. I walked to kitchen and saw him sitting on one of the chairs. He looked really worried.

"Where the hell have you been?" he stood up and walked to me. I scratched my neck. I felt pretty bad not answering to him even though it wasn't my fault at all.

"At my apartment." I then said. "You mean at Doojoon's? Why didn't you answer your phone? I was worried." Changjo took my hand as he spoke.

I sighed. "He called me at night and was asking for taxi. I thought he'd never make it home so I got him home. He was.. well in bad shape. And asked me to stay the night. So I did. And then we just had so much to talk about today that I totally forgot the clock. I'm sorry Changjo"

Changjo looked at me for a while but smiled then. "I thought you were dead or something. Just tell me one thing: did you sleep next to him?" I felt weird hearing my boyfriend's question. "No. I slept in my room. Why?"

Changjo shrugged. "Just thought of it. But it's all good." he smiled at me and pecked my cheek. I guess I should be happy he didn't get mad at me, I thought to myself. I didn't understand why Changjo was so worried if I slept next to my best friend? Weird.

"Oh, Junhyung called" Changjo suddenly cut my thoughts. "He did?" Changjo nodded. "He told that the wedding will be held in three weeks. And we're invited." Changjo smiled happily. 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "In three weeks? Is that man crazy?! I'm sorry honey, I got to go again. I need to talk to him" I took my coat and quickly kissed Changjo before leaving the house.

 

Kikwang P.O.V

"Kikwang, where's my towel?" "On the top shelf Niel hyung" I answered scrolling my smart phone. A knock was heard from the door and I had to leave my phone.

I opened the door and a smile popped on my face. "Aa-a. Hi Kiki" CAP smiled at me with his eye-smile. I felt warmness in my chest. "Hi CAP" i smiled too. 

There was a brief moment of silence until Niel hyung's voice was heard: "CAP-ah! What you doing here?" "Oh, just visiting Kiki" 
Niel hyung lifted his eyebrow. "Again?" he didn't wait for answer but slipped into his room to put on some clothes.

"So why are you here?" I scratched my neck and smiled. "Like I said. I'm here to see you." CAP smiled too and I invited him in. "Actually I'm not here to just sit in your room and watch movies." CAP sat on one of the chairs. 

"Don't get me wrong. I really love that. But this time I'd like to go out. Like.. On a date, maybe?" CAP smiled but I saw he was nervous. 

I sighed. "CAP-ah. I know I've made you wait. I know you have been wondering if I'll ever get over Dongwoon. And I know I should've already. But I don't know. Still, I want to go on this date with you" 

CAP smiled happily. He was such a dork. 

Doojoon P.O.V

"So he spent the night?" Junhyung sip his coke and looked me with that look. "Yes. So what? He slept in his room." I didn't like the direction this conversation was going at. 

"I bet he did." "Yong Junhyung. I'm serious." "Alright, alright. But. I bet you didn't want him to sleep in his room. Did ya?" 

"Jun! Seriously!" "Okay, okayy. Change of subject. Hara's going crazy." Jun rolled his eyes. "What now?" 
"Her mother and she. They are choosing all kinds of things for the wedding. I don't even know what. But they are tearing my head apart." 

I chuckled. "I'm so happy I don't need to worry about those kind of things." Jun nodded in agreement. "I seriously don't know how the wedding is gonna work out. Though it should be perfect since Hara's planning them" he then said.

"I'm not getting the vibe that you'd be excited about this wedding." I looked at my best friend with little bit of worry. "Yeah well you know. This isn't easy. I know we've been together a long time already but.. I'm still suspicious." Jun sighed sipping his coke. 

"Then why on earth are you marrying her?" I couldn't believe Jun, what's up with him. He sighed again. "You know.. I don't have much of a choice do I?"

"What do you mean?" "It's just that.. If I don't marry her everyone's gonna ask questions. Questions that I have no answers to." I frowned. "What questions?"

Jun didn't say anything but I got a pretty good idea of his thoughts.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"I'll get it" I got up and walked to the door. "Seob?" I was all confused. "What are you doing here?" "Hara told me Junnie's here. Where is he? Can I come in?" Seob spoke up all this in one breath. "Yeah.. sure. Come on in."

"Yong Junhyung! What are you, stupid?" Seob stomped in front of Jun who now looked all confused like I. "What are you talking about?"

"You're getting married in three weeks. What's that about? Why wasn't I informed?" Seob had put his hands on his hips and his foot was tapping the floor. He looked all adorable. I had trouble holding in my laughter.

"I did inform you. Didn't Changjo tell you?" Jun looked dumbfounded. "Yes he did. But I wanted to hear it from you!" Seob was seemingly angry. Cute though.

"Oh yeah? You would have heard it from me but someone was sleeping over here." Jun raised one eyebrow at Seob who was all flushed red now. I don't know if it was because Jun got him speechless or if he was embarrassed. 

"Fine." he huffed and crossed his arms on his chest. "But why?" "Hara wants to" was the simple answer of Jun's. Seob shook his head a bit. 

"Don't judge me, please. Doo already did." Jun lift his hands up as he spoke. Seob didn't say anything to him but asked me to come to kitchen with him instead. 

"Real cool guys! Just talk about me in there! Such a best friends I have." Jun's voice was heard from the living room.

"He's crazy. Someone needs to talk to him." Seob said immediately. "Why? I mean yeah it's crazy that he does what ever Hara wants but isn't it Jun's choice?" I was worried too but it's Jun's life after all.

"Yeah but don't you see it? After he left Jun has been making all these crazy decisions. First moving in with Hara and now marrying her this soon. I mean.. I don't know about you but I kinda wished for him to change his mind." 

"I know. But Seobie we can't do anything. He won't listen to us" I sighed. "Did you just call me Seobie? But yeah I know. But I know someone he'd listen to." 


Hello everyone \(^.^)/

Another chapter, not long tho. I'm having a hard time writing a Woonie P.O.V

but maybe in next chap.

I'm guessing for this fic to have 2-3 chaps more, but we'll see ^-^