A Bday for us to remember March 7.

Not Allowed

Junhyung P.O.V

"How about this?" Hara showed me one of the plates again. We are supposed to choose matching plates, forks, knives and blah blah blah, but really, i'm not interested even a one bit. Aren't women supposed to decide these things?

"Yeah sure." i nodded half focused. "Junhyung-oppa...! You need to focus on this.." Hara pouted. "Yeah, i'm sorry honey. I'm just stressing about my work. Tomorrow i've got some big interview or something." i tried to be more aware of things happening in our house.

"Okay, so do you think this is really good?" "Yeah, it really is." i smiled. "Good then we're taking it." I slide my hand in to my pocket and felt it in my palm.

I was nervous. I had absolutely no clue what should i say, but it was time for this already. 

After we - i mean she - got everything she wanted, we headed to restaurant, one of my favourite places actually. I had a dinner recervation for us.

"I got to admit that this was a good idea." Hara smiled while she ate her pasta. "Yeah. I just thought we needed something different." i smiled too.

We had a chit chat while we were eating and time seemed to pass really really slowly compared to normal days. When our dessert arrived, i fel my hands sweating

"Mmm.. Schacher Cake and champagne." Hara seemed to be happy girl right at the moment.

"Yeah, tell me about it..." it was now or never..

Slowly i got up and kneeled down. At that moment, when i lifted the ring box from my pocket i felt like my life was about to stop. 

"Will you..." go away, you stupid picture of him, go away. "...marry me?" 

"Oh my God! Of course i will!!" and so she jumped around my neck. I am committed to this now, forever.

Doojoon P.O.V

"Oh c'moon! You must come with me!" i laughed and held Seob's hand. "But i'm afraid!" he pouted at me. We had really had fun with Seob in the amusement park and i really enjoyed myself. 

"Don't worry Seobie. I'll hold your hand." i smiled and got him finally with me in the rollercoaster. 

After the ride Seob jumped on me and begged that we could go again. "Kekeke, wasn't you afraid?" i grinned and he showed his togue to me. "Yea yea! It's my day today! Can't we just go?" he pleaded.

"Of course we can." and so we rode that same coaster again and again. But i didn't mind, it really was his day after all.

"Do you still want to ride this one. I mean it's already pretty late and it's getting dark. I'd really like to go to ferriswheel with you." i said and looked Seob straight in the eyes.

I know very well that ferris wheel is meant to be lovers ride, but right now it feels like a right thing to do with Seobie. "Sure.. I'd want that too." his mouth curved up to smile. 

"Let's go!" i took his hand we walked to ferris wheel. We had to stand in the line just a while before getting in the wheel. "Have a nice ride." the employee smiled to us and we smiled back.

Slowly the wheel started lifting up and we started to see the pretty Seoul and its all beautiful lights in front of us. "Woow.. It's so pretty, right Joonie?" Seobie smiled widely and i chuckeld. 

"Yes it is." carefully i put my hand in to his hand and made him look at me. "Have you had fun today?" i asked. "Yeah. It's been really nice day. Mostly because it was with you though." he blushed slightly. 

My smile grew wider. I pulled Seob closer to me and kissed him on the lips, sweetly. My hand found its way to Seob's neck. I felt incredibly good, just kissing him like that.

The ride end way too fast for my taste. "That was fun." Seob smiled and slide his hand in mine. It was bit weird for me though. 

"I'll go to bathroom, ok?" i nodded to Seob who left. I watched people walking around me and smiled. I love spenting time with him.

"Doojoon?" my ears hurt. That voice... I turned around. "What are you doing here?" she asked looking really surprised. "I came with Yoseob. It's his bday." i answered. 

"Oh.. Really? That's nice then.." she looked at the ground. There was awkward silence between us. "Aren't you gonna ask me how i've been? It's been some time right?" 

I gritted my teeth. I mumbled something under my breath. "Did you say something?" she came closer to me. "Yes. I said, that who do you think you are? Coming around out of nowhere like nothing happened!" i raised my voice.

"D-Doojoon.. I thought we were over th-that one already..." she stuttered. "I mean it's been already.. a year."

"Exactly! Only one year! Do you think i'd really forgave you in this time!?" i spatted out and was really getting furious. "W-why can't you forgive me...?" Jessica almost shouted. 

"WHY? FOR GOD'S SAKE! You CHEATED ON ME! SEVEN TIMES!" 

"J-Joonie...?" i turned around in a second. There he was, standing with confused face. "S-Seobie..." 

 


I'm sorry guys, it's short i know i know...

but please just comment!!