March 17

Not Allowed

Yoseob P.O.V

Couple days ago Changjo took me to eat a dinner with him, right after Junhyung's and Hara's announcement. He said he had some kind of a late bday surprise for me and he really did have.

-- Flashback --

"Seobie, hi!" Changjo hugged me and pulled a chair for me. "Hey Changjo-yah" I smiled widely and sat down. He sat opposite me and we got our menus.

"Now. Eat really well, it's on me" he winked. I thought of making a protest, but then somehow i just shutted my mouth and only nodded. 

"I have some great surprises for you tonight" he grinned and i felt my heart beating from excitement. "Really? What kind of?" i asked and leaned forward.

Changjo looked sneaky and leaned forward too. "You know... If i tell you.. they ain't surprises" he laughed and brushed my nose with his finger.

I pouted playfully. We ordered and ate with all the time in the world, with no hurry. I had amazing time and i even got to forget about my thoughts towards Doojoon and that stupid crush thing i've been wondering.

I also got to forget my worries towards Junnie, Seungie and Kiki and Woonie, so it was perfect evening. 

After eating, Changjo took me to a near park. It was beautifully lit and it was great scent all around. Changjo stopped made me sat on the one of the benches. 

He sat next to me and smiled. Just for a while, we both enjoyed the silence. "So.. The big surprises, right?" he started. "Yes, yes, yes !" i smiled happily. 

"Haha, such a baby, aren't you?" he smiled his adorable smile to me. And it felt nice. "Well first is this one." he said and gave me a little box with a ribbon on top of it. 

I slowly opened the box and inside of it I discovered a beautiful silver ring. It was simple from its patterning but it was just my type. 

"Thank you.. Thank you so much Changjo, it's beautiful" i smiled and gave him a hug. "I'm glad you like it, but the bigger surprise is still coming." He seemed to be a bit nervous and it made me nervous too.

"So when do i get it?" i asked and placed the ring in the box and the box in to my pocket. "Now. Umm.. You know Seobie, how we've been hanging out and stuff? Well i don't know about you, but i've been enjoying those times a lot. We both understand each others pain and it makes it easier" Changjo got up and came in front of me.

"Everytime i think of your angelic smile and your beautiful eyes, it just makes me happy. I just hope you think of me.. I really want to date you Yoseob-ah" he looked straight in to my eyes, with serious face. 

I just sat there with a surprised face. I had been surprised, really. Changjo rushed to continue. "It doesn't have to be anything serious in the beginning. Just casual hanging out, just with.. you know.. signs of caring between us.."

I got his point, he didn't want me to think it of as too committed because of our past boyfriends and i respected it. Besides, Changjo is really sweet and cute and i love hanging out with him. 

And i have some feelings towards him for sure. He's just.. adorable. "It... It sounds lovely Changjo-yah..." i felt blush covering my face while i finally got something out of my mouth. 

Changjo hugged me right away. I wrapped my arms around him too, and felt warm feeling spread around my body.

In a minute Changjo pulled out and smiled at me. "I'm so happy, Seobie" he said and gave a little peck on my right cheek. "So am i Changjo" 

-- End of flashback --

I looked at the silver ring on my finger and smiled happily. "What are you smiling at?" Doojoon came to the kitchen with grinning face. 

I felt my smile fade away. I felt kinda uncomfotable around him. "Oh, nothing, i'm going out. To the store. You want something?" i tried to smile. 

"Yeah, bring some cokes, Jun is coming over tomorrow. He wants a place to run away from crazy wedding girl." Doojoon chuckled and so did i. 

"Okay, i'll bring some cokes. I'll be going now, be nice" i had to got up to my toes, so i could mess his hair. "Yah, Yang Yoseob!" i heard him shout after me. 

 


I know it's a short chap and only has one P.O.V

But i'm really buzy. The school has started and i'm losing my inspiration,

but i will write this story complete ! I Promise it to you my beloved readers! 

Hope you like it, please comment so i know you still read it...