December

Not Allowed

Kikwang P.O.V 

It's been weeks since we met Yoseob's friend, Jaehyo. He was actually really nice and we all were worried for nothing. It seems like they are just friends, really. 

Right now i'm more worried for Woonie. He's always somewhere or studying. I get it, he wants to have good results but he still has three years to go after this year. 

And i'd wish he'd spent even some of his sparetime with me...

"Kiki! You home?" 

"Yeah, in here!" 

Woonie walked to livingroom and sat next to me sighing. "Had a rough day?" i moved little bit closer to him asking how he was doing.

"A bit. But i'm okay. I'll eat something and take a shower. Then i'll go out with Suzy, Fei, Hoya and Chunji." Woonie smiled and kissed me qiuckly. 

Then he got up and headed to kitchen. I followed him soon after. "H-hey.. Woonie?" i started bit unconfidently. I really can't let him go now. Not alone at least. 

"Yeah?" Woonie turned to me. 

I gulped. "Can i come.. With you and your friends?" i asked then.

Woonie looked a bit surprised. "You? But you don't know my friends at all?" 

"True. But i can always get to know them. I don't want to be alone tonight again.." i sighed and sat opposite Woonie.

Woonie smiled. "Okay, if you want to. We'll go to a close bar here." 

"But.. I'm not old enough?" i pointed out.

"You've been in a bar before. They won't ask your age this time either." Woonie assured. He was probably right too.

"So at 9pm we'll go?" 

"Yeah. Be ready then." Woonie smiled once again.

......................

At 9pm sharp we left walking towards the bar. The porter didn't ask our ID's, we got in smoothly. Woonie's friends were already there sitting around the table. 

"Heyy guys!" he hugged all of them and then he introduced me. "This is Kikwang, i've told about him." 

"Nice to meet you, Kikwang-ah!" said one of the girls. "You too...?" "Oh, my name is Suzy!" she smiled at me. I smiled back. 

"My name is Fei, nice to meet you." the other girl then said, looking at me criticizing a bit. "You too." i tried to smile but i felt like she didn't like me at all.

"I'm Lee Ho-won, better known as Hoya and this is my little brother Chan-hee aka Chunji." Hoya shook my hand. He seemed nice like his brother too.

Finally i sat beside Woonie. We ordered drinks and started to talk.

"So Kikwang-ah. I've heard you're only 17 years old, is that true?" the girl named Fei asked. "A-ah? Ne. I'm only 17." i was bit embarassed.

"Well you seem to be very respectful to people older than you." Suzy said smiling. Her smile was really catchy actually. "Thank you."

"Hey, Dongwoon! Is it true you're dating this kid?" Hoya asked smirking. I saw Woonie blushing little. "Err.." "No. We're just roommates. Childhood friends." i said smiling. 

I knew Dongwoon was looking at me but i didn't turn my head to him. "I told ya!" Chunji shouted suddenly. Everybody lauhged and i tried too but it was kinda hurting that Woonie didn't correct me. 

The drinks came and we cheered. "Hey guys do you remember how Hoya tried to hit on Sunny last semester?" Fei asked half laughing. 

"Yeah! Oh my god he was funny sigh!" Chunji laughed too and then others joined him. I was starting to feel like an outsider since i didn't know about those things.

To me the night went on slower than any night ever. I was like all alone there and i was hoping i'd have stayed home after all...

--After they got home--

"Hwaahh! I'll go to bed now. How about you?" Woonie asked me. 

"I think i'll stay up for a while." i slightly smiled at him and he came to me, kissed sweetly and went to our room. I sat down on the couch sighing.

'What to do now? This feeling won't probably leave me ever again.'

Hyunseung P.O.V

"Do you want some?" i asked offering some chicken to Junhyung. "No thanks. I have to go." he said putting his shirt on. I didn't even ask him where  was he going.

I knew it too well. We got up from bed and he went to shower while i made some breakfast, even though i don't do that anymore since he never stays over breakfast. He's busy. 

Busy to go meet his girlfriend. "See you." he came to me and kissed me quickly for goodbye. I didn't bother to answer since he was already out.

I did like i do everytime he leaves. I put my clothes on and eat something Jyung lying next to me. Then i take him for a walk and watch in park how people pass by.

Does anyone of them know what can life bring to them? A good opportunity but it's so wrong to take it. Because it'll hurt people around you. It'll hurt yourself.

There was no one telling me not to do it. Not that i'd have asked from someone. I asked from myself. And even i said no, don't do it. And i did.

However. Now i'm done. I've already done the wrong thing, but at least i can still end this. It's Christmas next week. I promised to spent it with Doojoon and Yoseob, like Kikwang too. Junhyung and Dongwoon are going to their families. They'll be together too. 

I whistled and Jyung came to me barking happily. "Good boy." i patted his head and tied his leash. "Let's go. Maybe this will be better day for us." 

-- Christmas --

Yoseob P.O.V

"Hey Seungie, come in!" i hugged Seungie hyung and he hugged me back. "Merry Christmas Seobie." he said and gave me a gift. "Merry Christmas to you too." i smiled warmly handing my gift to him.

"Let's go to kitchen. Kiki is already here so we can start eating." we walked to kitchen where we already had table full of delicious Christmas food. 

"Hey guys." Seung greeted others and they greeted back. It was devout atmosphere when we ate, little chit chat and enjoying each others company. 

"Thank you Seobie." Seung suddenly said. "For what?" i asked surprised. "For letting me spent this Christmas with you guys. My parents are spending the Christmas in Taiwan so i'd have been all alone."

"Yeah thank you Seobie." Kiki said too, slightly smiling. 

"Of course you can spent the Christmas with us." i smiled to them, knowing very well that the last thing they would have wanted to do, is spenting the Christmas alone.

Doojoon smiled to me and caressed my thigh sweetly under the table. I was happy. Last month was rough time for us since November is the month when Doojoon's father died back then. 

I still remember all that crying on the 18th day.. He cried and i cried. That's the first time he took me to his father's grave. It was a beautiful moment back then. He asked if i wanted to visit Seungri's grave too, but i couldn't.

I still haven't. Maybe in next month.. Or in February since that's the month he died. But today i'm not going to cry or be sad. It's Christmas. 

"Let's go watch the Snowman." i suggested and everybody nodded. Kiki and Seung sat on the floor while me and Doojoon on the couch. 

"I love this movie. It's a classic." Kiki smiled. We all agreed. The movie brought back all those family Christmases and so we started to talk about our childhood.

It was a bit hard for Doojoon, but he survived bravely. I doubt that those two even saw anything odd on Doojoon's face. No one else than me and Junhyung still don't know about Doojoon's dad. 

The whole night was filled with laughter and happiness. The guys wanted to stay over night so i made them beds in my room and promised to sleep in Joonie's room.

Actually i rarely sleep in my own bed anymore. It's just a habit that in the night i walk into his room and in his bed and sleep there with him next to me.

It was past midnight when boys said that they'll head to bed and so did we. I brushed my teeth and put my pyjama on before slipping under covers next to Joonie.

"Hey Joonie..." i started.

"Yeah Seobie?" he turned to me smiling.

"It's been nice Christmas, don't you think?" i asked.

"Yeah. Did you sent those Merry Christmas messages to Jaehyo, Jun and Dongwoon?" I only nodded.

Doojoon smiled and closed his eyes. Suddenly i just felt like moving closer to him and i did. I put my hand on his chest and pressed my lips against his.

Joonie responded to my kiss immediately. It was sweet and tender kiss and i really ejoyed it. 

When i finally pulled back Doojoon slowly opened his eyes. "You are so important to me, you know that right?" he asked caressing my cheek.

"I know that. So are you to me." I kissed him once more. "Now let's sleep. Good night Joonie." i smiled to him and he smiled back. 

 


Hey guyss^^ This is what i wrote quickly !

There is now something about to happen, you'll see:) 

Please comment !