Is he..?

Not Allowed

Yoseob P.O.V

On Saturday i met Jaehyo in front of the cinema and we went in together. "I'm so happy you came!" he said smiling widely. 

"Of course i came. I promised you, didn't I?" I chuckled and he nodded. Actually Doojoon had asked me at least fifteen times where was i going and with who. 

It was so close that he wouldn't let me go, but then i remembered he's not my father or brother. He can't tell me what to do. I don't even get why he was so worried.

"Let's buy the tickets. I chose couple of movies which we could go watch. There is this comedy and romantic movie. That and that. Which one?" he smiled pointing at the board with movie names.

I didn't have to even think about it. I'm not ready to see romantic movies. Not at all. What's between me and Doojoon.. It's not romantic. Only playing.

"Comedy sounds good. I want to laugh. Don't you?" i said and he nodded smiling, though i could swear i saw flash of dissapointment on his face but i didn't want to think about it that much, so i just shook it off.

We bought the tickets and get into the theater. Our seats were too close to the corner and it was hard to focus on the movie.

After the movie we were both kinda sad because the whole thing got ruined because of the bad seat choices. "Sorry about those seats.. I bet it was funny movie, even though we didn't see it.." Jaehyo sighed.

"It's fine. I mean of course it's sad that we had to pay for tickets and we didn't even see the movie fully, but we can always go watch another one." i smiled. 

He nodded his mouth turning slowly to a smile. "We should definitely do something. It's way too early to go home, right?" he grinned. 

I couldn't agree more. It was only five o'clock and i had nothing to do at home. Suddenly my phone rang.

It made me startle little but soon i answered to it.

"Hey Seobie. Where are you?" 

Junhyung P.O.V

I was getting nervous, while i was driving to Seungie's place. We haven't talked anything since yesterday... I honestly don't know what was going on my mind when i suggested the date.

I'm dating Hara and today i had to lie to her that i have something at my work, so i can't be with her... And i'm going on a date. Behind her back. I bet she would never do this to me.

'But Junhyung, you're confused..!' And that's not an explanation! I'm jerk. To both of them. I'm kinda cheating on Hara - kissed Seungie and going out with him right now - and Seung likes me, but i'm just keeping him in this insecurity. 

He hates it. AND. I told him to wait that i can figure out about my feelings... I'm a jerk. I'm a bad friend too. When i started to date Hara, I didn't ask Seung if it was true that he likes Hara too.

Maybe then he would have told me that he likes me, not Hara. So i wouldn't be together with Hara but instead with him. Because if you remember, that time i met Hara, me and Seung had just made up from the kiss before.

That HE gave to ME. Back at that time I was confused. Because i actually felt like i had a crush on him. But was too scared to tell him, which made us almost lose each other.

Then when everything was fine again - thanks to my dear brother and his best friend - i started to get dumb and got waisted.. Met Goo Hara.. And somehow: HERE WE ARE.

"I'm stupid.. You're stupid, you know that Junhyung?" i asked from myself and sighed before ringing Seungie's doorbell.

"You're late." he said for the first thing when he stepped out and closed the door. "But.. I thought we had no time?" i asked confused.

He just glared at me. Uh-huh. I'm not going out with Seungie after all. I'm going out with a DIVA-Seungie. 

"Let's go. I picked a movie we are gonna watch." he announced and we walked to car. I tried to open the door to him but he just said: "I can open my door by myself. Thank you." 

This is gonna be soooo bad....

.....................

We arrived to the movie theater and i bought the tickets for us. Seung of course tried to tell me he won't accept it if i buy it, but i'm still a guy and i know how to get what i want. (well that's actually what girls do..)

I was peacely walking beside him when he suddenly pulled me harshly behind the corner with him. "WHAT THE--"

"Shhh! Shut up!" he whispered. Then he turned to look around the corner and gasped. "Isn't that Yoseob?" i heard him saying with a slight voice.

I peeked too and it was true. There was Yoseob laughing with some random guy. "Is he.. On a date?" i could hardly breath.

"I was thinking just the same... Is he over Seungri already? What the heck is he doing?!" Seung snapped. He took furiously his phone out from his pocket and dialed Seob's number.

"Hey Seobie. Where are you?" he asked

"Seungie hyung? I'm at the movie theater. Why? Are you coming to visit?" i heard Seob speaking.

"Yes. I was thinking that i could. But since you're not home.. Are you with Doojoon?" i peeked around the corner while Seung talked.

"No. He's there. I'm sorry Seungie, but i can't come now. Talk to you later, bye!" and then he hung up.

Seung stared at his phone for a three seconds. "HE SERIOUSLY HUNG UP ON ME?!" he shouted and i had to shut his mouth so that Seob wouldn't hear him. 

"Shh!" i shushed. He frowned and i knew he was reeeaaally mad. After i was sure Seob was gone i let Seung breath properly again. 

Seung didn't say anything for a while. Just stared at the floor and tried to pave his breath. "Junnie... He didn't tell me... He's dating.." he shook his head in disbelief. 

Yes, Seung is 22 and he is sad because of this. Really sad. It hurts him like a hell. I care about Seob too, but like a little brother. I want to protect him. I don't get sad about this kind of things like he does. 

But when Seungie is hurting, i'm hurting.

I slowly pulled him in a tight hug trying my best to show him how much i cared. Seung circled his hands aroung my waist sniffing cutely. 

I chuckled immediately regretting it. "You t-think this is funny?" he sniffed again and pulled back a little. I shook my head smiling.

"I think you're cute." i said wiping his tears away. Other corner of his mouth turned into a slight smile. "Look Seungie. I'm sure Seobie will tell us everything we need to know. He's a good kid. We both know it." i patted his head.

He looked away but nodded. "You're right.. I should've not questioned him. But i still think he's dating that guy. They seemed to enjoy around each other. I think we should ask it from Doojoon." he looked at me with pleading eyes.

I knew he wouldn't be able to enjoy our date if i didn't promise him that we'd talk to Doojoon. "Let's skip the dinner, and go to talk to him, ne?" i smiled.

He nodded smiling widely. "Thank you Junnie!" he hugged me and made me blush. Me..? Blushing? Yeah, right.

..............

Our movie went well. We had really fun with each other and we even held each other's hands... I liked it. Now we are driving to Seobie's and Doojoon's place.

"Do you think he knows something?" i asked trying to get him relax. He shrugged. "I really don't know. But i want to know. Because if he knows something that i need to know..." Seung sighed.

We knocked on the door and soon Doojoon came open it with a orange in his hand. "Guys! Come in." he smiled to us.

We nodded and walked straight to the living room, sitting down.

"Something happened? You seem so serious." he put the orange on the table. "Kind of.. We saw Yoseob at the movie theater." i started.

"Oh yeah. He mentioned he's going there. What about it? Is he fine?" Doojoon's eyes widened. "Yea yea, don't panic." i said quickly.

"He was even too fine if you ask it from me." Seung frowned. Same did Doojoon. "What do you mean? Could you just please tell me already?"

Seung sighed. "He was with someone. It was a guy. They were laughing happily and seemed like they really enjoyed each other's company."

Doojoon's face was expressionless. Awkward silence fill the room for 10 minutes when suddenly Doojoon spoke up. "So what about it?"

Even my eyes widened. "So what about it?! You know about.. Seungri right?!" i half shouted. "Of course i know! But he has to move on at some point!" Doojoon yelled back at me.

"CALM DOWN." Seung ordered. "So you don't know anything about it?" he asked from Doojoon then.

"I sure don't.." he sighed this time.

"Then we can't do anything about it.. Seobie tells us if he wants." i said kinda dissapointed by myself too.

We heard the door closing. Soon Yoseob came to the living room smiling happily and humming some song. "Hey guys! You are here!" he said with too happy voice.

I got chills. It's true... He must be dating.. We exchanged glances in the room.


Hey guys! I did this quickly, please comments! ^^