Gone?

Not Allowed

Doojoon P.O.V

"So how was the dinner?" i asked from Junhyung. "It was fine. Her parents are very nice.." i saw  my best friend shook his head a bit.

"You're concerned?" i sipped my coffee. "Hell yeah! They were already asking if we are going to move together soon.. I should've known."

"Hey guys. What are you being so loud about?" Seob walked to kitchen and sat next to me. "Oh nothing. Jun was just telling that Hara's parents want them to move in together." i raised my eyebrow at Seob.

"Really? What are you gonna do Junnie hyung?"

"I don't know.. Have you seen Seung by the way? It's already been two days since New Year's Eve?"

I looked into Seob's eyes. He blinked, he was shocked. Seung never told Jun?

------Flahsback from Yesterday-------

"Thanks you all.. For coming. This all was so sudden. But i really could use a change of place right now. I'll start in a dance academy in New York. It'll be awesome." Seung smiled.

I felt kinda bad. I'm pretty sure he's leaving because of Junhyung. "Where is Jun?" i asked suddenly remembering he wasn't there.

"He was busy. I've said goodbyes to him already." Seung assured. "This is so sad. You're leaving.. Do you have any idea when you come back?" asked Yoseobie. "I don't. Maybe i'll come after a year. I don't know."

"We will support you from here, Seung hyung." Dongwoon hugged Seung. "Yeah. You'll be something big." Kikwang said and did the same as Dongwoon.

Then Seobie and then me. "Do great, Hyunseung." i smiled at him. He nodded and smiled back at me.

-------End of Flashback-------

"Wait... Seung didn't tell you?" Seob was the first to speak up. "Tell me what?" Jun raised his head up.

Oh my God... What a mess did Seung leave behind him.. "I'll tell him." i said sighing. "Okay, I'll go do the laundry." Seob smiled slightly to Junhyung.

"Okay...? Why did he give me a pitiful smile just now?" Jun furrowed his eyebrows. "About Seung... He really didn't tell you anything?"

"Anything? About what? Come on. Tell me already?" he was getting nervous. "He.. He moved away. To United States. To go to a dance academy or something..."

"....."

"What?" his eyes widened bit by bit and his hands shook little.

"Jun look, i know it seems like an end of the world but really. Now you can focus on Hara. It'll be fine really." i tried my best to make Jun feel more okay with the situation.

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry. I think i'll go for now.. See you later. Thanks from the coke." he got up and smiled little. I could still see how messed up he was.

Seob walked in to kitchen when Jun was about to leave. "Hyung? You okay?" "Yeah yeah. Have to go now. Bye little brother." Junhyung hugged Seob and left.

"Is he really okay? He didn't seem like it..." i went to Seob and hugged him. "I don't know. He needs time right now. Let's be here for him when he needs it." 

Junhyung P.O.V

Moved? He moved away? To UNITED STATES. Without telling me.... Was he feeling that bad? Was it my fault..? Aaargh i don't know !

He really just left without saying anything... There was goodbye when we decided to be friends, but i didn't agree to say goodbye forever!

"Junhyung oppa?" i heard a familiar voice. "Hara? What you doing here?" i asked my girlfriend hugging her.

"Well this is a public park.. Just walking around. But how about you? You seem upset?" she tilted her head.

"I'm alright... Just heard  Seung moved to America. It's pretty big news to me." i sighed massaging my forehead. "Oh really? Of course it's big.. He's your best friend." Hara patted my shoulder sweetly.

Right... My best friend, nothing more. "Yeah.. But.. It's all good. It's all good." i smiled. "You sure?" Hara asked.

"I am. Actually i had something i wanted to ask from you." i took Hara's hand and looked deep into her eyes.

"Would you want to... Move in with me?"


Hope you like it... It's short, yeah, but i wanted you guys to get know

what actually happened to Junseung.. Please don't hate me !