August 12 - Together

Not Allowed

Doojoon P.O.V

I yawned as I opened my eyes slowly. I was still feeling tired but I couldn't sleep anymore. I looked next to me and saw Yoseob sleeping peacefully. 

His lips were lightly parted and silent snuffles were escaping from them. I smiled to myself as I looked at him. He was so cute.

Yesterday's memories came to my mind and made me smile even wider.

He's mine now.

My hand started caressing Yoseob cheek and he stirred, slowly waking up. "Good morning Seobie." I said and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

He smiled his eyes closed.

"Good morning Joonie." He came closer and snuggled into my chest. I chuckled as he sniffed. 

"What you doing?" 

"Taking in your scent. Nothing beats your scent." I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smiling. And so was I.

"You know, I meant to tell you something." He suddenly said lifting his head. "Hmm? What is it?" I asked his hair.

He blushed and hid his face again.

"Seobie, what is it?" I asked smiling widely because of his reaction.

"A-ah. I hope you won't feel weird about this but, I actually.. Never did it with Changjo.." he almost whispered but I heard every word loud and clear.

Happiness spread all around my body as I realised what he had said.

"You didn't?" I lifted his head by his chin. He only shook his head smiling a little bit.

I never said anything, but only kissed him. "You're mine." 

He chuckled and kissed me back.

"Let's go eat something?" I suggested and Yoseob nodded eagerly.

We got up from the bed and put on only boxers and some pyjama pants.

As we were making toast the doorbell rang.

We turned to look at each other with confused faces. Who could it be?

Seob ran to our room to put on a shirt and then to the door. 

Yoseob P.O.V

I opened the door and my eyes widened as I saw all my friends behind it.

"What are you guys doing here? At this time on Saturday?" I raised my eyebrows.

"At this time? It's 1pm!" Kikwang had his hand crossed on his chest and others were giving accepting mumbles. Before I couldn't say anything because all four of them pushed inside not caring about my protests.

"Doojoon! How was the date?" Junhyung asked raising his eyebrow. Doojoon never had the chance to say anything since Hyunseung was first to go.

"Obviously very well, considering those hickeys on his neck." Hyunseung's face was expressionless but Kikwang and Dongwoon let out a whistle while Jun laughed.

"Oh, c'moon. Like you two didn't do anything." he eyed the JunSeung suspiciously but Jun just grinned.

"Alright, alright. Why are you here?" I interrupted and walked to the livingroom with them.

"We just thought that we should go out together. Since this has turned out so well, for all of us. Of course if you two lovebirds have some time from you smooching." Kiki grinned evily.

Doojoon shook his head and stated: "We're not 'smooching'. We're standing three meters away from each other."

As I realised that I immediately walked to Doojoon and clinged to him. Everyone looked at us with a knowing face.

"What? I don't wanna let go of him." I pouted and all of them just laughed.

"So you wanna come with us?" Dongwoon asked and we both nodded.

"We'll put on some clothes and we can go." Doojoon said smiling.

"Yeah right. They'll just have another round." Junhyung rolled his eyes and earned a punch from Hyunseung.

Dongwoon P.O.V

We finally sat in a restaurant around the table. I looked at my friends as they were picking their foods. Yoseob's head was leaning on Doojoon's shoulder as he pointed something from the menu and made Doojoon laugh.

Junhyung and Hyunseung were sort of play fighting over something as they tried to decide what to eat but the feeling between them was obvious and it could be seen from their eyes. 

"Woonie, what do you think; could you share this with me? I don't think I can eat it all alone." Kiki's finger was pointing one of the dishes and he had a pleading expression on his face.

I smiled and nodded. "Of course Kiki." 

He clapped his hands and was seemingly happy. I smiled and placed my hand on his thigh and made him smile also. 

"Woonie, I love you." he whispered to me and my smile widened.

"I love you too Kiki." I said giving him a quick peck.

Kikwang P.O.V

I smiled to Woonie and felt the love spread all around my body. He's so lovely.

We held hands under the table and I felt like I was home since I was with him again. I really don't know how I made it without him at all. 

"You guys know what you want?" Seob asked addressing the question to all of us. "Neh!"

Doojoon called the waitress and we started ordering our food. Once we all were finished the waitress opened :

"I got to ask, not that it's any of my business, but have you used this restaurant before? It was ages ago but I think I've seen you here before." 

We exchanged looks between each other in confusion and Doojoon was the first to speak: "Yeah. It's  been a while though. Why so?" 

"No I just remember that back then I thought you guys were so cute couples." she smiled sincerely and it was really hard to hold back the laughter.

Actually Hyunseung was the first to speak up after the funny comment: "We'll thank you. How did you get the idea of us being couples though?" 

"We'll it was so obvious. You and this guy next to you here obviously had this magnificent connection and to me you seemed so perfect. And then there's you two - the eye-smile and the tall guy. You two I saw kissing and immediately thought you were just so cute. Oh, and you two. You're like the year's best gay couple ever. This charismatic handsome guy and this cutie. You two I saw sneaking in to the bathroom together and I figured what you were doing there." As she finally finished she winked at Yoseob and Doojoon.

Was this girl for serious? She didn't seem to be a Korean but she did speak Korean.

Hyunseung and Jun weren't able to keep their laughter in any longer and they bursted into laugh. The girl seemed to be confused but Doojoon handled the situation:

"I'm sorry. Thanks for being so.. err.. honest. Thank you." Doojoon obviously had hard time keeping his laughter in control and Yoseob was already laughing into his napkin.

The girl gave us a quick smile and left.

It didn't take two seconds for us all to start laughing. "Was she serious?" Seob asked between his laughter. 

"I really couldn't tell." Jun shook his head still laughing.

"What were you two doing in that bathroom back then by the way?" Hyunseung asked raising his eyebrow.

"You don't want to know." Doojoon shook his head and Yoseob blushed. We all just grinned.

"Seriously though. Only Kikwang and Dongwoon were dating back then. Did we really look like couples?" Seob asked seemingly surprised.

We looked at each other with Woonie and we both grinned.

"Yeah, you did."

I looked at my friends and my boyfriend and this one thought crossed my mind once again: Like I once said, we'll be together once again. 

Hyunseung P.O.V

We had wonderful time as we talked about the stuff that had happened during the time I was gone and joked about stuff. Just like the old times.

Only this time, things were better. I had Junhyung on my side - not just as my best friend but as my boyfriend - and Yoseob was finally truly happy. Kikwang and Dongwoon are together and we all can start to believe in destined love again. 

Just kidding.

It's all good now. I took Junhyung's hand and he turned to me. "Is everything okay princess?" he asked.

I'd never admit this to Jun, but I actually like the petname he has given to me.

"It's better than okay. It's nearing perfect." I smiled at him. Without any warning he placed his hand under my chin and kissed me sweetly - in front of everyone.

"Ohh! Jun is being lovey dovey!" Kiki waved his hand pointing at us and they all laughed. I maybe blushed a little but Jun seemed happier than ever.

Besides, it felt good to have him like this - all to myself.

Junhyung P.O.V

I looked at Seung as he smiled and blushed a little bit. He seemed so happy that I don't remember when was the last time I saw him like this.

Seung told me all about his time in the US but it hadn't gone as well as he had thought it would have. He had hard time at the dance academy and it wasn't easy since most of his friends were so different.

And he missed me

I caressed his thigh and tried to make him feel my emotions through the touch. He looked at me and let me understand he knew what I meant: I love you too.

His eyes told me everything.

"So how are you guys doing?" I asked from Kikwang and Dongwoon. They both smiled and I was glad to see my cousin smile again like that.

"We're good." their hands were interwieved.

"Have you thought about moving in together?" Hyunseung asked suddenly making them look away.

"W-well. We haven't really thought of it yet. But probably not right now since I live at the dorms with Niel hyung and Yoseob." Kiki explained and Dongwoon smiled caressing his back.

"Actually.. I might be moving out." Yoseob scratched his neck as he spoke. Everybody turned to him. 

"You know. Most of my stuff are still at Changjo's since I sailed between the dorm and his apartment. But I miss my old place. Besides Doojoon's there. So I'll be moving back home and Dongwoon can take my place at the dorm if he wants to." Seob shrugged as he spoke.

"I could.. try to apply to your college when the next semester begins." Dongwoon said but he had this tone that was telling me he was asking for Kikwang's approval.

"I'd.. love that." a smile appeared on Kikwang's face. They huugged it out and I smiled to myself.

"How about you two?" Doojoon asked pointing at me and Seung.

I looked at Seung since I knew he'd be the one to decide - and I was fine with that. 

"Oh. I don't know. I think.. I'm finally gonna sell that apartment of mine. It's just not a place for me. If Jun will take me in.. I guess I'll be moving in." he smiled and looked at me.

"And we seriously got to get rid of all those things that Goo Hara left behind. And the cookies are finding their way back to their home." he narrowed his eyes and I chuckled.

"Whatever you want princess." I then said.

"And talking about being wrapped around someone's finger." Doojoon puffed but was grinning.

"Yah! I'm just being a nice boyfriend here, you know! I'm not confirming all the things through Seung--" 

"Oh, is that so?" Seung raised his eyebrow at me.

"A-ah, no, no. Of course not princess. I mean, your my baby.." 

All of my friends started laughing including Seung. I love this.

Yoseob P.O.V

We decided to walk at mine and Doojoon's place to have a movie night after a long time. Even though it was over two miles journey, we just wanted to walk. 

I was holding Doojoon's hand and both JunSeung and KiWoon couple were also holding hands. During the way to our place we shared some amazing stories and had the funniest time of our lives.

As we arrived to our place JunSeung couple went straight to the kitchen making popcorns and KiWoon chose the movie. Me and Doojoon started making bed places to the others. 

Jun and Seung had called out the bed for themself invoking to the fact that Kikwang and Dongwoon would just be loud all night disturbing the others. 

Me and Doojoon slept in my room so KiWoon had to sleep in the living room.

"Popcorns are ready!" Seung declared at the same time as Kikwang showed us the movie we were gonna watch:

"Hairspray? Seriously?" Doojoon raised his eyebrow at the same time as Jun did. He didn't dare to say anything because of Seung though.

"It's our favorite movie!" Kiki whined and me and Seung nodded in agreement.

"Fine, as long as we all have to sing along the songs." Doojoon smirked evilly looking at Junhyung who just glared at him. 

"Great idea!" Seung clapped his hands happily. 

"Oh Seung. Who's feeding Jyung if you're gonna stay the night?" I asked suddenly remembering the cute Welsh corgi.

"I asked my little sister to take care of him." Seung smiled but obviously msised his baby.

"He'll be fine." Jun said as if he was reading Seung's mind. Seung only nodded as we sat on the couch, cuddling up to our loved ones.

We had one big blanket covering us all and it was really nice and comfy. I was leaning on Doojoon's shoulder and played with his fingers.

As we watched the movie I was looking around me. Filled with people who loves me and whom I love very much. My life has gotten so much better during these years and I can't believe I actually found Doojoon. 

The room was filled with laughter and singing and I felt like I had found my place in this world.

I need nothing anymore. This is it.

As I leaned my head on Doojoon's shoulder once again, I felt warmness in my heart. I couldn't have it better.

I glanced at my friends once more thinking about the past years and then I turned my gaze up:

'Thank you Seungri. I bet it's all you. You're always gonna be in my heart. I'm happy that you made this possible for me. Thank you.' 

The love that was once not allowed to happen is now all around us. 

We are allowed to love.


Hello everyone! 

This is a short chap but I wanted to write it. It's just all about the love between our lovely BEAST ^-^

Now we have only one chapter to go and I'm gonna try to write it before next Friday (:

If I've got the time I'll have it done by Monday! 

Comment! ^-^


ABOUT MY NEXT FIC!

I haven't started writing it yet but I'm having some ideas.

I had that poll some time ago and Dooseob had over 50% of the votes so I'm guessing it's gonna be about Dooseob then ^-^

I'm hoping you people who liked this fic would keep reading my stories in the future also! ^-^