August 9

Not Allowed

Yoseob P.O.V

I sat silently with Changjo on his couch. He had just finised explaining his colorful past with this Myung guy and I have no idea what I should be saying.

Apparently they had on-and-off relationship. It was going on already when G.O and Changjo were dating. Myung never got over Changjo but Changjo couldn't be with him since he felt so guilty after G.O's death, he told. 

I sighed.

"Please Seob, say something. I know this must be hard and I know you hate lying.. But please. I can't take this silency." Changjo turned to me and he was about to burst into tears.

He was being honest with me now. He told me what was going on and what had been going on. He told me everything.

I'm feeling uneasy since I haven't been completely honest to him. About Doojoon.

"Well, I haven't been totally honest with you either."

Changjo's expression said it all. He thought I had been cheating on him. Guess I could let him dwell in it for a moment.

"It's about Doojoon."

"What? He hit on you? You kissed? I knew it. I shouldn't have trusted that guy.."

"Stop it! You're paranoid! Doojoon hasn't done anything wrong. He's been a perfect gentleman." I felt my cheeks burn a little as I remembered Doojoon's confession-not-confession.

Changjo went back to being silent, I knew he was embarassed.

"Before I met you and a small amount of time when I already knew you, we had a thing. It had nothing to do with love. Or anything. Just a said-straight guy and a gay guy being best friends but also.. having benefits. You know?"

"Yes. I know."

"Yeah. Well that's my biggest secret. I just thought I should tell you since you're being honest." I tried to smile a bit.

Changjo nodded but said nothing. I knew he couldn't judge me for what I had done in the past. Besides I regret nothing. If it would have been someone else than Doojoon, then maybe I would.

"I appreciate your honesty Seob.. But I really just wanna know if there's a future for us. I sincerely love you Seob. I do have feelings for Myung, yes. But you have feelings for Seungri don't you?" Changjo moved a bit closer to me.

"It's different. Seungri is gone. Myung's always gonna be there waiting for you and.. You can't let go of him." I sighed knowing where this conversation was going at and my heart at the same time.

"What about Doojoon? Is he any different from Myung?" Changjo was seemingly sad and I don't know, maybe angry.

"What? Of course it is. Doojoon is my best friend and--" 

"No. He might be that but not only that. He's much more. He obviously has feelings for you, even an can see that. I'm not sure what your feelings are but.. He's not only a friend to you. I don't care if you admit it to yourself or not." Changjo was now angry for sure. 

It took a while for me to find the right words but I knew that Doojoon wasn't the issue here.

"Doojoon's not our problem. I really really like you and I'm sad that this had to go this way... but.. Changjo I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry."

There were few tears falling from Changjo's eyes but it wasn't easy for me either.

"I'm not gonna pretend I understand all of this or that I'd be okay with it but.. yeh. I hope we'll be friends some day again." Changjo smiled through his tears and so did I. 

"You really mean a lot to me Changjo-yah." I went to him and pressed my lips against his for the very last time.

"Goodbye."

 

Kikwang P.O.V

"And then you just walked out of there without your stuff? Are you stupid? Now you have to go back there." I sighed as I rubbed Seobie's back as he held his hot cocoa. 

He slowly turned to me. "Way to go with the comforting." 

"I know I'm sorry. But honestly. Are you even that sad? You're not even crying." I asked maybe a bit worried since I really thought Seob was in love with Changjo.

"I did cry few tears while walking here but honestly? I don't know. I'm sad, but I'm not sure what for. Because Changjo has someone really special to him and that's not me or because we broke up and now I'm at the same point I was before I met Doojoon?" Seob sighed really deep.

"You're not at that point. You're not dwelling over Seungri's death anymore, are you?"

"Well yeah but.. I feel like I haven't made any progress. With my love life you know." He laughed softly.

I laughed also and pat his back. "Well I'm with you."

"Oh right! How are things? You heard from Woonie?"

I nodded. "He's been comnig here and we went on date.. or not a date? yesterday. It was fun.. He was him. Like my Woonie. And I'm seriously falling for him all over again." I ruffled my hair frustrated. 

"Kiki. I don't think you ever stopped loving him. Not for a second." Seob smiled at me.

I shrugged but felt my cheeks burning.

"How's C.A.P dealing with this?"

"Oh he's fine. He asked me on date a while ago but it's not like I could date him. He's all perfect with his abs and gummy smile, but we're too alike. You know." I smiled more to myself than to Yoseob.

"I know."

 

 

Junhyung P.O.V

"We really shouldn't be doing this. Like really." I looked at Hyunseung seriously. 

"I know I know. But I really want to do this." he said looking just as serious.

And at that moment he pulled me into the arcade, making me totally ditch Hara's dinner with his parents. Where I am supposed be going to right now. I'm not.

Actually this might be the second time I'm ditching her. Or third.

"I'm so gonna be in trouble." I chuckled.

"I know. But I thought you owned a pair of balls nowadays." Seung grinned and I laughed.

"I do. Thanks to you, princess." 

"Not a princess. But yeah, whatever. When are you gonna pull off the wedding?" Seung asked as we were playing the table hockey. 

"What?" I laughed amused. 

"Well yeah. You don't actually love her do you?" Seung had this expression on her face telling me that he's serious. That he knows I really don't love Hara.

"Uhhuh. Not gonne answer to that." I then chuckled.

"I know you don't Junnie." He pouted. 

"How can you be so sure about that?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

Seung slowly walked to me and slightly leaned on the table hockey. Then he leaned closer to me.

"Because, I know you have someone else, someone pretty awesome on your mind." he whispered.

 

Doojoon P.O.V

I was nervously waiting at the couch and looking at the champagne on the table. The opening door startled me but I got up fast taking the two glasses filled with the liquid with me.

"Oh, hi Doojoon." Seob smiled but he was seemingly tired. "What's that for?" 

"Well, I thought that if you two would have gotten back together we could drink for celebration but if that wasn't the case then we could just get waisted with class." I said laughing.

Seob laughed also and came to me taking one of the glasses.

"Well then, let's get waisted."

I smiled compassionately at him. I had this crazy feeling inside me trying to pull my hand to caress Seob's cheek and back but I stopped that feeling.

"Wanna sit?" I asked instead.

"Sure, it's been a long day." he answered and sat himself on the couch.

"Wanna talk about it?"

He shook his head. "Not really. It was a classic break up with all those cliches like "I can't do this anymore" and "I love him but I love you too" stuff."

"Wow, seems like a impassioned moment." I said getting nervous thinking if it was Seob who wanted to get back together but Changjo rejecting him.

But Seob shook his head.

"I have to admit that.. I really didn't feel that bad about the break up. Sure I shed a tear or two but that's it. I guess I never really loved him." Seob turned to me and smiled.

"Oh." was all I could say.

"Yeah."

There was a long moment of silency while me and Seob were just looking at each other smiling and maybe blushing not that I'd ever admit that I'd blush. Like ever.

"U-uh. So. Should we talk about that other night? You know?" He asked obviously nervous.

Weirdly I wasn't suddenly  feeling that nervous at all. I was so certain about my feelings for Yoseob. Sure I know he might not answer to them but at least he'll know.

"Yeah.. What do you wanna know?" I asked.

"Well for starters what does gay for you mean?" he chuckled.

"Umm I think it means that I'm gay for you and only you. I haven't felt any kind of an attraction to other men but I certainly do feel it when I see you. Also, I think it might be you that turned me to gay. Just a guess, you know." I chuckled also.

He smiled, blushing obviously.

"Well if that's the case.. Is there something more than just physical attraction there?" he looked at me with a curious look.

I looked at his beautiful face, those dark brown orbs almost black. His perfect little lips and that nose, oh god that nose. He's perfect.

"Yes, there's more" I moved closer to Yoseob and took his hands in mine "there's everything, Yoseob. There's those sparkles inside me everytime I see you, those fireworks everytime I get to touch you and the world exploding when I kiss you.. I guess they call it love."

Yoseob's face was all red and I bet I could hear his heart beating so fast. He looked me straight in to eyes. He's my all and everything.

Yoseob P.O.V

Oh. My. Gosh. My heart was beating like crazy and Doojoon's words were replaying in my head over and over again. No one has ever spoken that beautifully to me. 

"And oh my god, when I couldn't feel those sparks and fireworks when we didn't see each other for weeks. I was dying." his hand moved to my cheek and caressed it.

I had the feeling that he had had the urge to do that for a while.

Just one touch from him could have made me jump from the couch and run away only because of his words. He genuinely moved me.

"I-I.. You love me?" My heart was pounding as if it would fly out of my chest.

"Yes. And I would give my everything if you'd love me back."

I took Doojoon's hand and placed it on my chest at the spot my heart was at.

"I have no beautiful words like you do but I have this. And if this isn't love then I don't know what it is." I smiled as I saw Doojoon's smile widen.

Suddenly he grabbed me into his arms and hugged me.

"Oh Yang Yoseob you have no idea how much I love you. You really don't." 

I smiled as I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

I love you too, Yoon Doojoon.

 


 

I know it's not a long chap, but at least I made it! 

Happy Christmas everyone! ^-^