August 7

Not Allowed

Hyunseung P.O.V

I sat down on my couch. Jyung was sleeping and I was feeling tired aswell. Even though it was just a whim to come back to Seoul, nothing seems to be easier here. 

In USA I might have had some real mature problems but in here, in here there's the past. I know I promised to Seobie I'd help him with the Jun thing but I can't promise that to myself.

If everything slowly turns back to what it was, I swear I'm gonna kill myself. Like for real. I petted Jyung as he lied next to me.

Jun seemed taken aback when he saw me, I thought to myself. And he had every right to be but I still can't believe he didn't just jump on me once he saw me. Not that I wanted him to or anything. 

I sighed. "You know Jyung, even though Jun is here and making it harder for me to stay, still. I think I'm better off here." I spoke to my sweet puppy as he slept soundly.

------Flashback------

I had been all day practising this dance and I still don't know all the steps. I threw my phone on the floor feeling frustrated. I felt my stomach growl from hunger. 

No, don't even think about it, I thought as I rubbed my stomach. There's no way Henry will let me be if I eat now. I've already lost three pounds, he'll be proud of me. 

I nodded to myself in the mirror and started practicing yet again.

You're not gonna fail this Seung. You're gonna blow away their minds and they'll knee in front of you. Why? Because they have no other choice.

------End of flashback------

I felt a tiny tear roll down on my cheek. I quickly wipe it away.

"I'm not gonna cry over it again, not anymore."

 

Yoseob P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them. I had no idea what time it was but I knew exactly where I was and why. I sighed. Any other morning I would be happy waking up from my old bed and knowing I'd got to hang out with Doojoon.

But this morning everything seemed to be all messed up. What else I expect though? My boyfriend is in love with other guy and my best friend told me that he.. likes me? I don't even know what's going on!

I turned my face to the pillow and let out a scream.

"Umm.. Yoseob? What are you doing?" I heard somewhat amused voice of Doojoon. I quickly turned around and felt a slight burning on my cheeks.

"A-ah. Morning Joonie," I said and slowly got up from the bed.

"Morning," he said as we walked to the kitchen, "No but seriously what were you doing?"

"Being frustrated since my life seems to be having a pathetic turn." I huffed.

"How come? I told you. You can work things out with Changjo." he smiled which made me kinda confused.

"Yeah, well it's not that simple anyways." I sighed as he gave me a coffee cup and a sandwich.

"I know, I know. Just know that I wasn't trying to make your life any harder by that.. slip I had yesterday." he scratched his neck obviously uncomfortable.

"Oh, I know. It was kinda weird though. And the noodles were also tasty." I tried to show him that his words were really not that big of a shock to me - although they totally were - so he could relax around me.

"Seobie, I see right through you. There's no way this wouldn't bother you. And I get it that it does. It would bother me too. Well no, it wouldn't." he laughed slightly.

I felt myself blushing and quickly took a sip from my cup to calm my nerves.

"Err.. Can I ask you something?" I then said.

He finally stopped doing stuff and sat in front of me eating too. Then he nodded.

"What were you exactly trying to say yesterday? I mean, you're gay for me, but what does that mean..?" I immediately thought I should have shut up but what's done is done.

Doojoon seemed to think for a while before answering.

"I don't know if I should say anything since this might only confuse you even more. And don't try to tell otherwise. Just please take care of the things you have going on with Changjo and then we can talk. I'll totally be here for you, as a best friend should." he smiled me. Like his genuine smile.

That was when I knew that he actually thought it was better for me to sort things out with myself bafore we'd talk. So I nodded smiling also.

"I guess you're right. I just don't want to confront him right now. It seems so impossible." I sighed.

"You don't have to do it today. Go to school and then after that we can do anything you want, since I have a day off." Doojoon smiled at me - again. Since when has he done that so often?

I should say no though. I'd better think what I should tell Changjo, how should we work through his or should we?

"Yeah, I'd love that." I found myself saying.

 

Dongwoon P.O.V

I sat down at the cafe and looked at the boy in front of me. 

"It's been a long time." he said smiling. 

"Yes, very. How is he?" I asked nervously.

"I thought you'd know. You visited him last night right? It was you right?" I nodded.

"Look Dongwoon. He misses you, a lot. He never says it but I know he does. Don't give up on him, alright?" Niel smiled to me as he spoke.

This is just what I've been needing. 

"Yeah, thanks Niel. That really means a lot to me. I haven't really had anyone to talk to..." I sighed.

"What about your friends? I thought you were all really close?" Niel tilted his head.

"Yeah we are. And that kinda the problem. Since we are all close to each other I couldn't talk about Kiki to them. I wanted Kiki to have all the support he could. Since I obviously did wrong. I wanted to make it up somehow." I explained as our coffees arrive.

"Well you got it right there, boy." Niel laughed softly. "You're a nice guy. Why did you do what you did?" he asked then more seriously.

I shrugged. "I honestly have no idea. Now that I look back at it, it feels like I was being a little baby with mood swings. The worst of a kind." 

"True. You love him right?" 

I nodded.

"More than my own life."

"Then you gotta give him time. Buy him roses, not just yet but once you've convinced him you care. Really." Niel adviced me. 

"You sure? Won't he think I'm being stupid? As if I'd think only bouquet of flowers would save me." I huffed.

"Yeh if you do it too early. Convince, love and buy flowers. That's my advice." He sipped his coffee.

"Can you help me with anything else?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"You got to do something by yourself too." He laughed then.

I did also.

"Why are you even helping me?" I was a bit confused to be honest. He was Kiki's friend mainly.

"I don't want Kikwang to forget all the good things you had because of your stupid actions. This isn't a lost case just yet. So don't screw up, Romeo."

 

Junhyung P.O.V

I walked to the kitchen and saw Hara reading another wedding magazine. For all my suprise she forgave me for letting Seung say all the things he said.

The truth is I'd let him say them all over again. Hara doesn't need to know that though.

"Junnie! Let's go shopping. I have like a thousand things I want to buy!" she squealed. I was already thinking about saying no, but since I kinda have to make up for yesterday I figured I shouldn't.

"Fine, whatever."

"Junnie, you don't seem excited?" She was pouting. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was wondering when did I ever find that pout even cute.

"Well I'm not super excited to spent all my money for nonsense." I sighed. Hara was seemingly getting angry.

"Why are you acting like this? I bet this is about that Hyunseung isn't it? He makes you like this. Besides. You bought him a puppy and you can't buy me some clothes?" She had her nagging voice on and I couldn't take it at all. Not today.

"He's my best friend. I can buy him a puppy or a house if I wanted to. He's my best friend." I said rubbing my temples.

"And what am I? Just your wife soon to be?" she had her hand crossed over her chest as she spoke.

To my defeat I had nothing to say since that was true - she was only my fiancee. Seung's my..

"Oh, did I interrupt?" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

There he was again. With his red jacket, white shirt and black jeans.

"Actually.." Hara was about to start when I got in the middle.

"No. No you're not. Let's go out, I think I could use fresh air." I took Seung's hand and pulled him to the door with me.

"Yong Junhyung, you're not getting away with this!" Hara's angry - and nagging - voice was heard before I closed the door.

"Wow. That was kinda cool. Since when have you owned balls?" Seung grinned at me. 

I laughed.

"Since I realised she's kinda of a biach." 


Alrighty then! ^_^

I know it's not that long and there's not much of any happenings here, but at least I updated.

Please tell me what you think! 

I want to thank all my readers for supporting me through this fic! I hope you'll be there 'til the end ^-^