Jaehyo is what?!

Not Allowed

Junhyung P.O.V

"Hwaah..."

"Hwaaaaa-aaah.."

"Hwa-"

"Seung could you please stop that?!" i shouted at my dear best friend who was yawning all the time. He blinked twice. "Why?"

"Umm.. Hyunseung-oppa. We can't watch the movie." Hara said hesitantly. Seung blinked again. "Sorry. I'll stop." he said then crossing his arms on his chest.

Hara glanced at me. "I'll go get more popcorn." she announced and went to the kitchen. "Seungie.. What's wrong?" i asked even though i knew very well what was. 

He only pouted. "I know you dont like to be with Hara and me but... Please?" 

"Junniee... Lets go somewhere. Lets do something!" he whined. Aaaw he was cute looking at me like that.

"But what about Hara? I promised to be with her today." Seung blinked - again. "I never said she couldnt come...?" 

Awkward. "Oh." "B-but it would be better if it would be just you and me!" he added quickly. "T-that's what i thought." i stuttered.

I thought for a second. Hara came back with popcorns. "Hara, i'm really sorry but it would be better if you would go now." i said with sad face.

"Eh? Why?" she asked surprised. "Seung isnt feeling well." i told her glaring at Seung. He nodded slowly and looked at Hara with suffering eyes.

"Really? How sad. We'll see tomorrow then Junnie-oppa. Get well soon Hyunseung." she said smiling compassionate smile.

Seung nodded smiling back at her.

When Hara left we looked at each other - and bursted in laugh. "You dont feel bad, right?" Seung asked suddenly pouting. 

"No. I want to spent more time with you." i smiled at him and patted his head. "Reallyy?" his eyes were glowing. I nodded.

"So what do you wanna do?" i asked then. Seung seemed wondering for a while and grinned then: "Let's go buy a puppy for me!"

"Whaaat?!" i bursted in laugh.

"Yah! I've wanted one since i was a kid." he pouted. He was serious. "Okay. Then we'll go to buy a puppy for you." I smiled. Seung started jumping in happiness. Such a child..

....................

I drove us to pet store and Seung started looking those cute puppies, me following him. He checked every pup and i was getting tired.

Suddenly i heard him shouting: "I want this Junnie!" i walked to him. "It's so cuteee~" Seung pick the pup up and gave it kisses.

He was right, puppy was cute. Cuter than any pup i've ever seen.

welsh-corgi-puppy-4.jpg

"It's a boy." the woman who was selling these animals told. Seung played with the pup for a long time and he was adorable.

I mean the pup. Of course.. Well. Both of them.

"I'll take it." Seung said and lift the puppy up.

Woman told the price. Whoah, it was expensive. Seungie's bottom lip started to tremble. "B-but i dont have that much money..." he whispered.

Oh, no, no,no. He needs to get this pup. "I'll buy it." i said without hesitating.

Seung turned to me. "But Junnie.." he started but i didn't let him go on. I bought the pup and we left the store with him and all of the things he needs.

.............

"You... Bought me a puppy." Seung repeated for the hundreth time when we walked to his apartment. "You need to name it." I said putting the dog's things on the table. 

Seung looked at the puppy. "Hmm... Jyung. It's Jyung." he said then.

"Jyung? Why is it Jyung?" i asked out of curiosity. Seung turned to me. "Because his uncle Junnie bought him. You know. Junhyung is Jyung. It's Yang Jyunghyun." he smiled petting Jyung.

He named the puppy after me? "Thank you Seungie." I said smiling. If it was anyone else, i wouldn't like it. Because it's a dog. But it's Seung who named it after me. I know it means a lot to him.

"Go play Jyung." Seung put the puppy down and i lifted the toys to floor. Jyung barked little and started running around the apartment. Slipping down here and there.

We chuckled standing next to each other. "He's cute." i said smiling. "He looks like you."

Seungie turned to me. "Do i have that big ears?" he asked offended. I chuckled. "No Seungie. But without those big ears he looks like you. You both are cute."

I don't know where did i wanted this to go. What was i trying to do - have no idea.

Seungie looked at me with no expressions. Slight blush on his face only.

Some power on this Earth made me lean slowly in and i put my hand under his chin lifting his head up so i could kiss him better.

I placed my lips on his and gave him a gentle kiss. "J-Junnie?" his eyes were half closed.

Then i realised what had i done. "S-sorry..!" i slapped myself on the forehead closing my eyes. "No,no,no,no,no,no!" Seung kept saying.

"N-no?" i asked surprised. "I dont mind." he said quickly. "You dont... mind?" i was about to ask for a explanation but didn't need to.

"Yeah. I like it. I like you. I like everything you do." i knew he was playing brave because one tear started to roll down from his eye.

Oh my God. He likes ME. Not Hara. How.. How stupid can i be? He kissed me, not Hara. What can i say...? "Y-you like me?" oh gosh would that stutter stop already?! 

He nodded. "I was about to tell you.. But then you said you date Hara. And somehow you got that idea i liked her too." he said sniffing.

"Y-yea.. Because Dongwoon thought so. But you like me? You've liked all this time?" i asked. He nodded slowly staring at his feet.

"You dont need to say anything. Im fine. You like Hara and that's fine." Seung said wiping his tears. "No. Of course i have to say what i think about this. We can't ever be like before if i don't." i shook my head and kept going:

"I can't say anything yet. But in few days. Right now... I like you too, okay? But i like Hara also. I can't leave her. I really like her." I needed to be honest.

Seung nodded. "Okay." then we both heard barking and Seung ran to his bedroom, me after him. Jyung had peed on the floor and now he tried to jump on the bed.

"I have to clean this up. You can go. Please call me when you know?" he said smiling little. I nodded smiling back at him.

Yoseob P.O.V

I called to Jaehyo and now we are sitting at the cafè. "I'm glad you called." he smiled.

I smiled back to him and we ordered two coffees and started to talk again. It was not a problem to us. We talked about our schools - he was my age -, childhood and then about families.

"I'm actually... Well i know you won't be judging. I'm gay." Jaehyo told smiling. "Really? Me too." i said and it was nice to have someone new gay-friend. Kiki and Woonie are always together and i feel like i have no one when i'm with them so..

"So do you have a boyfriend?" I asked innocently. He chuckled. "No. I haven't had in a long time." 

I nodded and was afraid that he is going to ask about my boyfriend. "You?" and he did.

"No... My ex..." I was about to say something about Seungri when Jaehyo interrupted saying: "Died. Right?" 

My eyes widened. "How... How did you know? Did i tell you yesterday?" now thinking about it Jaehyo knew i wouldn't judge about him being gay either..

"No you didn't. I just know because... I'm Seungri's cousin."


You think about this^^More comments, more chapters!

 

New poll !