March 23

Not Allowed

Dongwoon P.O.V

"I'm fine, really," I tried my best to smile so that Junhyung's worried face would go away. I had just told him about me and Kiki breaking up. 

It's hard since I haven't been through it properly  by myself either. "You sure Dongwoon? Because if you're not, you know you can talk to me" Junhyung looked at me with serious face.

"I know hyung. And I will talk to you if it gets worse. But for now.. I'm not feeling as bad as I thought I would be" I said feeling odd inside.

"You don't have another, do you?" Junhyung asked and I immediately shook my head. "Of course not. I couldn't cheat on him. We've been together forever but the break up doesn't feel like the end of the world.. I kinda feel stupid about that" I admitted.

"Maybe your sadness will hit later. Do you have any idea why Kikwang left you?" 

I shook my head again. "No. Well maybe. Lately I've been super busy with school and my friends and I haven't been able to hang out with him very much" I sighed and walked to kitchen to my fridge and took a juice box. 

Junhyung stood up to leave. But before leaving he said: "You were able to hang out with him. You just didn't want to or didn't care to." 

With that he left.

What is this feeling? I don't know anymore what's going on with me.. But I need to find out. For now I'll just concentrate on my studies and try to get my college through.

Kikwang P.O.V

"Morning Niel hyung" i smiled a bit to my sleepy just woken friend. "Morning Kiki" he smiled back at me. He walked to the table and sat opposite me.

"You made coffee! How nice of you!" Niel hyung smiled and sipped from his cup. "Well considering you working in the café I thought it would be only fair for me to make it this time" i chuckled.

"Speaking of, I think i could get you a work place from the same café" Niel said bit smiling. "That would be awesome! I could have a use for money" i smiled back at him.

"Great, then I'll just talk to my boss, who is by the way the most iest man alive, ever" Niel made a diva face and I started to laugh. 

"Don't laugh! I'm serious. Anyway, what is the plan for today?" he asked sipping his coffee. "First school and then I'm gonna meet with C.A.P" I answered really not thinking about anything.

"Wa? You're going to see one of my best friends?" Niel hyung's eyes were wide open. "Umm.. Yes. Why?" I laughed little awkwardly. 

"No nothing. Just.. ARE YOU DATING?" he suddenly shouted jumping in front of me. "NO! NO. We are not. Don't you dare even think otherwise!" I defended. 

"Kiki don't be so defensive! I just want to know if something happens. After all, you both are my good friends." Niel demanded. "Of course I'll tell you if something happens. But I'm not gonna lie. There's only friendship between us." 

"Fine, I believe you. There's something you should know about C.A.P though" Niel sat back to his chair. "What is it?" i asked interested. 

"He's awfully jealous and protective when it comes to his boyfriends. If you're thing will take the next level I thought you should know." Niel smiled. 

"ASSUMING we take the next level, I think I'd like it. Dongwoon used to be the same, remember? Recently he haven't even cared where I was or with who" i sighed. 

"I understand Kiki" Neil got up and patted my shoulder. "I'll be going now. Shouldn't you too?" I nodded and got up too. To school it is. 

Junhyung P.O.V

"Junhyung, do you even have an opinion?" Hara asked looking worriedly at me. "Of course! I'm just not sure what kind of napkins should we have to our wedding that's over six months away..." I was slightly annoyed.

My so dear fiance had spent the whole day asking me not important questions of our wedding. Like about these napkins.

Today isn't the day for it since I have to edit this big commercial. I've been stressing about my work since the New Year's Eve.

Hara looked frustrated. "I know that important Junhyung but shouldn't you even pay attention? This is our wedding after all."

I sighed. "I'm sorry honey. I've just been stressed. I can help with the napkins and other stuff later. Now my deadline is in three hours and i got to do this. Can you wait?"

Hara came to me and gave me a peck on my cheek. "Of course. I'll go meet Gyuri, 'kay?" "Sure, see you later" i smiled and kissed her sweetly.

When Hara was out I let a deep sigh out of my mouth. I guess I could give myself a break and watch some funny cat videos on YouTube.

Okay, I don't admit it to many people, but I'm just crazy about those cats. They're so hilarious! I opened the YouTube and on the front page there were many dancing videos, like rehearsals and different kind of shows, recommended for me.

Only one of those videos caught my eye. "What is that..?" I clicked the video named XXX Dance Academy - Rehearsal for Bad Romance by Lady Gaga.

The song was familiar and for my surprise - so was someone in the video. I had to look twice - no three times, before I believed it was true. 

There he was. Dancing straight from his heart. He still got his moves. The moves I saw for the first time when we were in High School. 

His hair was dyed white and the clothes gave his best looks out. I felt my throat get dry and I couldn't swallow. It's Seungie. This is the first time after he left that I realise how much I actually miss him.

My heart told me to keep watching the video and let something in myself change but my brain were faster. I shut the window and took a deep breath. 

"That's enough about the cat videos..."

I stood up and opened a coke to get my throat working again. "Yong Junhyung. I'm telling you to forget him. He's there and you're here. Getting married." i spoke to myself and decided to get back to work.

Yoseob P.O.V

Yesterday I had my first date with Changjo. Like a real date. It was amazing. He made me forget about everything and everyone else. 

We went to theater and for dinner and he was the sweetest. I think i was still smiling this morning, because Doojoon looked at me bit oddly.

About Doojoon, he's been weird since he spent his night at Junnie's. I know he drank there, because he smelled like old liquoir the next morning.

Even though we agreed to be normal, he's been quiet and really distant. "Are you okay Doojoon?" I suddenly asked from the guy sitting next to me and reading magazine.

"Yeah, sure. Why?" he looked at me weirdly. "You've been quiet. I just thought if something happened" i shrugged. "No nothing happened. I guess I've been stressed out since I have the finals coming. This makes my career and life, right?" he smiled little bit. 

He had a point. "Ah, okay. Fighting Doojoon-ah!" I smiled really trying to make him feel less stressed. "Thank you Seobie.." he smiled at me. 

"Oh by the way... Where did you get that ring from? It looks nice." Doojoon pointed at the silver ring on my finger. I felt slight blush rise on my cheeks. "I got it from Changjo. He gave it to me as my birthday present" i told.

"Oh. That nice of him" it sounded blunt when he said it. I felt like I shoulf ask or talk about it, but I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. 

There we sat in silence for the rest of the night. I miss my Joonie. 

FEW WEEKS LATER

Doojoon P.O.V

"What..?" I couldn't believe what was I hearing. "I know this is soon, but it feels right between us. Right after Changjo suggested me to move in with him, i knew it was the right thing to do" Seob explained.

There he was, telling me he was moving out from his own apartment to his new boyfriend's apartment. "But.." I didn't have the time to say what I was about to because Seob interrupted me.

"Of course you can stay here. I can't throw you out. Besides I don't want to sell my apartment. I hope it's okay with you Joonie?" Seob talked so fast that I could barely understand him.

"Y-yeah.. I mean it's more than generous from you. But.. When will you move?" i asked and tried to sounf interested. "I'll be out by Friday. If you want to you can have a new roommate" Seob said and I nodded.

"Okay. Do you need help with moving?" I tried to be kind but it was really hard. "No we're okay... I'm sorry this was so sudden.." Seob looked at his feet.

"No no, it's normal that you move in with your boyfriend..  I mean it's okay." I smiled - at least tried to. Seob nodded smiling and walked to his room.

The second he was gone my smiled dropped. My life is about to turn around.


So that's all for this time.. Short P.O.V's but at least i got to update!

Please comment and keep supporting, my dear readers!