See you again

Not Allowed

Junhyung P.O.V

"So, what do you think?" i asked while i was cleaning the table. Seung looked at me. "He's better. And he'll be fine. I'm sure about it."

I smiled to myself. I agree with him. Yoseob is already getting better. "I think so too. He is a strong person."

I was washing dishes when it was comfortable silence in the kitchen. Suddenly Seung cleared his throat and asked: "Would you want to stay over for tonight?" I thought for a second. "Sure. We can go to school together tomorrow." I smiled and he smiled back.

After cleaning the kitchen we sat on couch and started watching some thriller movie from TV. For me it's a normal night, because i can't sleep well if i don't watch a late-night movie and usually they are thrillers. But i noticed that Seung wasn't exactly thrilled.

Somehow i felt like this movie included more shooting and killing than usually these kind of movies do. Or was it just me watching corner of my eye how Seung shook a little?

"Seung? Do you want to watch another movie?" i asked concerned. "N-no. This is good." he didn't sound very convincing. "Are you sure? You can come closer if you want?" i suggested. "No, n-no. I'm fine. Really." he said. I had to just shrug to it. Still i was worried. 

After the movie i turned the TV off and went to get my sheets and all i needed for my sleep. When i came back to livingroom Seung stood up and said good nights. I did the same and then took my sweater and pants off leaving only a top and boxers on.

Then i slid under my cover and shut my eyes. Then i told myself to sleep.

I was just about to fall asleep when i felt someone tugging my blanket. "Junhyung... Junhyung.." i slowly tried to open my eyes.

There was Hyunseung on his knees right beside me. "Seung? What is it?" i lift myself and leaned on my elbows.

"I.. I think i can't sleep. Could y-you.. W-would you... D-do you w-want to.. M-maybe you c-could.." he stuttered. He was so adorable right there. But as much as i wanted to pinch his cheeks and laugh i knew i couldn't. Something was really bothering him. "Yes Seung?"

"P-please.. C-come.. sleep with me..." he whispered the last part. Sleep with him? Is he having nightmares? Poor Seungie. "Okay, i can come. You want me to take my own blanket?" i asked with questioning look on my face. Seung shook his head: "My blanket is big."

I took his hand and we walked to his bedroom and climbed to bed. First we were pretty far from each other and it felt little bit cold because of the empty space between us.

"Junhyung?" Seung suddenly spoke. "Yes?" He came little bit closer. "Can we.. cuddle? I'd feel safe then." I nodded but then i realised that he couldn't see it in dark room. "If it helps you. Come here." i pulled him closer to me.

I could feel how stiff he was. It was kinda weird situation, - for me too, i admit it - but soon he placed his head on my chest and put his hand on my tummy.

Few minutes later i heard quiet snuffles. He was sleeping. Suddenly i could see in the dark just fine. He was really cute, sleeping like that.

'Why does my heart beat this fast..? Junhyung, sleep. NOW.'

Yoseob P.O.V

Yesterday was a good day after all. Junnie hyung and Seungie hyung seemed really happy about me talking so much and even laughing with them. I felt much better too.

Today I can finally see Kiki again. He was on a trip with his family and boyfriend Dongwoon. That's how me and Junhyung met. When Kikwang met Dongwoon hyung, we met with Junnie hyung too.

Junnie hyung is Woonie's 'cousin' and they are like really close. Junnie's aunt got married again and they had Woonie so they are half-cousins. We are like three brothers. Me, Junnie hyung and Woonie.

"Seobieee~!" And i almost fell to ground when this muscular eye-smile boy jumped on me. "Hey you too, Kiki!" i smiled and ignored the choking feeling.

Kiki let me go and smiled widely. "You seem better, what happened?" he asked with sneaky face. Before yesterday that kind of 'stupid' face would have made me mad and sad. But now i understnd Kiki's big mouth again.

He never thought before saying. And those kind of questions - about me having a new lover - were pretty much for my standing on things.

"I didn't meet anyone, if that's what you mean." I simply said. "Sooo? What happened?" Kiki asked now more serious. "Junnie hyung and Seungie hyung invited me to dinner. They made me realise that Seungri would want me to move on." I told and took one chocolate milk from my bag.

"They? I think it was Seungie hyung. And you said HIS name? Are you sure you have no fever?" Kiki pretended to be worried. "Shut up." i smiled to him and hugged him again. I missed my life.

                           After school - at Yoseob's piano lesson

(still in Yoseob's P.O.V)

It was nice too see Kiki and i saw Woonie too when he came pick him up from the school. Now i'm waiting for my piano lesson to start. Last week my actual teacher's maternity leave started so now i'm having someone else to teach me.

I'm kinda nervous that who is it gonna be.

After little while the door opened and in walked a familiar man.

"Doojoon?"

"Yoseob?"

"What are you doing here?" i asked confused. "I'm here to replace the piano teacher. And i guess your my top student?"

I blushed little but nodded. WHAT? I'm not gonna lie, okay? i am the best... That's why my parents pay for this.

Doojoon smiled and sat behind the other piano. "Let's get started then." I nodded and i had pretty good feeling about this.

Still somehow, Doojoon didn't seem to be someone like a piano teacher. He seemed so cool back at the bar. Even cooler than Junnie hyung. Better not to tell that to Junnie.. He'd kill me.

But there i was, learning how to play piano - Yoon Doojoon teaching me.

...................

After the piano class Doojoon asked if i wanted to crab something to eat with him and i had no problem with that. I still felt like i owe something to him because of the bar night rudeness.

He drove us to near café with his car and we went in. I was starving, but didn't want to eat much. It's not healthy to eat much at one time.

When i was paying my sandwich and coffee Doojoon offered to pay for me. Of course i immediately refused. In the end he somehow managed to pay for me.

"You are amazing. Even Junnie hyung can't pay for me. I'm too good at refusing." I told proudly, maybe little childish though. "Me being more amazing than Junhyung didn't cross your mind? You don't know me." Doojoon smiled.

I chuckled little and started eating. While we had our snacks we talked. A lot. Doojoon told me that he's still in college even though he's 22 years old. "After i graduated from high school 17 years old i took two years off. Like Junhyung." He said and i added: "And Seungie hyung." 

Doojoon didn't know Seung hyung as well as i did but he knew that Junhyung hung out with him. He also told that he had a little sister, 7 years old. She lived with their mother and stepfather. Doojoon never mentioned his real dad, so I didn't ask.

"But what about you?" Doojoon then asked sipping his coffee. "I live alone in the city and go to high school." I started and smiled. "You live alone already?" Doojoon said amused.

I nodded. "I moved out about year ago with my.. with my boyfriend." it was hard to say. Seungri and I  had lived together about six months that time. Then IT happened. The accident.

"Oh... You're gay? And moreover, you have a boyfriend?" Doojoon's eyes widen. I chuckled, more sadly than happily. "Yes i'm gay. Hopefully your okay with it." I answered but didn't say anything about Seungri. 

"I'm fine it. My cousin is gay so it's not a problem. I was just surprised. Somehow i thought you would have a cute, nice girlfriend." Doojoon smiled. I laughed little and assumed that he wasn't going to ask anything about my boyfriend.

"I live near here too." He said after a while. "Really? How come i haven't ever seen you?" i asked crumpling up my sandwich paper. "I've lived here only couple of months. Before that i lived out of the city with my family. But the drive to school and work was too long and i wanted to get closer so i bought an apartment." Doojoon told me.

I smiled. "Must be nice to live alone finally, ha?" Doojoon wondered for a while and shook his head then. "I'm not so sure about it. I need company, otherwise i'll get lonely and bored."

I grinned widely. "Get a roommate. I heard they help in that case." Doojoon laughed. "I'll think about it." he said.

We sat there another hour without even noticing it. Then Doojoon drove me to home. When i was getting of off the car Doojoon said: "See you again?" I smiled. "See you again."

Kikwang P.O.V

"You saw it with your own eyes." Woonie said reading some magazine. I was still worried. "Yeah, but Seobie has been FIVE WHOLE MONTHS depressed and not himself and now suddenly i've been week away and he's fine?" 

Woonie sighed. "Kiki, honey, Seobie is okay. Yea i know that i don't know if he's really over it or not, but he's trying. We should support him, not doubt." He was right. But Seobie has been my best friend since forever and i have the right to be worried! 

I sighed deeply. Woonie pulled me to his lap. "Okay. How about this: let's call Junhyung hyung and Seung hyung here and you can ask it from them. Junhyung is everyday with Seobie."

"That's actually a great idea!" I jumped of off his lap and dialeded Seung hyung's number.

"Hey."

"Hey Seung hyung! Can you and Junhyung hyung come over?"

"... sure. W-we'll be  there in ten minutes."

"Okay, bye!"

Then i hung up. "They'll be here in ten minutes. Go to make coffee! Chop, chop!" i commanded. Woonie sighed but smiled and walked to kitchen.

.............

About fifteen minutes later we sat around the kitchen table. "What have you done this week? Have we missed something?" Woonie asked offering coffee to both but they refused.

"Little it, little that.. N-nothing special." both said quickly. I looked at Woonie with questioning face. "Really..." i started and they looked terrified. "... because Yoseob is suddenly much more cheery?"

I'm sure they both let out a deep sigh. "Yoseobie realised that Seungri wanted him to move on. It all started when Junhyung got him out of house." Seung hyung told. "Where did you guys go then?" Woonie asked surprised.

"To a bar. With my friend." Junhyung simply said. "YOU BROUGHT MY LITTLE PRECIOUS SEOBIE TO A BAR?!" I shouted getting up from my seat. You probably wonder why Seobie doesn't call me hyung right? I'm only months older than him so we decided that we are the same age, no 'hyung' needed between us. 

Junhyung leaned back on his chair. "Kiki CALM DOWN. Seob has been in a bar before. I-it's not Junhyung's fault.." Seung defended. 

I was getting suspicious. "Why are you defending Junhyung hyung?" Seung just turned his head away. "Come on Kiki. You know this isn't that big of a thing." Woonie smiled to me.

I know, i know. I decided to speak about those two and their weird actions to Woonie later. "I know. Sorry Seung hyung, Junhyung hyung. I'm just worried." 

"It's fine. We should keep an eye on him. He can have a break down any minute. But let's show respect to him and let's believe in him." Junhyung hyung said getting serious.

"I agree. But hey, this isn't some 'Yoseob meeting' ! He would hate us for talking about his things. Let's talk about something else." Woonie said changing the subject.

I watched the two men closely. They were coughing little bit and avoided each other's eyes. Or that's how i see it. "You. You can tell us about your trip!" Seung suddenly said grinning like genius. "Great idea!" Junhyung confirmed.

They were hiding something. I was about to protest, but Woonie started already telling. 'I need to talk about this to Seobie...'

.....................

After the two left - Seung hyung by bus and Junhyung hyung by his car - i sat on the couch and cuddled with Woonie. "Let's watch some movie and go to sleep after it?" Woonie suggested.

I nodded. "I'll just text to Seobie about meeting me tomorrow." I took my phone from the couch table.

'Hey Seobie~ Would you want to meet tomorrow? I have something to talk about:o!"

"Hey Kiki^^ Sure:o Just name the time and place?"

"Let's go to Daniel's Café. After school."

"Okay, see you tomorrow morning^^"

I smiled and put the phone away. "Done. Let's start!"