Here we go, life

Not Allowed

Yoseob P.O.V 

It's been already a week and i'm starting to feel nervous.. I know i promised Changjo to call him but at that moment i didn't remember at all...

Only two weeks from now and then it's been year. Year from Seungri's death. It's sad how my bday is always so close to his death day...

*Prr prr prr* 

I felt my phone ringing in my pocket and answered it. 

"Hey Seobie... It's Jaehyo." 

"Jaehyo-ah. Where are you? You sound sad.. Is everything okay?" 

"Yes and no. I'm in the park close to your place. Could i come over.. I'd want to talk?" 

"Sure. Come over. I'll make coffee. See you soon." 

Hmm.. I wonder what he wants to talk about? 

Soon enough Jaehyo came and we sat on the couch drinking coffee together. "So tell me? What is it?" I asked right away.

"I'm sure you know it's Seungri's death day coming.. I wouldn't want to spent that day alone." he sighed. I felt sadness in me waking up. "I know.. Me neither. Though.. I know i don't have to. Why would you have to?" 

"I really, really don't want to spent that day with my own friends because i know they'll be all like: 'oh poor Jaehyo' and that's not what i need. I need someone who i can remember him with.." he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"You want to spent that day with me?" i asked smiling a bit. "Could I?" his eyes were bright like stars. "Of course.. Why are you even asking?" i sighed and went to hug my friend.

"Thank you Seobie. You know, he was not exaggerating when he was talking about you.." Jaehyo smiled at me. "Thank you Jaehyo-ah. You're kind." i smiled back.

"If it's okay i'm going now. I have a guitar lesson, that's why i was around here." he got up and headed to door. "Sure. Let's stay in touch." i said goodbyes to him and was just about to sat down when i got a new message.

"Really? They really won't let me just be.." 

I took my phone and read the message. Smile was curving up to my face and somehow i got super fast energy to change my clothes and stormed out the door. 

..............................

"Hey, Seob!" 

"Hey, Changjo! I'm glad you sent a message." i said smiling and hugged him. "Well i really needed to meet you." he said with serious face.

"Why? Something happened?" i asked. "No. Just really wanted to see you." he grinned. "Yah, pabo! Don't scare me like that..." i pouted.

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry. But how you been?" he smiled at me. "Just fine. Though.. About that bday party..." "It ain't gonna happen?" Changjo winked.

"Eh? Ne.. How did you know?" my face was like "@o@" when i asked. "You look cute when you're confused, keke. But i just did some math. You talked about Seungri's death and i somehow managed to realise that it's about the same time. You don't want to throw a party at times like that.." he smiled with sympathy on his face.

"Ne.. Doesn't feel right. I'm still not gonna just cry all day. I mean my bday. I'd like to spent it with my best friend.. If you don't mind?" i scratched my neck.

"Of course i don't mind. But who is this best friend of yours? Kikwang?" he asked smiling. Oh so smiley guy. "Well yeah, Kiki is my oldest best friend. We've been friends since forever. But Doojoon is someone really important too. And we've both been busy lately so now is a good time to be together." i told.

"Sounds like a good plan. Something that i would too also. I've got someone like him too. I mean, a best friend. My bestie is just my cousin and she's a girl." Changjo smiled - again.

"Really? It would be so nice to spent some time together, right?" i was getting excited. "Yeah.. Hey. How about we call both of them here? More people, more fun, right?" Changjo grinned.

"True. I just don't know if he can make it.. But i can try. I'll send him a message." I took my phone out and sent Doojoon a message.

'Where are you? Would you like to come to Haki's Cáfe with me and my new friend^^? We just thought it would be nicer to be with bigger group. Also his best friend is coming. (:' 

"Sent. Now we just need to go to Haki's." i grinned. "Haki's? I'm glad i didn't tell the place to my friend because i thought we'd stay here?" Changjo blinked. 

"In the park? It's nothing to do in here. Besides, i like to eat." i chuckled. "Hahaha. Okay then, let's go."

.................................

When we arrived to Haki's, for my surprise Doojoon was there already. On the way Changjo's friend had called and said she's coming too.

"Heyy, Joonie." i hugged my best friend and we sat down. "Doojoon this is Changjo, Changjo this is my best friend Doojoon." i introduced them.

"It's very nice to meet you, Doojoon-sshi." Changjo actually BOWED. "What - sshi? Just call me Doojoon. And it's very nice to meet you too." Doojoon smiled.

Changjo smiled too. "How in earth did you two decide to call your friends too?" Doojoon asked sipping his coffee. "I don't know. Just talked about you and his best friend and then we decided." i told eating a donut. I love donuts.

"Yeah, my best friend is actually here.. Right now." Changjo said and nodded towards the door. "Oj! Over here!" Changjo whistled and his friend walked to us.

"Heyy.. Jessica. Missed you so much." Changjo hugged her and she smiled brightly. "You too Changjo." then she turned to us.

"Oh, right. Here is my new friends. Yoseob whom i met week ago and his best friend Doojoon. Guys, this is my best friend Jung Soo-yeon, but likes to be called Jessica." Changjo smiled widely while introducing her.

She seemed really nice and open person. "Nice to meet you Jessica." I smiled to her. "N-ne... You too Yoseob-ah.." Jessica stuttered little looking at Doojoon.

"Eh? Jessica? Is something wrong?" Changjo asked worried. "No no. This guy just reminds me of someone." She said pointing at Doojoon and smiling again.

I looked at Doojoon and his face seemed like.. Expressionless. "Nice to meet you, Doojoon-ah." "Yeah. You too, Jessica." Doojoon said and smiled though it seemed like he didn't want to smile at all.

"Is everything okay?" I whispered to Doojoon while Jessica and Changjo sat down. He just nodded and smiled, bit more sincerely now.

"So.. Jessica. Why do they call you by that name?" i asked nicely. Eating my donut. "Oh? I was born in San Francisco. There i was called by name Jessica, that's why." she smiled at me.

"Wow that's really cool. Actually one of my good friends just moved to USA. I think he moved in New York though." i told and so our conversation kept going on.

I think we sat couple hours there but then Doojoon had to go and i actually could use a ride home so i went with him. Even though we had fun, I couldn't help but notice that Doojoon was oddly quiet.

In the car i decided to ask about it. "Doojoon.. Why were you so quiet in there?" He looked at me bit weirdly. "Nah, it's nothing.. I'm just stressing about my studies and those piano lessons. Which you have tomorrow by the way." 

"Oh true. You know.. Seungri's death day is coming.." i said bit more quietly. "Oh.. Right. Do you want to spent it with me?" he asked slowing the car down.

"I promised to be with Jaehyo, is that okay?" "Of course. But just remember, if you need me. I'll be there." i nodded and took Doojoon's hand.

"Before that there is my bday coming. That one i'd like to spent with you. In amusement park or something!" i said and looked at Doojoon with pleading eyes.

"Then we'll go to an amusement park on... March's 7th." he smiled at me. "Yay!" I smiled widely. Maybe March isn't so bad month after all...

Kikwang P.O.V 

"Hey C.A.P." i smiled and sat next to him in movie theater. "Hey Kiki." i felt little bit odd when he used my petname for the first time. 

"You like the movie choice?" he asked. "Step up - Revolution? Do i like it? Of course!" i love dancing and C.A.P knows that. 

On the past week we've been a lot together. Dance events, dinners and now this movie. He knows i have something going on with Dongwoon in home - maybe it's that Dongwoon got the exams right now, so he's busy - so he tries to keep me busy so i don't have to be sad.

"I liked yesterday's dance event so much! How did you know my favorite dance group?" i asked in surprise. "I didn't! I told you already. They are my favorite too!" he laughed. 

It turns out we had a lot of incommon. "They really are amazing." i smiled. We talked until the movie started and then we focused all to it. 

...............................

After the movie C.A.P took me to coffee and bought me even a cute little donkey plush. "This is so cute!" i smiled widely while hugging my new plushie. 

"I thought you'd like it." he chuckled. "So... Not so nice to wreck the mood but how are things in your house?" he drank his coffee still keeping his eyes on me. 

"No change... He's really busy with all those college stuff. I hope it'll be easier soon." i sighed. "I'm sure it will. And hey, as long as don't, you can hang out with me." C.A.P smiled.

"Not after that anymore?" i pouted. "Of course after that too. But i just think right now you need a friend." he patted my head. "Thank you C.A.P hyung." i smiled slightly.

                                                                                                                                   

Secret P.O.V no. 2

She's here. She really is. What do i do now...? I have a bad feeling about all this. Right now i feel like it's gonna ruin everything.. EVERYTHING.

 


Hey my lovely readers! ^^ i was too excited so i couldn't wait.. 

Please comment, please do so! So that i know what do you think about all of this.

Now.. It's about to start. By the way. Two things:

I'm sorry that i've wrote 2 chaps with only KiSeob P.O.V's but next chap will be also Doojoon and Junhyung

Secret P.O.V and Secret P.O.V no. 2 are DIFFERENT persons!

PLEASE COMMENT !