What just happened?

Not Allowed

Hyunseung P.O.V

"Yes, mom. I'll be there. Byeh." I hung up. My dad's birthday was coming and mom called to ask if would go see them. Of course i would. I love my parents. Both of them. Mom is just little bit too hearty.

I sat on the couch and took a deep breath. Where is he? He haven't called in two days. Not after that night. I got chills thinking about it.

 

----Flashback-----

I placed my head on Junhyung's chest and put my hand to his tummy. I heard his heart beating. It took ten minutes for me to get enough courage to go ask him sleep with me. I was pretty sure he wouldn't do it, but then other hand: why wouldn't he?

Soon enough i fell asleep. But i woke up about hour later. The warmness i felt when my head was on Junhyung's chest, was gone. I got up immediately and started looking for him.

I went to livingroom but it was empty. I went on and came to kitchen and saw Junhyung on the fridge.

"Junhyung?"

"Seung! You're awake?" he asked surprised. I nodded clutching rosters. He left me alone. Maybe he didn't want to sleep with me? Why do i even care. He's just my best friend.

"What is it Seung? Why are you frowning?" Junhyung suddenly asked. I didn't even notice i was. "O-oh. Nothing. I-i think i'm going back to sleep.." i whispered and turned around.

"Seung, wait!" Junhyung said and crabbed my hand. "You think i don't see something's wrong?"

"I told you. Nothing's wrong." i lied. Or did i? I actually don't know why i feel so betrayed. We haven't slept together before either and i was totally happy with the situation. Why not now?

"Seung... Tell me? Did you have a nightmare?" he asked. I shook my head but probably i will have now when he's not sleeping with me.

"Then what? Did i do something?" i bit my lip. Junhyung's eyes widened. "I did?! What? Oh my god! Did i hurt you?" he was kinda cute freaking out like that..

"No..! Of course you didn't... I just.." i hesitated little. "You just..?"

C'moon! How much more harder will this be? I just want to kiss him.. OH GOD NO ! I DON'T ! What the heck was that? I must be sick or something..

"Seungie.. we won't go to sleep before you tell me." great. Now he's even blackmailing! Okay, Seung, stop it. He didn't do anything wrong. YOU did. YOU are the one who thought about kissing your best friend.

"I don't want to." i said pouting. "Then i don't have other choice than... TICKLE YOU!" and he attacked. I laughed and wriggled but it didn't help at all. He's much more stronger than me.

"O-okayh-hh..! Just stop tickling me!" i shouted. He stopped but kept me in his tight embrace. "So? What's wrong?"

I lifted my head up and looked straight into his eyes. They were dark brown and sparkling, looking deep in to my soul. That's how i felt.

Slowly, carefully i leaned in and kissed him. He didn't answer, but i enjoyed every moment feeling his soft lips on mine.

I was about to back away when i felt him tightening his grip. He still didn't answer to my kiss but he didn't let me go either...

 

----- End of flashback ------

I sighed. After that me and Junnie couldn't even look at each other with out blushing and almost choking to our own saliva.

JUNNIE? Now i'm using a petname, what's next?! I hate this uncertainty! What was it? Why did i do it? Why did he do what he did? I'm not making any sense..

My phone ringing startled me little. 'Kikwang'  i read.

"Hello Kiki."

"Hey Seung hyung. What are you doing today?"

"Nothing. I'm bored to death." (+ i don't wanna be alone with these thoughts!!)

"How about you coming over here? Woonie is somewhere with Junhyung and i'm all alone. I'll ask Seobie to come too when i see him in hour. Let's have a movie night just the three of us?"

I thought for a while but answered then:

"Sounds great Kiki! What time can i come?"

"I'll meet Seob soon over coffee.. Maybe after two hours?"  I cursed. Two hours?! Poor me and damn my thoughts..

"Okay. See you then. Bye!"  i hung up.

Kikwang P.O.V

After i called Seung hyung i left to meet Yoseob. He was already in Daniel's café checking his clock. "I'm not late, if that's what you are checking." i pouted.

"Hey Kikii!" Seob hugged me. "Hey!" i hugged back. Then we sat down and Seobie had ordered two coffees for us.

"You had something to talk about?" he started then. "Yea! Have you noticed something weird between Seung hyung and Junhyung hyung?" i asked.

Seob thought for a while but shook his head then. "Why?" I hesitated little but told him then what happened yesterday at my place.

"That really sounds weird... It's not like them at all." Seob admitted. I nodded. "Do you think something happened between them?" i asked. "Like a fight or something?"

I nodded. "It might be.. But they never ACTUALLY fight. Not even as much as you and i do." Seob said and he was right. "But first time is a time too." i added.

We drank our coffee in silence, both thinking. "Well, we'll find out about that today. You want to come to my and Woonie's place after this? I invited Seung too. Let's have a movie night. We can ask some questinos." i suggested after a while.

Seobie looked little uncomfortable. "After this? I have something to do.. But if i'll be there after three hours from now?" "Sure. What do you have to do?" i asked casually. "Some bills to pay and all.. Nothing big. But how do you think that Seung will tell us what happened between him and Junnie hyung?"

"We all know his weak spot. Little tickling and he'll tell everything. We'll just torture him a little." i said blinking my eyes innocently. "You're freaking me out Kiki." he joked. I grinned. "Okay okay. I'll see you then." I said. Seobie said goodbyes and got out of the café waving at me. Smiling.

Yoseob P.O.V

I practically ran out of the café. I was almost late from my meeting. I had to lie to Kiki so he wouldn't ask anything.

I mean.. how could i explain me meeting with Junhyung's other best friend? There's no way. Yesterday Doojoon called to me and asked if i'd like to catch a movie with him. It was some kind of musical and he said that it could help me with my piano lessons. 

I had nothing against it so i just said yes and now i'm walking towards the movie theater. It takes about 10 minutes from Niel's Café.

When i finally got there, I saw Doojoon standing outside the cinema. "Hey! Sorry if i'm late." i apologised.

Doojoon smiled. "No, no, I'm early." I smiled back. "Here's your ticket. Should we go?" i took the ticket and nodded.

..........

The movie was amazing. I liked the main character and the plot. "I'm hungry. How about you?" Doojoon asked. "Me too. Wanna grab lunch?" i asked even though i knew he would have asked the same question.

"Yea. I know just a place for us." he said smiling knowingly. He had something in his mind but i didn't ask anything.

We got in to his car and he drove us to the center of the city. I knew this neighborhood but i have never eaten here.

Soon Doojoon parked the car in front of one block. "What are we doing here?" i asked confused. "Just follow me." he smiled.

In a while i was sitting in Doojoon's apartment. On his couch. "You know just the place for us?" i said sarcastically. "Yea. I told you, right?" he winked at me.

"Soo.. Are you gonna cook something for us?" I asked smiling. "No. WE are gonna cook something for us." Doojoon grinned. Then he came to me and took my hand. "Come on!"

.........

"It was delicious." i grinned. I thought we couldn't actually make anything but the kimchi was pretty good. "I know right." Doojoon grinned too.

Together we cleaned the table and washed the dishes. Then we went to livingroom and sat together to the couch, talking. 

Doojoon told me his real job wasn't actually a piano teacher. "I'm a business man. Or soon to be actually."

"Really? That's cool!" I smiled. "Hmm.. I guess so. What's your dream? You're starting college next year, right?" I nodded.

"I don't know about my dreams.. Something creative, i think." i said. Doojoon smiled. "I'm sure you will figure something amazing out."

My phone ringing interrupted us.

"SEOBIE! Where are you?"

"Kiki! What time is it?"

"Nearly six a clock! Something happened?"

"N-no no. I'll be there in... Twenty."  i hung up.

"You have to go?" Doojoon guessed pouting. "Yea... It was my best friend." i said slowly. "Where does he live?" he asked. "Other side of the city." I told truthfully. "And how do you think you're gonna be there in twenty?"

I scratched my neck. "W-well.. I kinda hoped you would take me..?" i said blushing. He smiled widely. "Of course I'll take you! I'd be happy to!" Doojoon took my hand and we left to Kiki's apartment.

In car i heard a familiar song from radio and i put more voice to it. Doojoon smiled and hummed along the song. I did the same and the drive was actually one of the funniest in my life.

"Thank you for taking me here." i said ready to close the door. "No problem."

"Umm.. What are you doing on Saturday?" Doojoon asked. I felt a warm feeling inside me. "I'm probably going some musical or theater play with you?" i guessed smiling widely.

Doojoon laughed and said that he'd call tomorrow and i said goodbyes.

I really like him. I think we can be pretty good friends.. Hopefully.


Heey everyone^^ And thank you all from comments and support! I love you my readers<3 By the way I'm so sorry.. This story was supposed to be about Yoseob and i haven't write very much his P.O.V but i promise i will in future ! 

Ps. Vote !