Afterwards

Not Allowed

Yoseob P.O.V   

....Sooo... What the heck happened to me yesterday? First in the morning i didn't remember anything, but then it all started to come back slowly.  

Each memory made me blush. I don't know what happened but in the end i enjoyed it a lot. I just feel little bit bad now.. Last time i did it with Seungri..

I know it's been almost a year now and i maybe should move on already but it feels like i'm betraying him. I know Seungri wouldn't hate me for what i did - he would understand.

He always wanted the best for me. And i really loved yesterday. It was amazing.. I'm sorry Seungri, please forgive me. I just can't lie that i'd regret it. I don't. 

"Morning." i felt someone kiss my head. I smiled automatically. "Good morning." 

Doojoon took cup of coffee and sat in front of me. "Did you sleep well?" he smiled. I nodded. "How about you?" 

"Yeah. Do you want to go eat somewhere?" he asked. I really wanted to but i promised i'd go to Jaehyo's place today. "I'm sorry... I have something to do." i pouted.

Doojoon frowned. "After it?" "It can take a while.. How about i text to you if i'm not able to come before dinner time?" 

"Sure. Do you need ride somewhere? I can take you." he smiled. "No i'm fine. I think i'll walk." 

"Okay. I have to go now. See you later." he said and kissed me on the forehead before leaving the kitchen.

I blushed little. Even though I enjoyed yesterday events a lot, i think it's better that it's the last time. 

After Doojoon left i got ready too and left to Jaehyo's place. 

...................

"Hey Seobie, come in." Jaehyo smiled to me and I walked in. "My parents are not home right now so we can study in peace."

"Cool. Should we start right away?" i asked smiling too. "Sure. This way." Jaehyo led me to his room and we sat to the floor opening our books.

"So what part didn't you get again?" he leaned closer looking at the page i had open in front of my face. "This one. And that one. And those over there. Oh, and these over here.."

Jaehyo laughed. "You don't get it at all?" I shook my head. "I'm really sorry but this whole math thing is one big mystery to me."

"Then i'll help you." he smiled and we started studying - good boys as we are.

....................

It was already 7pm when we were ready and i really knew what i had learned. "Thank you so much Jaehyo-ah!!" i shouted happily and hugged him.

"No problem Yoseobie." he chuckled and hugged me back. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and aswered it. "Hey. I'm not sure.. Could we do it tomorrow? Thanks Joonie~ See ya." 

"Joonie? Who's he?" Jaehyo tilted his head. "Oh, Joonie? Doojoon is my roommate and best friend." i told smiling while i remembered yesterday. 

"How come you never mentioned him?" Jaehyo seemed surprised. "I don't know. We are very close and all my friends already know him so i guess i just forgot to tell you." i shrugged.

It really was weird that i forgot to tell Jaehyo about Doojoon. Of course i was going to tell him at some point but i just simply forgot. 

"Could i meet him? Or your other friends?" Jaehyo asked. I was bit surprised since i didn't plan to introduce my old friends to him. 

"Eh? Meet them?" 

"Yeah. It would be nice, don't you think?" he smiled widely and took my hands in his own. "Pweease Yoseobie!" Jaehyo pleaded.

 "Ermm... Sure. Of course." i tried to smile, even though i really didn't want them to meet... What should i do? 

"So when?" his eyes sparkled. "Next week?" Jaehyo nodded. "Yay, yay!" he hugged me. Oh my god...

Doojoon P.O.V 

Yoseob has no time to come eat with me today... I guess it's okay but now i just have to find something else to do. It'll be hard since yesterday evening's events just keep replaying in my mind.

It was amazing. Even though i was really surprised about it. I'm straight, that's for sure. Well at least that was for sure.

How can i enjoy being with a guy so much? I still think it was because of Yoseobie, but what if i'm gay after all? Or at least biual if not gay..? I mean it's a possibility.

My phone ringing woke me from my thoughts.

"Hey Junhyung. To your house? I'll be there. Bye."

...............

I arrived to Junhyung's place and knocked on the door. "Come in." he opened the door.

We walked to livingroom and sat on the couch together in front of open TV. "You really wanted me to come here just watch TV with you?" i asked suspiciously.

"Yeah? We haven't been like this, only you and me like in forever. I want to hear what's new with you?" Junhyung chuckled.

Without realising a sigh escaped from my lips. "Wow...? Something really happened?"

Hesitantly i nodded. I wasn't going to tell him about my thought's with me being gay or not. No. "Well there is something.. You just need to promise you won't kill me."

"I won't. If it's something i can handle." he furrowed his eyebrows. Even if he may hit me if I tell, i have to. Beside Yoseob, Junhyung is my best friend. Been a long time already.

"Me and Yoseob.. We made a deal." i started. Junhyung perked his ears and listened to me very carefully while i explained everything about our 'Friends with benefits' deal.

"..... YOU TWO ARE WHAT?!"

I backed away little bit. "Calm down.. He likes it.. " i tried to calm him down. "YAH YOON DOOJOON! Do you get what you're doing!? His boyfriend is freaking DEAD. If he falls in love with you, IT'S BAD. You don't love him, he gets hurt!"

"He won't fall in love with me. He's dating that guy right?" i pointed out. Junhyung shook his head a little.

"I'm amazed that he hasn't called it off yet. If he really is dating that guy, then you two are not gonna do that for a long time anymore. Yoseob is not the type to cheat. You know him." 

"I know." Junhyung was right. Actually he made me think about it twice. We had already had and with the things i know, he has a boyfriend. But would Yoseob really cheat on his boyfriend? 

"Jun.. I don't think they are dating." i said suddenly. "Eh? What do you mean?" "I just told you that we had , right? It's cheating. Yoseob can't be together with him." how i felt like an agent.

"You may be right.. But we don't know. After all he have changed a lot after Seungri's death." Junhyung sighed. "It would be so much easier if we'd get to meet this guy in person." he added.

I just nodded. "True... But hey. How about you and Seung?" i changed the subject, leaving all those thoughts running in my mind.

"We? I don't know." he sighed again. "You don't know? Anything happened?" i was just trying to figure out what was going on in my best friend's life.

"We have kinda the same situation than you guys. Though we are not 'Friends with benefits'.. I'm kinda the bad guy here..." he scratched his neck. 

"What are you trying to say? You're not cheating on Hara, are you?" i tilted my head. Jun was silent for a while staring out of the window. "I am. Well not yet. But soon."

"With Hyunseung?" he nodded. "I like both of them! I really do." he defended. I sighed. "Jun... You like them both. Do you love either one?"

"I... I don't think so." he shook his head. "Then stop it. You are way too greedy." i said with a strict voice. "I want to try this, okay? Then i'll know whom i like more."

"You'll hurt both of them. It won't solve anything. Trust me, okay?"

He just shook his head. "I'm sorry Doojoon, but i'm gonna try this. I have to." He got to be kidding me.. "No you don't Junhyung. I have to go now. Think about it twice." with that i left.

Dongwoon P.O.V     

I really don't know what's going on with my friends. Kiki doesn't talk about them anymore and no one tells me anything.

Kiki complains everynight how i spent too much time with my college stuff. But i don't think he gets that. I want to have good results from tests and make good friends. 

I want to live college life. It's not that easy though. Not with Kiki. We just have to talk about this with him. We just need to. 

 


Sorry it's a boring chap TT~TT but next chap will be better 

when i just have the time to write it... Please dont hate me.